Kurt & Amanda question

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Bitsy
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Kurt & Amanda question

Post by Bitsy »

Hey everyone. I know this might sound TOTALLY mushy and immature, but was there ever an episode where Kurt and Amanda....you know. :kiss The only episode I've seen with Amanda was the Sadie Hawkins one, but I didn't catch the one where Kurt meets her parents. I heard it's a very touching episode, though. If they did kiss, does anyone have a clip or pic? Thanks!
Kazifasari
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Kurt & Amanda question

Post by Kazifasari »

No Nadda Nope, sorry :(. She never even gave him a peck on the cheek! But I'm sure they've kissed just not on screen, and if they havn't then I want them to one day show them kissing for the first time *sigh* :love

And besides at least I can draw them kissing each other! :naughty

God I still wish so much that they did! Grrr stupid, stupid, stupid Evo Writers!

*Sigh* at least theres a chance at a filth season, maybe they kiss in one of those eps? Doubtful. :hrumph

*EDIT by a moderator because of double posting*

But, if you wanna see a great Ep with a LOT of Kurt and Amanda then 'try' to check out "The Toad the Witch and The Wardrobe". Thats the one were he meets her parents.

Or at least look up summeries and screengaps.

Check out "Beyond Evolution" for summeries and Haruka's X-Men Evolution Screengaps for pics ;)
"Look Simba everything the light touches is our kingdom. A king's time as ruler, sizes and falls like the sun. One day Simba the sun will set on my time here, and will rise with you as the new King"~Mufasa

The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Kurt & Amanda question

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

Of course they haven't kissed yet. They're only children! :whistle
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
Warbird
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Kurt & Amanda question

Post by Warbird »

They're in highschool. I kissed boys in highschool, alot of people kiss in highschool. Kurts at least 16 because he's driving in one episode, and Amanda has a class with him so they're about the same age. So we're talking at least sophmores maybe juniors, so kissing is very possible.
"Sweet crackers I'm blind!!!!" - Stormy
goddess123452003
Lubber
Lubber

Kurt & Amanda question

Post by goddess123452003 »

Sadly they haven't reached that "stage" in their relationship:(. But I agree with Kazifasari they should go a little further. I mean goodness.. they've only had like 2 episodes together and someting bad happened in both(lay off the poor guys will ya writers?). If there suppose to bf and gf you can't tell it. Although they do kinda keep their relationship on the D-L. They should have more episodes for Kurmanda...I mean in the first seasons every episode(almost) involved Jean/scott/Ducan weird love triangle. :dead More Kumanda plz:) And you know whats the weird thing about this post, as I'm replying I am working on a fanfic(to post of fanfiction.net ) about Kurt and Amanda's 1st time:love..so stay tuned.
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Kurt & Amanda question

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

I've been led to understand first times are often quite awkward, especially if both are virgins. Is this going to be a realistic story, or a romantic one? ;)
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
goddess123452003
Lubber
Lubber

Kurt & Amanda question

I suppose it shall be a little of both.:) I'm hoping it will come off somewhat romantic , but also have an edge of realism . But yes, it's not going to be all pleasure no pain.Btw-in the fic Amanda is a not a virgin,due to circumstances beyond her control. So she'll have to deal with some emotional issues before she and Kurt can be together intimately. Plus later on theres a big cat fight between Kitty and Amanda(and it isn't pretty).I don't believe there are enough Kurmanda stories so I am hoping this will be pretty good(considering it'll be my 2nd fanfic):D Right now i'm working on the beginning of the story(which basically explains why Kurt and Amanda's relationship isn't going to well...but don't worry it gets better:kiss. I hope it'll be good*crosses fngers*. Don't wanna give away to much info.:smirk
goddess123452003
Lubber
Lubber

The story

wat'sup?Just wanted to say..working on the story. ::growls:: There are not enough hours in the day, and I'm such a slow writer(due to the perfectionist in me). But it'as coming along, right now I have about um...::thinks:: 4 chapters. Hopefully I'll finish sometime this month(I've been working on the story since January:surprise). wish me luck:D
NightPsycho
Lubber
Lubber

Kurt & Amanda question

Post by NightPsycho »

I'm actualy not very fond of the Kurt/Amanda thing. By the way, didn't they take evo off the air? I didn't even think you could watch it on tv anymore. (except for re-runs on cartoon network late at night):(
Embrace the freak you are!
-P!nk
goddess123452003
Lubber
Lubber

Kurt & Amanda question

I think so:o I haven't seen it lately*sniffs*. But in the name of Evo the show must go on(just not on the air:rolleyes) And who knows maybe you'll be a Kurmanda fan soon...we need more!:love
Amandakity
Lubber
Lubber

Kurt & Amanda question

Post by Amandakity »

They have to have more episodes of them together! I mean, shes like the only human willing to accept him! Who cares about friggin' parents!