X3 plot/scene ideas

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Dark Angel
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Dark Angel »

Maybe they can have some scenes showing how prejudice the humans can be to the mutants.

Like a scene with a mutant high school student and how he's picked on by the other students. Another scene could be a person who gets their mutant powers while they are in a public place and the humans start calling the mutant names and the mutant has to run away from them.

Also they can show how mutants are prejudice to humans, like some mutants think that all humans don't except them. Well they should have a human character that wants to help the X Men and tries to convince others that not all mutants are bad.

They could have a scene where the X Men are trying to save some people. When they see Kurt of course they are afraid of him but if he saves a person like from a burning building then the people are not that afraid of him. They probably don't know what to think of him but they are not that timid to him. Do you get what I am saying?
BlueAvenger9
Lubber
Lubber

A Sentinal

Post by BlueAvenger9 »

Maybe for a plot in X3, Singer will bring in the legendary Sentinals. that would make for some really good Wolverine kick-ass scenes.:eek
Bitsy
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Immigration

Post by Bitsy »

I was thinking about this this morning. Now, we all know Kurt is from Germany, right? Right. And when X3 occurs, he'd have been staying in America for quite awhile. Do you think that immigration will track him down? Like maybe they only know a German named Kurt Wagner is in the country illegally and they arrive at the mansion to take him back. Fortunately, he'll have his image inducer, so they won't know he's a mutant (or they claim not to know...)

Because they know it's out of their hands (and that Xavier is away at the time), the X-men have no choice but to hand him over to immigration, although they are making plans to get him back in the country. But when Kurt is taken down to the government building, he soon discovers he was set up and they know he's the mutant who tried to assassinate the president.

Ok, that was just a long ramble, but I'm ready to recieve my bashing as to why this is a bad idea. Come on!
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

Originally posted by Lauren
Honestly! We need some scenes whwre kurt uses his swords and just starts stabbing people.
And then the X-Men can cut him down like the rabid dog he is!!!! .... :)
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Lauren »

They could do a scene like one done during the Brood story. Have Kurt praying and then have Wolverine walk in on him.
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
Nightcrawler ZERO
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Nightcrawler ZERO »

wouldn't have the same effect. We already know that Nightcrawler is deeply religious in the movies. It wouldn't be a revalation to anybody.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Lauren »

but then we could have them have a little talk, and go indepth with the Logan Kurt friendship connection.
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
Nightcrawler ZERO
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Nightcrawler ZERO »

That's true.

I'd rather see them bond over one of their "Loser buys the Beer" challenges in the danger room.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Lauren »

ooh! Or they could start the movie off with Kurt running through the woods playing "Catch the Elf" with wolverine and then Wolverine pounces on him and has his claws out and he slashes down a fraction from his face with such a murdererous expression on his face, and then he bursts out laughing and helps Kurt up and tells him he has to buy now.

Nighton
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Nighton »

I'd be delighted if a scene was included where Kurt saves a four-year-old girl, and the dialogue goes like this:

Girl: "You're blue!"
Kurt: "Really?"
Girl: "And fuzzy!"
That happened in a comic book, and it was really cute.
The greatest X-team possible:
:) :wolvie :emma :gambit and :icey

Just so you know, some words in my posts are in Swedish.

"Yes." -Einstein, Aristoletes, Alan Cumming, David Prowse, Bruce Springsteen, Tori Amos and many more

I AM THE VIRUS SIGNITURE! PUT ME IN YOUR SIGNITURE BOX SO I MAY REPLICATE!
Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Mistress D »

Yeah, that would be really cute! ^_^ Only problem is that Kurt isn't furry in the movie. :cry :moviecrawler :cry
"I am Phil, Prince of Insufficient light! I darn you to Heck!!" :devil

"Quick, get the video camera! The Professor's sloshed and he's doing wheelies in the rose garden!"

"It's just a flesh wound!"

I AM THE VIRUS SIGNITURE. PUT ME INTO YOUR SIGNITURE BOX SO I MAY REPLICATE!
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Lauren »

Girl: You're Blue! And horribly horribly scarred and have shark teeth!

Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Mistress D »

:LOL Yeah, I can see that. Man, even though I saw the movies first and read the comics later, I still can't get over how much they changed Nighty. Although I must admit, it might be kinda hard to make anybody furry all over.... :D

"Quick, get the video camera! The Professor's sloshed and he's doing wheelies in the rose garden!"

Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Lauren »

they could have lined his face lightly to make it seem like he had a slight sheen, and maybe ruffle it a bit to let people see it sometimes.

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

They could stick kurt as a new teacher at the institute, and he walks into the class room on the first day, with a class full of newbies, and there is a big ole awkward silence. During this time the students have there jaws dropped and marvel at his oddly atractive appearence. Then 'RO walks in and breaks the unusal silence and introduces kurt to the new students. After she leave there is more silence and a lot of staring, then some one finally gets the nerve to ask a question, after some time Kurt has divulged enough of his life so that the audience that is new to X-Men will have more backround on the great NC besides "In the Munich Circus, I was called The Incredible Nightcrawler" and "My name is Kurt, Kurt Wagner"
one name: Bruce Campbell
Dark Angel
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Dark Angel »

Or they could use Nightcrawler's humor like all the kids are looking at him and don't know what to say then Kurt could say
"I know what you're looking at. It's my good looks isn't it?" :D

Then the kids could all laugh. Kurt could do more little jokes and the kids would feel comfortable around him.

Also I'm not sure if this could happen but in the begining of the movie they could have a funeral for Jean, it could be raining because Storm is crying and everyone has umbrellas except Logan(maybe). Everyone is in black and Kurt would be up in a tree doing a prayer because other people are in the cemetery. Kurt can look all cute while he's sad. They can do close shots of Logan with rain running down his face and you can see his eyes watering. Scott trying not to show he's crying but you see that he is. Storm having tears run down her face. Shots of the kids maybe putting flowers on a coffin(it's empty of course). Bobby holding Rogue's hand. They could have sad music playing or to make it more sad just have the rain drops hit the umbrellas and the ground. I'm not sure if they could do this because Xavier knows Jean is not dead.
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Thats a swell idea!

Or they could have a scene where kurt is sitting on a balcony watching the sun rise while he says some prayers (of course for jean) and Ororo come out and asks him what he is doing and tells her but then puts in one of his loved jokes to lighten the mood.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Lauren »

We could have a part where Scott starts screaming at Kurt because he's going through the violent blame game part of mourning and he's screaming at Kurt for not teleporting despite the fact that Kurt keeps trying to point out that Jean was stopping him. Then we could have Scott just stare at Kurt evilly and stuff and then Kurt cracks a joke that actually makes him smile and not want to blast his head off!

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

They could make it so that he becomes more of a councelor for some of the more traumatized young mutants. And he teaches them tolerance, and how beauty lies within and looks don't matter.
Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Mistress D »

Awww... That would be so sweet! :) I can soo picture him being a councelor... Or maybe he could teach art. Better yet, he could be the naked model! :D Oooooo... I'd sign up for that class in a second.... :D :love :D

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

You'd have to beat me to it then:D:LOL. He could teach a languages class?
Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Mistress D »

That would make the most sense. He could teach German and stuff...

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Yep, yep, yeppers. Or he can Teach gymnastics and fencing:D
Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Mistress D »

Wheeee! Nighty as a Gym coach! LMAO... I can just see him with the whistle hanging around his neck... :LOL

Warbird
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Warbird »

I really think they should show the connection between mystique and Kurt. I loved the extended scene in Strikers office where she finds the file on Kurt. You can just see that shocked look on her face. She knows no other mutant in the world could really look like that. I wanted them to put that in so bad. Anyway, I think that should be developed.

*Edit* I just thought of a way I'd like to see that done. I think that there could be a scene where she confiding in Magneto about how hard it was to see him, and how she doesn't know how to handle it... Maybe even allude to how he should be able to relate as a father. It would also keep with the air of sympathy that the movie writers are giving the brotherhood, which I love.

I liked Laurens idea of Catch the Elf too. That would be mad fun.
"Sweet crackers I'm blind!!!!" - Stormy