With all respect. Sorry X2 Fans ***Warning***

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
_Emcee
Lubber
Lubber

Post by _Emcee »

It could be Alan just isn't the type to get ripped, unless he devotes literally all his time to it.
I read that he doesn't like to be the muscle-bound type. He doesn't like all the lumps.

Anyway, I see that the 'suit-tie' pic showed up small. :mad So, I'll attach it and hopefully it'll show up better.

And, becuase I feel like it, here are more pics :love Cuz I just have sooo many. He's just too hawt, imo. :love

http://www.photobucket.com/albums/0903/ ... fulRed.jpg

http://www.photobucket.com/albums/0903/ ... dOfSex.bmp

http://www.photobucket.com/albums/0903/ ... opHot2.jpg

http://www.photobucket.com/albums/0903/ ... X2Hawt.jpg

http://www.photobucket.com/albums/0903/ ... e/Eyes.gif
Bitsy
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Bitsy »

Oh, not a bad selection this time! You even got the X2 premiere photo. :) Too bad the photographer didn't catch the kilt. :lick

OH OH OH OH OH! That last pic! The close up of his face and his eyes! Is that from a movie? Which one? He looks ADORABLE!!!
StarLightCrawler
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by StarLightCrawler »

Looks like a lotof new pic here. I likethe one right before the last one. Looks good in that one.

Well i know he is not buff but he does not have a gut either. So shot me i think he is cute.
As Nightcrawler well I just lvoe the way he looks. *goes off topic in to a day dream........ :content
Sorry for any miss typing or miss spelling.
If (sp) is by the word that means i don't know how to spell it.
Image :respectnc
My Kurt Site. Life
De kant spel fore beenz klub member# 3
jimmy
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by jimmy »

AHHHHH! alan pics! this is so going to my favorites.....hmmm i wonder if my computer teacher would let me print them out.......of course he would i have like 10 pics i printed out from that class
:respecttoad nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nickelodeon :D yeah! The First Kids Network :thumbup
And Now you know, 'cause its Mikes Super Short Show!
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

Originally posted by _Emcee
Not too much in the conversation, but I simply must disagree when it comes to whether or not Alan has a gut.

And I bring forth evidence!!

In 1999...
http://www.photobucket.com/albums/0903/ ... ee_Cig.jpg

And, a more recent pic...
http://www.photobucket.com/albums/0903/ ... uitTie.jpg

I would put them in image tags, but they're kinda large.
Put me down for "EWWWW". He just... he's just... just... I personally don't think he can pull that look off. Some guys can (Tim.. Curry is it?) but he just... no. Put a shirt on.

And previously in the thread I said any pictures that weren't taken from around the time the movie was filmed are useless as far as "evidence" goes. It doesn't take long to get a gut, at least not a smallish one. I mean, 1999? Yeah. Several years there. And the "recent" pic? Is like the size of a stamp. What's that supposed to prove? :?
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
_Emcee
Lubber
Lubber

Post by _Emcee »

Originally posted by The Drastic Spastic
Originally posted by _Emcee
Not too much in the conversation, but I simply must disagree when it comes to whether or not Alan has a gut.

And I bring forth evidence!!

In 1999...
http://www.photobucket.com/albums/0903/ ... ee_Cig.jpg

And, a more recent pic...
http://www.photobucket.com/albums/0903/ ... uitTie.jpg

I would put them in image tags, but they're kinda large.
Put me down for "EWWWW". He just... he's just... just... I personally don't think he can pull that look off. Some guys can (Tim.. Curry is it?) but he just... no. Put a shirt on.

And previously in the thread I said any pictures that weren't taken from around the time the movie was filmed are useless as far as "evidence" goes. It doesn't take long to get a gut, at least not a smallish one. I mean, 1999? Yeah. Several years there. And the "recent" pic? Is like the size of a stamp. What's that supposed to prove? :?
My photobucket was being a bitch. I included it as an attachment to my last message; hopefully that'll work.
OH OH OH OH OH! That last pic! The close up of his face and his eyes! Is that from a movie? Which one? He looks ADORABLE!!!
Bernard and the Genie...one of his early movies, I believe.
taekwondodo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by taekwondodo »

Definitely still an ewwwww here as well. Although I must admit that the really old one of just his face is kind of boyishly cute I still think he doesn't have the look to pull off an acrobat or a super-hero. Or a 20-something for that matter either - have they officially turned Kurt into the old man of the group?

Like I said though, we're stuck with him - it's certainly way too much to hope that they'd actually replace him at this point so....*sigh*
_Emcee
Lubber
Lubber

Post by _Emcee »

And previously in the thread I said any pictures that weren't taken from around the time the movie was filmed are useless as far as "evidence" goes.
I'd totally say watch the feature on Nightcrawler on the DVD; the one where Alan is doing all his training and stuff. While not totally toned, he's not flabby either.

I included a pic, but my stupid computer's DVD player is dark. :mad
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

I am sort of new to the x-men, so I am verry open minded to poeples opinions. So if you like the movie, great! If you don't, I respect that.
I must say, I knew nothing about the x-men for the longest time. I would see tv commercials for the cartoon, but nothing more then that.

When I got a little older I learned it was also comic books,now you must know, most of my family grew up detesting comic books, so, likewise, I never read them.
When x1 came out in theatres I was like big woop, till about 2 years after that , i thought how dumb is that.
Well during the summer, Me an' my sis were at home 'cause my parents were still working. We were board out of our minds and there was nothing on Tv, so we were just clickin' through the channels and came across the x-men movie. It was just starting so we decided to watch it because there was nothin' better on.

I had landed on gold, although I never read comic books I loved scifi movies and horror flics not those mushy film 'cept for Runnaway Bride. I fell in love with the x-men movie and slowly became utterly obssessed wit' it. I strove to find out any info on the subject ,and watched the movie whenever it was on.
this behavior drove my sister nuts, even more of a reason to follow through with my new found happiness.
When i found out that they were making a second film my sister wished she were dead *heeheehee* me too we dont get on well. I had been watching the old cartoon,and i was intriuged by nightcrawler and the color blue was my fave color anyway*since thats the color of my eyes and have to deal with it every freaking day of my life anyway. soooooooooo going back on track, i became more insane after i saw x2. I don't really care if he has the tatoos or not, fur would have been cool, but being, as I am, one of the younger generation, we grow up without santa or the easter bunny basically 'cause the times have changed, we tend to expect more, things to be more realistic and believable. so it was kind of a good thing that they didnt give him fur b'cause it might have been too much to comprehend at one time, at least for the newer generations.

And as I see it if it's Nightcrawler it is perfection, as long as they find a way to portray his funny and carefree attitude that we all know and love.

By the way EVEN if Alan didn't do his best on x2 I still think he'll do better on the next, because if you have seen as many films with Alan in them as I have, you know how funny Alan really is and how well he portrays his characters, and how close his attitude can be like Kurts.

so whether or not you like this movie that is your opinion. Maybe I just like this movie so much because Alan is my fave actor, I adore him, but in my opinion it was a great movie. And his eyes I think they were fine, Ill explain, when he was being controlled you will notice that his irises were white instead of yellow, the same with Yuriko, her eyes were naturally brown but because she was controlled most of the time her eyes appeared light blue and the onle time you actually see her real eye color is when she starts to wake up from the drug while Stryker is talking to Xavier, and when Logan pumps full if metal, savvy? I believe that if NC's eyes were completely yellow in the movie, the effect of the drug changing his eyes color wouldn't be as good, plus like others have siad about actors using their eyes, Alan is a VEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRY eyes on actor.

so thats what i had to say, it was nagging me , and i do read comics now, mstly the Ultimate X-Men, my friends think i'm nuts but Hey thats why they love me.

:):love
one name: Bruce Campbell
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

:)Hey love the pics. I have some of those. I love Alan, and I don't care what other people say about it. Me and my friends have an Alan Club, basically we just get tons of pics of him and dream. I have been getting pis of Alan 4 a while now,last time I checked I had over 127 pics of Alan, but I have more than Double that of NC. My eyes need candy:naughty
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Originally posted by CurlyyHairGirl
I don't really care if he has the tatoos or not, fur would have been cool, but being, as I am, one of the younger generation, we grow up without santa or the easter bunny basically 'cause the times have changed, we tend to expect more, things to be more realistic and believable. so it was kind of a good thing that they didnt give him fur b'cause it might have been too much to comprehend at one time, at least for the newer generations.
You don't give your generation much credit for brains.
_Emcee
Lubber
Lubber

Post by _Emcee »

What did you think of the newer pics I had posted; like the one in attachment?
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

I think his vest is hanging out so far it's impossible to see his stomach at all.
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

:shame I don't give my generation much credit, that's true. But do you know why? If you saw how many students don't care about what they did with their lives these days, especially here in California you would be upset about it to. My generation expects alot out of the older ones but can't bother with making a difference them selves, it's very dissapointing to work hard at somthing and know that alot of the people around you are not going to contribute when everything goes down hill and try to fix it. That is why I think so low of My generation. I an not saying that I am better than every one else, heck! There's going to be people who think the same about me, but I try, and Itry hard to do good in life and I just HATE seeing people ruin it for others.

Sorry if this upsets anyone, but this is just how I feel.:(I just hope one day I will be able to change my opinion of my generation.
jimmy
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by jimmy »

yaay my teacher did let me print alan pics out
:*)
:respecttoad nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nickelodeon :D yeah! The First Kids Network :thumbup
And Now you know, 'cause its Mikes Super Short Show!
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Gaz »

I think Curly Haired Person makes a good point. All the points on this thread have been good and I agree with a lot of them, as contradictory as that seems. :rolleyes

But I think yall need to respect each other more. Instead of saying 'you are wrong' we should stick to 'in my opinion', or the abbreviated 'IMO'. that just seems a lot kinder and respectful, so like:

Person 1: "I think Alan is hot and a good actor"
Person 2: "You are wrong, he is not hot and he is a bad actor"

Can become a better conversation if you change your wording to:

Person 1: "I think Alan is hot and a good actor"
Person 2: "In my opinion, he isn't good looking, and i don't like his acting, but that's just IMO."

See how nice that is? You guys aren't 5 years old, so don't speak like such when arguing.
DeviantArt | Live Journal
---------------------------------------

Stan: Can Eric spend the night?
Mrs. Cartman: No, I'm sorry, Eric is grounded
for trying to exterminate the Jews last week.
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

:)Thank you, Gaz.

:?I don't know about y'all but I'm sad, I won't be online very much I don't think:?, 'cause I have Hschool still, but I'll definately check in on the weekends.

I'll miss you guys :bawl :bawl
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by kurtlover »

I just popped in to remind you all that i'm still being the moderator of this forum, nobody else but me, ok? even when my name doesn't appear at the top anymore because it has a bug.

I'm watching this very carefully even when it doesn't seems like, and the threat of closing this if the things turn ugly still alive.
Thanks
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Gaz »

Sorry Armi, I know it's not my place to say. I just hate when people are so rude and direct about their opinions. My apologies. :oops

The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Who was saying "you are wrong"? Wasn't me, unless it was some factual thing like "No way is he fit enough to play an acrobat." But I don't think anyone was saying he was... just sticking to the line about not caring if he looked physically well because they love his inner beauty and talent or whatever.

I guess I could start this topic off again the inoffensive way: IMO, Alan doesn't display that much acting talent in X2.

:whistle
Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Maelstrom »

Actually, I kinda liked parodying the scenes. Can I do that instead? :oops
Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into the intake of a jet engine..... :evil
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Originally posted by Maelstrom
Actually, I kinda liked parodying the scenes. Can I do that instead? :oops
Yeah! If you can think of any more scenes worth parodizing...
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Gaz »

Originally posted by The Drastic Spastic

I guess I could start this topic off again the inoffensive way: IMO, Alan doesn't display that much acting talent in X2.

:whistle
Much better! :P

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Much better, indeed. But keep your opinion don't change it just because you think it might upset someone, afterall it is YOUR opinion.:D
Saint Kurt
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Derelict Landlord

Post by Saint Kurt »

This is like, the funniest thread I've ever read. (Made even funnier by the fact that I read the first half in the morning before going to embryology lecture which was on the formation of the "gut". Maybe you had to be there...)

I don't really have an opinion on Alan Cummings - I've seen him in things were he's been great and others where he's creepy. He's okay in X2. Actually my favorite thing about the movie version of Nightcrawler is that his costume is so excellent. I never thought I'd see a comicbook hero wearing striped bell bottoms. Ever.

There was a lot of discussion about physique and whether Alan Cummings' was right for the part. It's kind of moot now of course. That said, bodies are different. Some athletes do not get all buff and toned no matter what they do. I was a competetive snowboarder for eight years and we train like acrobats because of all the aerials. In my peak shape I could do things like leg press 400 pounds and yet I looked completely scrawny. It's just one of those things I guess.

Well, thanks for the laughs...
-e