Season 4 : episodes 1 to 5

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Diablo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Diablo »

Okay, in my country, we're lucky dogs : I've been able to see the first five episodes of season 4
(Impact, No good deed, Target X, Sins of the Son and Uprising)

Tomorrow, I'll see "Cajun Spice" -Rogue and Gambit's adventure.

Do you want some spoilers ??
I can tell you Kurt plays a major role in the first episode, 'cause he tries to [spoiler]free Mystique, who has become a statue after her encounter with Apocalypse. [/spoiler]
And you wouldn't believe who easily [spoiler]Magneto gets defeated by Apo ![/spoiler] This episode is one of my favourites !
:):)
Rock is alive : Atlantys. :guitar
www.atlantys.biz

:wanda :bamf :psylocke :phoenix :kylun :rogue
Diablo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Diablo »

I just saw "Cajun Spice". A great Gambit story. I thought the cajun [spoiler]would join the X-Men, but he stays with his dad Jean-Luc at the end.[/spoiler]
The episode also explores the brother/sister relationship between Kurt and Rogue. Since Rogue broke [spoiler]Mystique's statue in episode 1, they were barely speaking to each other. Here, it gets better.[/spoiler] It's great to see this relationship, 'cause in the comic-books, Kurt and Rogue seldom speak about their "family ties".
We also see a short but very funny [spoiler]Logan/Pyro fight.[/spoiler]

Only 3 episodes to go... :(
Rock is alive : Atlantys. :guitar
www.atlantys.biz

:wanda :bamf :psylocke :phoenix :kylun :rogue