Does anyone know few facts about evo

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

im not really sure if you get this right but
i downloaded one episode of evo "ghost of a change" or something ... and i dont really get it i mean... there kurt has 10 fingers like normal male... and in some parts of the cartoon he has normal skin colour i mean wtf is that? :(

"one for every sin.. so quite a few"
sevati
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by sevati »

Wannabe, Kurt has an image inducer he wears on his wrist. It projects a holographic image of him looking like a normal human. However, it can't project his fingers seperate from one another, so it looks like he's constantly giving the Vulcan "Live Long and Prosper" salute. You know, his 4 fingers spread in a V with the thumb seperate.

Image Inducers go way back in the comics. Comic-Kurt used to wear it all the time, but then mostly gave it up when he became more comfortable with his real form. He didn't like hiding his true self unless it was really necessary (like when there was a mob around that would want to harm him).
I've left the board. Friends know where to find me :)
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

Originally posted by sevati
Wannabe, Kurt has an image inducer he wears on his wrist. It projects a holographic image of him looking like a normal human. However, it can't project his fingers seperate from one another, so it looks like he's constantly giving the Vulcan "Live Long and Prosper" salute. You know, his 4 fingers spread in a V with
the thumb seperate.

Image Inducers go way back in the comics. Comic-Kurt used to wear it all the time, but then mostly gave it up when he became more comfortable with his real form. He didn't like hiding his true self unless it was really necessary (like when there was a mob around that would want to harm him).
oh :surprise

ok.. but i like hes real form much more :D

i was shocked when i didnt know that fact.. youknow i thought that he was really that looking in the series :P