X3 plot/scene ideas

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Mistress D »

Naw, they is not gonna be doing the Kurt and Mystique relationship. :( Brian Singer said so on the commentary of X2. he said he just didn't want to get into it. :mad Stoopid poopy Singer... Less screen time for Nighty... And besides, I think that would be a really cool plot! =( I guess it would be weird if you found out Mystique is a mom and she's walkin' 'round nude... o_O
"I am Phil, Prince of Insufficient light! I darn you to Heck!!" :devil

"Quick, get the video camera! The Professor's sloshed and he's doing wheelies in the rose garden!"

"It's just a flesh wound!"

I AM THE VIRUS SIGNITURE. PUT ME INTO YOUR SIGNITURE BOX SO I MAY REPLICATE!
Warbird
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Warbird »

Originally posted by Mistress D
Naw, they is not gonna be doing the Kurt and Mystique relationship. :( Brian Singer said so on the commentary of X2.
That's too bad... Actually, it could still happen. Singer isn't writting it himself, and alot can change while they are writting. What if one of the writters comes up with a really great way to tie it in? I'm just trying to stay optomistic. I would really love to see it.
"Sweet crackers I'm blind!!!!" - Stormy
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

I think she's kind young to be his mom in the movie, I don't think they will show that conection. I'm putting this in cay=use me sis told me to, she thinks that in the next movie they should make a movie in the movie and it will be a 007 movie with Nightcrawler as James Bond.:LOL*my sis is crazier than me*
one name: Bruce Campbell
Bitsy
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Bitsy »

OH OH OH OH OH OH OH! Hey! I gotta a good way we could still do the Mystique/Kurt thing. Here's what they do:

Kurt and Logan are back at Alkali Lake to see what they can find after the flood or something about Jean. Anyway, there they meet a Sential and it starts blasting at them. At one point, it's got Logan cornered, but then Kurt shows up and lures the Sential away. At first, it's easy for him because he's a teleporter, but he's not quick enough and one of the Sential's blasts sends him flying. He winds up on a cliff with a large tree pinning him to the ground, trapping him. The Sential shows up and points its gun at Kurt, but the second it's about to fire, the cliff gives way underneath him. (No, it's not cliche! Sentials are heavy!) So, both he and Kurt plummet into the casam. BIG explosion!

(Finish later. Dad's telling me go to bed.)
Bitsy
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Bitsy »

(Ok, it's morning and I can do the second part now.)

Anyway, after the big explosion, Logan runs to find Kurt, but is unable to. He peers over the edge and finds the debris of the Sential in flames and such. He looks down and sees Kurt's rosaries on the ground. He takes them and later on, gives them to Storm after telling her what happened. So for awhile, the X-Men believe Kurt is dead.

Later on, Magneto, Mystique, and other members of the Brotherhood are inspecting the destruction of the Sential. They find Kurt who is miraculously still alive! (Well, DUH! You didn't think I'd actually want him dead, did you?) I was thinking that Magneto could try to brainwash him into becoming one of the Brotherhood, then revealing about Mystique as his mother. Of course, he wants nothing to do with them, but Magneto tries, telling him that the X-men left him for dead and never really accepted him.

So, how does that sound?
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Sounds good, only one problem. If anyone does find him I would think it would be logan cause of his tracker instinct, but sounds graet, I like it.
Amandakity
Lubber
Lubber

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Amandakity »

(You guys are going to hate me...)

In the prequal to X2 Nightys in love with Amanda, what if she came looking for him? She finds Storm and Nightcrawler kissing....
Amandakity
Lubber
Lubber

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Amandakity »

By the way...THEY HAVE TO HAVE TO HAVE NIGHTCRAWLER W/ A SWORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:engarde:engarde
Dark Rose Siren
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Dark Rose Siren »

i'd really like to see a Danger room scene
it could be how Wolvie & Nighty bond- they fight & later share
a beer, or go to a bar or something.
they also need a danger room scene that shows off Nighty
gymastic & fencing skills (i remember a scene from the
comics, i believe it was when all the mutants of the world had their
powers "shut off" & they turn into normal humans-there was this really
good scene when hes talking to coloussus- something like that)
i have a scene: Kurts in front of a huge crowd in the danger room,
plenty of girls & he starts showing off his moves & working the audience
like it was the circus, & shows off for all the ladies
(in x3 - he needs more of a sense of humor, & be more of a swashbunckilng
ladies man)
When barbarians are at the gate, Oh just Let'im in, they're barbarians, they're coming in anyway.
Dezzy Dragon
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Dezzy Dragon »

I want Gambit. They should have him be a kid like Rouge so we get the bobby, Rouge, Remy love triangle thing going. The movies seem to like having a hard hitting opening (First one had the Magneto origin opener and the second one had the assassination attempt). Well this one could open with some kid running through some streets and back allies. He could have blood running down his face and he is clearly tiered and hurt. You heir other kids yelling and shouting behind him making him push on. You heir the Professor’s voice talking as the scene plays out about what a mutant is and how people fear them. The poor, tiered kid slides into a dead end ally and stops. You see him looking all over for something to hide behind but there isn’t a lot but a few boxes next to the very high and very hard wall. A bunch of kids come into the ally. Some of them have clubs and others are hitting their fist into their hands. The cornered kid is panicked and tries to fight back but there is too many. A hansom good looking kid pulls back and glares down at the now cot boy. The boy looks up with a swollen shut lid and the other black and red one filled with anger.

“I told you mutie to leave my girl alone.”

“Your girl? If she was your girl then why did she fallow the LeBeau? Maybe you need to hit her a little harder next time to get your point across.” The hansom guy suddenly becomes very ugly as he and his friends beat the snot out of Remy. Fade out and onto The Professor X finishing his little spill about how we all need to learn to live together and stuff.
Amandakity
Lubber
Lubber

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Amandakity »

I thought of a danger room scene

Ok, don't make fun please....

Nightcrawler is practicing fencing in the Danger room, or any other appropriate place. His back is to the door, when Wolverine walks in. He watches for a little while before commenting:

W- "Hey Elf, why didn't you tell us you could fight? We could have put you to use!"
Nightcrawler, rather surprised at the intrustion and new nickname, not to mention embarresed that he was seen, turns around and says
N-"Well, um..."
Figuring he'll have some fun, Wolverine respondse:
W-"Come on, lets see what you've got!"
Still nervous, Nightcrawler shrugs. Wolverine, figuring the "Elf" is a pushover, casually directs a punch towards him. Then, Nightcrawler does a flip over Wolverine and kicks him square in the back. Surprised at his agility and speed, Wolverine has no time to regain his balance, and falls. He turns over on his back to find a sword pointed at his chest. Kurt flashes a very wicked grin. Then sheeths his sword, and offers a hand, while saying:
N-"Don't underestimate me, mein fruind(SP?)"
Ignoring the hand offered, Wolverine procedes to get up and remarks:
W-"This time, i won't"
He procedes to lunge at Kurt, showing that the fight will be redone. Then the scene switches.....
Dezzy Dragon
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Dezzy Dragon »

Oh we need a fast ball special! The thought of Logan getting picked up by the back of his costume and then hurled across the room why he gives a surprised shout is something I would give big bucks to see! :D
Amandakity
Lubber
Lubber

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Amandakity »

I agree, maybe that happens instead of getting kicked, and they end up developing that as an offensive move!
Amandakity
Lubber
Lubber

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Amandakity »

I am such and idiot!!! Collosus and Wolverine do the fast ball special, i just haven't seen it done in so long....
Nightcrawler ZERO
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Nightcrawler ZERO »

Originally posted by CurlyyHairGirl
I think she's kind young to be his mom in the movie
She's a metamorph. Of COURSE she looks young.......

She also looks a lot younger than she is in the comics.
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

They should have a scene where Kurt is workin' his classic charm on the ladies...with innocent intentions of couse, just to make the girls giggle.:love:naughty
Dezzy Dragon
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Dezzy Dragon »

Oh I want to see some shameless flirting! Like Bamfing out of no were hanging up side down and giving a little kiss to some random pretty girl then Bamfing out just as fast before the girl can smack him flirting. Or he also needs to just start throwing complements out at girls and smile all the time. Then when they can’t take any more because they are blushing so very much he can kiss them on their hands and ask for the beautiful ladies forgiveness.
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

The guys would get so jealous. Ooo00o0o0oo0H!:coy:
Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Mistress D »

Eeehehehehee! That would be great! :D I'd love to see some "jokes" about his tail, but unfortunately, this is a kid's movie... ;)
Who knows? I hope with the new director, we get to see Nighty's mischevious side. :)

"Quick, get the video camera! The Professor's sloshed and he's doing wheelies in the rose garden!"

Captain Bamfsalot
Lubber
Lubber

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Captain Bamfsalot »

But...they do kinda touch on the Nightcrawler/Mystique thing if you look in the deleted scenes of X2...the part where Mystique is on the computer looking for info on Cerebro and she sees Kurt's name, looks over all the stuff, and prints it off...it says he's 21 there I think and yeah of course Mystique looks young...she can look any way she wants to...I really do hope they bring in Gambit, I mean, they've already mixed up the characters so badly (I mean the whole Bobby-Rogue teenager thing is DISGUSTINGLY INCORRECT, that among many other things.) So you know it wouldn't hurt to bring in someone from the 80's team :oops I guess... Maybe bring in Beast too. Since he had a cameo in the last movie they just might. I hope that they show a lot of Nightcrawler minus all that religious crap (I'm sorry to all of you who are into that but I'm just not at ALL) and with lots more Nightcrawler being charming and funny...but...I'm sorry for those of you who like this too...no tight leather. I really liked his costume in X2 it looked appropriate and I'm not sure he would look as much like himself (because I like alan cummings--really I do but I don't think that he would look too great in the traditional costumes...sorry again.) Well now that I have disagreed with every single fan on this board...SORRY AGAIN...I'll just...slip away...>.> <.<
What REALLY happened after Riku slammed the door:
Take care of her! ~slam~ Suckers...Hey Mick, they fell for it!

What is going to happen at the end of InuYasha:
Kagome: InuYasha, I love you!
InuYasha: ~snicker~ Yeah...whatever...can I see the Shikon no Tama...just want to polish it...
Kagome: Why not! ~give~
InuYasha: WHEEEE! I'M A SEXY DEMON AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME!

Why I love Nightcrawler: ~shows various sexy pictures of Nightie~ 'Nuf Said.
Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Mistress D »

You're not a fan of tight leather?!?! On Nightcrawler of all people??!! :o
...Freak.

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

It's ALAN CUMMING!! NO 'S' ON THE END *huff huff* J/K.
But he's gotta have tight leather, at least his uniform. Have you seen Alan as Loki in the new Mask movie? Just turn him blue and slap on a tail. Movie Crawler was made for leather!:love

I do think they should have a scene where Storm gives Kurt his new (sexy) uniform and his expression is all ' Is that for me? You shouldn't have!' and she tells him to go put it on to see if it fits right, esp around his tail:naughty...ahem...and then he puts it on and shows it off.

And the thing is, they can make the uniform out of leather and make it match with the rtest of the teams but still remain unique. Like it could have the pointed shoulders (not overly dramatic points) and it would have the red highlight type things on the edges of the shoulders coming down towards his stomach like a big V, just as a call back to his original uniform that we are all so used to seeing on him, that would be cool.:)
Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Mistress D »

Yaaaay! ^_^ My evil twin always has good ideas... Yeah, I think that he should have the shoulder-things, but not too over the top. Then it would just look silly, unless they changed the whole outfit and gave him his original uniform, and then he wouldn't fit in with the other X-men, unless THEY all reverted to their original costumes, which actually might very well happen with the new director (whoever that may be)!!! *breathe* O_O
...Nighty should have more screen time. :shifty

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

That is very possible, but think about it...spandex?...It looks good in a comic book sure...but in real life? I can see it now, the intro to X3:

{the usual loud DMX Audio Sound thing goes on the screen and you think "the Audience is now deaf" and the the Marvel thing shows up then a warning lable that reads}

!!WARNING: SOME MATERIAL MAY BE UNSUITABLE FOR YOUNGE CHILDREN...GROWN MEN IN SPANDEX!!:yuck

That would be a little more than just your normal, everyday disturbing...even if some of the actors are hot.
Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Mistress D »

Heheheh... Guess you're right... :LOL
You always think "The audience is now deaf" too?? I thought I was the only one!!! *hugz* :D I always have to resist saying it out loud... Hehe...