In X3, do u think that maybe Kurt'll make some friends beside the team? Like Kitty Pryde

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
BlueAvenger9
Lubber
Lubber

In X3, do u think that maybe Kurt'll make some friends beside the team? Like Kitty Pryde

Post by BlueAvenger9 »

So here's the deal. Kurt wasnt really appreaciated for his sense of humor.[beside Storm]. Maybe he'll make some friends off the team.

Example: walks into a bar sober, comes out w/ a girl w/ a massive chest and wasted.
Sorte Springer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

In X3, do u think that maybe Kurt'll make some friends besid

Post by Sorte Springer »

I think he would be more likely to make friends among the characters who has been introduced in the movieverse.
There are allready a lot of X-people involved in the story in X-2, and I don´t think they would bring in new ones in X-3 just so that Kurt could make friends with them.
But I would like to see him make friends with Logan.
A ve in om de flest æ de bedst eller båre de flest.
- Niels Hausgaard
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Well, my hopes for X3 is that Kurt will be ridden with an awful case of acne, which will then open up all his scars and basically make him an oozing puss face. Everyone will laugh at him, and make fun of him and yank on his tail until he cries like a little girl whos mutation is acid tears of burning. This will go on for the span of years, and even when his acne clears, there will still be remarks made. Kurt will remain friendless, girlfriendless and ridiculed. Until he takes matters into his own hands, and bamfs the heads off of every mutant in the institute. At this point, he will look around and come to the realization that this whole time he has been a homosexual necrophiliac with a decapitation fetish, and FINALLY he will be happy!!
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Gaz »

Lisa, you've been daydreaming about the demises of ex-boyfriends, eh? :smirk
DeviantArt | Live Journal
---------------------------------------

Stan: Can Eric spend the night?
Mrs. Cartman: No, I'm sorry, Eric is grounded
for trying to exterminate the Jews last week.
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by kurtlover »

Originally posted by NachtcGleiskette
Well, my hopes for X3 is that Kurt will be ridden with an awful case of acne, which will then open up all his scars and basically make him an oozing puss face. Everyone will laugh at him, and make fun of him and yank on his tail until he cries like a little girl whos mutation is acid tears of burning. This will go on for the span of years, and even when his acne clears, there will still be remarks made. Kurt will remain friendless, girlfriendless and ridiculed. Until he takes matters into his own hands....
Or until he discovers the benefits of Oxy clean or Asepsia, even Britney Spears used that one to get rid of her acne problem:p
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

WOOOOOOOOOOW,*astonished as a light finally turns on in the dark abyss, that is my mind* Now I know what to do when I start depressing about my acne problems, thanks:?Ithink.
I think he needs a girlfriend*cough,me,Cough,Cough*
one name: Bruce Campbell
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Now now, Curlyy.....how do you expect your comics to appreciate in value with the pages all stuck together???

Answer me THAT!!!!!

Oh, and *hands Curlyy some Robitussin* you seem to be ocming down with something.......dont let it get around! Could be monotrollitis.....
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

I hope it's the Cherry flavored robitussin, that stuff tastes really,really good, to bad it's medicine or else i would chug it down:P
one name: Bruce Campbell