X3 plot/scene ideas

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Lauren »

*holds in laughter* . . . .BWAHAHAHAHA you did michael Jackson...*snickers* I sowwy, it was too hard too fight I swear!

anyways, what about Warren! They have to put him in! and I can just imagine the scene.

Xavier: Yes, and this will be your room, Warren. I think some of the others who live down this hall will be donw here shortly to greet you more properly.

Warren: all right, professor.

*Kurt is walking down the hall, whispering his daily Rosary to himself when he sees Warren and he freezes, staring at the wings.*

*Warren looks at Kurt and smiles faintly. Seeing the rosary and the scars, he decides to play a game*

Warren: Fear not! I am...

*Kurt passes out*

Warren: Well...damn
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by rockstar »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That would be frickin hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!! omg i would pay so much to see that scene!!!!! (well, at least 6 bucks to see it in the movies)

yeah, angel would be cool. It'd be nice if they used animatronic wings. CGI is cool, but it's easy to tell that it's not real.

I feel sorry for whoever's playing Beast. Alan had it pretty tough with his makeup job, with the tattoos and everything
(He might get a break in this movie if they include Nightcrawler's image inducer).
But poor Beast. They'll have to somehow get fur on him. That'll probably take a while.
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
- Alan Cumming (Interview with Wizard Magazine)
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Lauren »

Yeah..but when kurt passes out, it would be the cute waver and then landing on his back kind!

They better make Beast look good at least. and if they can't get a costume that looks good like a blue ape...Giant blue cat wouldn't hurt. He looks like one now anyway. That may be easier for them.
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
Nightcrawler ZERO
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Nightcrawler ZERO »

Well, if Gambit is the new X-Man, I've got an intro scene for him:

Gambit runs down the streets of New Orleans, possibly in an obligatory Mardi Gras scene, package tucked under his arm. He leaps over a fence, then runs into a warehouse.

Inside, al sorts of unsavory types are sorting through that evening's haul, readying whatever they have for the black market. Gambit confidently walks into an office, where a man in a nice suit is sitting. Gambit tosses the package on his desk.

REMY:
I'm here to collect my pay.

the man unwraps the package, finding a jewel the size of a softball.

BOSS:
Remy, we need to talk...........

REMY:
Bout what?

BOSS:
Someone ratted us out. I think it was the Bueadreax kid............ I'm gonna have to cut back our staff, move the operation somewhere else

REMY:
So looks like I'm gonna be finding new employment?

BOSS:
In a sense

The boss quickly pulls a revolver, but before he can pull the trigger, Remy flips the flimsy partical board desk at him, it explodes imediately. Remy runs out of the office

The others here a commotion, and draw there weapons. Remy runs out of the office, dodging gunfire. He runs out of the warehouse, hops the fence, and works his way down the street, into a bar. He walks over, finds a seat, and then pulls something out of his trenchcoat. It's the jewel.
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by SheCat »

Me, I've just hallucinated weird RoGambit scenes...I did this short one kind of movie style, where the action does the talking.

(Rogue and Bobby in the library, reading. Rogue with Watership Down and headphones, Bobby with a car magazine and pack of Sweet Tarts.)

(Enter Storm, leading Remy throughout the mansion. Remy wears shades and average clothes, looking only vaguely interested.)

Storm: And this would be our library. The Professor started it with just some old encyclopedias, but right now we've expanded into magazines and pop culture for the younger students...(fade out)

(Storm drones on like a bad tour guide. Rogue's eyes lift from the book and look across the room at Remy. For a second she stares, and Remy raises his eyebrows, but his face is masked by the sunglasses.)

Bobby: (lightly tapping Rogue. She starts, then glares.) Rogue?

(Storm leads Remy out of the room.)

Storm: Over here we have my classroom, where I teach history...(fade out)

Bobby: Rogue? Maybe you shouldn't play your music so loud. (Rogue glares suddenly, then looks sympathetic and takes out headphones.)

Rogue: Sorry, I was just daydreaming.

Bobby: Well, I was about to ask if we should go to the movies or something tonight. You know, to get our minds off Ms. Grey and John and stuff.

(Rogue stares into space a second, then snaps out of it.)

Rogue: No. Sorry, but I think I'll have to pass.

(Bobby looks rejected. Rogue looks apologetic.)

Rogue: I...I think I need some time. Sorry.

Scene Two: Some other time in the movie...yeah.

(Rogue passing by in the hall. Suddenly, Remy walks out from a door and runs into her. She looks surprised.)

Remy: Sorry, chere. (he smiles apologetically)

Rogue: (peevishly) Don't call me that.

Remy: (feigning innocence) And why not?

Rogue: (matter-of-factly) Because I don't know you.

(Remy shrugs and starts to walk off.)

Remy: Your loss. (Exit down hall. Rogue rolls her eyes.)

Now I must cuddle my Remy figurine. I'm so hoping he's in X3...
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
"Everything I still want I just now prayed for." -Kreon, Antigone :cry
Viceroy of the Black Tom Appreciation Society
"You act like I know what day of the week it is." ~Patchy
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
Nighton
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Nighton »

I'd love a scene where Logan and Kurt fights twenty soldiers.
The greatest X-team possible:
:) :wolvie :emma :gambit and :icey

Just so you know, some words in my posts are in Swedish.

"Yes." -Einstein, Aristoletes, Alan Cumming, David Prowse, Bruce Springsteen, Tori Amos and many more

I AM THE VIRUS SIGNITURE! PUT ME IN YOUR SIGNITURE BOX SO I MAY REPLICATE!
Bitsy
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Bitsy »

Aw, that'd be too cool for words! Like, the soldiers/enemies would have them surrounded and they'd be back to back, Logan with his claws and Kurt with his sword. They're staring these guys down, ready for action.

LOGAN: (to Kurt) How many you got?

KURT: Seven. You?

LOGAN: Eight. Seems pretty even.

Then they burst out fighting, occasionally helping each other out.
Nightcrawler ZERO
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Nightcrawler ZERO »

If their oing the Dark Phoenix saga like in the comics, which they may or may not, when the X-Men are investigating the hellfire club, rather than having Wolverine sneak in the sewers, Kurt could join him. Then the two of them could take on the Cannon fodder Hellfire club uards.

I think a cool scene for when Phoenix goes evil, would be to have Storm fighting her on a physical front, while Xavier battles her psychically. I think it's well past time that we saw a good psychic battle.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Lauren »

A big fight scene with Mystique and Kurt! she could be turning into all these people, punching and kicking and then at the last minute she knocks him down and aims a gun at his head.

....but she can't kill him! she gets all sad looking and before anything else can happen, Logan pounces and knocks her away.

Dark Angel
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Dark Angel »

Ok I have thought about this scene before this thread was posted. It just came to me and I thought it would be so funny.

Alright for some reason Magneto, Mystique and Pyro are walking down a ghetto sorta neighborhood. Mystique is in her form as Grace and Magneto is in his usual costume. Suddenly this gang of guys come over thinking they're up to no good.

Lead Gang Member: What's goin on here? Isn't it early for Halloween old man?

Magneto:Look who's talking.(Looking at the guys "Bling Bling")

LGM: What are you doing on our grounds freak.

Magneto: Didn't your mother ever tell you how to talk to your elders.

LGM: Ma Mama don't tell me what to do.

Another Gang Member: Awwww man...And who's this fine honey.(looks at Mystique)

The guy trys to hit on Mystique. Mystique is getting annoyed with him.

Pyro: I wouldn't do that if I were you.

The gang member doesn't listen to Pyro and continues to hit on Mystique. When the guy walks by and slaps Mystique's butt, Mystique attacks the guy sending him to the ground. Soon all the gang members pull out their guns pointing them at the mutants.

Pyro: I tried to warn him.

Gang member: Yo woman

Lead Gang member (points his gun at Magneto): Don't you ever mess with one of my boys.

Magento rolls his eyes and lifts hands hand. All the guns are now pointing at their owners.(I know I got this from the first xmen) All the gang members are now scared out of their minds.

Magneto: Ohh.....not so tough now. You humans never learn.

LGM: Yyyo man......wwwweee was only playin. We still cool dog?

And Magneto thinks of someway they can be useful. Couldn't think of what happens next. That's one of the reasons I don't write fanfiction. I'm also not that good at coming up with plots for stories so this scene might be really stupid so forgive me. It was just one of those things that came to me. I'm good at picturing scenes I'm not good at writing them and writing the dialoge for each character. This scene took me awhile and I'm sorry it doesn't have Kurt I'm trying to think of a good scene for him but I have nothing.:( You can do some more with this scene if you guys want.
Wolvertique
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Hmmm....

Post by Wolvertique »

Originally posted by Lauren
A big fight scene with Mystique and Kurt! she could be turning into all these people, punching and kicking and then at the last minute she knocks him down and aims a gun at his head.

....but she can't kill him! she gets all sad looking and before anything else can happen, Logan pounces and knocks her away.
Which could end up leading to our scenarios above..."Logan! What are you doing with my mother?"

::wicked grin:: "Ain't it obvious, kid?"
Mystique: "How would you like to come see some really awful black velvet paintings of bullfighters?"
Wolverine: "What, no etchings?"
Mystique: "Just bullfighters...that's all they have on my motel room wall."
--Wolverine #51, "The Crunch Conundrum"

"Scott, everybody knows J-P would slap us all silly and make us little French speaking clones of him if he could." -- Bobby Drake
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by rockstar »

rogue needs to use her powers more. she used them 3 times in the first movie and twice in the 2nd movie. That's a wopping 5 times since these movies have been in existence.
I also want to see her fly. Storm needs to fly too.

"When will these people ever learn how to fly?" - Magneto

plus she and Kurt will have a bro/sister kind of friendship.

In the scene, Kurt and Rogue and the other X-Men are trying to get inside of Mr. Sinister's hideout, but they are attacked by soldiers and get split up. Kurt and Rogue are trying to fight off the soldiers. Kurt is teleporting around and battling with his sword.

Kurt: Rogue, there's too many!
Rogue: Then teleport your tail outta here!
Kurt: Not without you!
(He 'ports behind Rogue, wraps his arms around her, and is about to port when he gets shot in his right shoulder. He screams in pain, but he is still able to teleport himself and Rogue to a safe spot near the building. Kurt then collapses.

Rogue: *a little dizzy* Kurt? KURT! Oh my... You're hurt!
Kurt: Really? I hadn't noticed. *He's breathing hard and wincing in pain.
Rogue: Kurt, I have to get you outta here.
Kurt: No. Rogue, listen to me. There's a small window up there. If you can climb up, you can see inside.
Rogue: What? I have to get some help for you. Besides, I can't climb up the side of a building and even if i could, i can't get inside.
Kurt: No.... but I can.

Before Rogue can object, he touches her face. He opens his mouth to scream, but nothing comes out. We see Rogue's eyes turn yellow as she is absorbing his abilities. She pulls away from his hand.

Kurt:..... Rogue... Put me in the shadows...
Rogue: Vat? Vhy? (**Hey, why not give her a German accent while we're doing this?**)
Kurt: Just do it! *faints*

Rogue quickly pulls him into the shadows where she is amazed to see that he is invisible in shadows! She then climbs up to the window but she slips! As she's falling, her fall suddenly slows down. She stops 6 feet above the ground.

Rogue: I can fly? OMG I can fly?!!!!

As happy as she is, she remembers her mission, flies to the window, and teleports inside.
Sorry that was so long.
Another thing that would be cool is if Rogue absorbed Mystique's memories and got all that family drama going.
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
- Alan Cumming (Interview with Wizard Magazine)
Dark Rose Siren
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Dark Rose Siren »

Originally posted by Nighton
i'd like to see that too- it'd be cool to see some wolvie/nighty tag team action
When barbarians are at the gate, Oh just Let'im in, they're barbarians, they're coming in anyway.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Lauren »

one word: Bamfs!

We gots ta get Bamfs for a future X-men movie! How awesome would that be?!

Warbird
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Warbird »

I would love if since they're using the pheonix they bring back Mastermind. I was so dissapointed when he "died". Of course I'm hoping it was one wicked illusion. That would allow him to come back and use jean as his puppet, which would also allow the HFC tie-ins. This in turn would have amazing Wolverine and Kurt fight sences. Having Mastermind with this story would have a very positive snowball effect.

I know that they never said that he was THE Mastermind, but come on!!!! The exact same powers and named Jason... too much to be an accident.
"Sweet crackers I'm blind!!!!" - Stormy
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Lauren »

They could do a little tie-in with Spiderman...then we could Nightcrawler and Spiderman be friends! They do work in the same city!

The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

I want a White Queen/Pyro make out scene with lots of groping and tongue.
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
Bitsy
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Bitsy »

LOOKIE!!! LOOKIE LOOKIE LOOKIE!!!

http://www.moviexplosion.com/xarchivesweek51-03us.html

Ok, so they don't mention Kurt, but he did say that the main cast is coming back. And that Storm will have a good storyline. Do I smell "Kuroro?" :naughty

Rockstar, back me up on this one....
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Lauren »

*takes in a deep breath*

I smell... a smell....a kinda smelly smell that smells of...

Kuroro!

Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Mistress D »

All I can say is that I'm not gonna last until '06... >_< Yeah, some Kuroro would be cool, but then I would be forced to shoot her out of jealousy, and I really don't want to because she's so awesome... o_o
Hmm... Writing my own scene for the movie sounds like blast, so I'll post one as soon as I come up with something. *creaking noise as the finfic writing gears in her brain start to crank*
"I am Phil, Prince of Insufficient light! I darn you to Heck!!" :devil

"Quick, get the video camera! The Professor's sloshed and he's doing wheelies in the rose garden!"

"It's just a flesh wound!"

I AM THE VIRUS SIGNITURE. PUT ME INTO YOUR SIGNITURE BOX SO I MAY REPLICATE!
NightPsycho
Lubber
Lubber

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by NightPsycho »

Originally posted by Lauren
AND WHERE THE HECK IS MY NIGHTCRAWLER VERSUS TOAD SCENE DERNIT? WE NEED THAT PRONTO! *GLARES AT BRIAN*
Heck yeah! That would have made the movie even better! And I didn't even know that could be done!
Embrace the freak you are!
-P!nk
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Lauren »

Honestly! We need some scenes whwre kurt uses his swords and just starts stabbing people.

BlueAvenger9
Lubber
Lubber

kurt and the bar

Post by BlueAvenger9 »

I think a good scene in X3 would be for Nightcrawler and Logan to go into a bar, and the both of them get totally wasted. The next morning, Xavier summons them mentally, and Kurt teleports and lands on xavier or something due to a serious hangover:shocked
BlueAvenger9
Lubber
Lubber

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by BlueAvenger9 »

Originally posted by BlueAvenger9
I think a good scene in X3 would be for Nightcrawler and Logan to go into a bar, and the both of them get totally wasted. The next morning, Xavier summons them mentally, and Kurt teleports and lands on xavier or something due to a serious hangover:shocked
BlueAvenger9
Lubber
Lubber

Magneto and Kurt

Post by BlueAvenger9 »

A really cool scene in X3 would be if like the X-men and the brotherhood get into a skirmish. magneto slowly hovers away from the fight. Kurt follows by teleporting.
magneto hears the bamf sound and whirls around:
Magneto: Hello, my blue friend.
Kurt: Don' veet-talk me, u fiend
Magneto: When did your vocabulary increase?
Kurt: [pulls out 2 swords and attacks]
Magneto: [casually uses his powers and turns the swords against Kurt]
Kurt: Voohh crap!

I'm still thinkin of wat Kurt does next?