Evo Voice in X2?

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Evo Voice in X2?

Post by Gaz »

Looking at the IMDB, I came across the Filmography of David Kaye, who does Xavier's voice in Evolution, and I saw that one of his credits is 'TV Host' in X2. I was just curious if anyone recognized the voice, saw him, or at least as heard of this.

Here's the link in case you want to varify: http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0443286/
(X2 is #5, Evo is #20)
DeviantArt | Live Journal
---------------------------------------

Stan: Can Eric spend the night?
Mrs. Cartman: No, I'm sorry, Eric is grounded
for trying to exterminate the Jews last week.
sevati
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Evo Voice in X2?

Post by sevati »

Hm. Could he have been on TV with Dr. McCoy in the bar scene? It's only there for a short time, but I think that someone asked McCoy a question before he started talking. You know, it being a news/debate show.
I've left the board. Friends know where to find me :)
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Evo Voice in X2?

Post by Gaz »

Yeah, that's the only moment I remember there being a talk show host...............Oh, maybe a super quick part when that one little mutant kid (forget his name) is flipping channels late at night in the mansion....I dunno........

Talon_Flame
Lubber
Lubber

Evo Voice in X2?

Post by Talon_Flame »

That's interesting...Brian Singer is so good with camoes, you gotta love the guy. I wish they had put Brad Swaile (Evo Kurt's voice actor) on X2. He is pre-tty fine.:love
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

:bunny :bunny Bunny Warrior #8 Fear Us!! :bunny :bunny
Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member#37

Feel free to IM me, I love to talk!
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Evo Voice in X2?

Post by Gaz »

Yeah, that would have been fun to have him in there, but having this David Kaye guy in here is driving me nuts. He is not in the normal credits of the movie, so its virtually impossible to find any info more than 'X2- TV Host'

Grrrrrrr........

Salinea
Lubber
Lubber

Evo Voice in X2?

Post by Salinea »

He might have been the one telling of the mutant attack on the president that was shown on the tv when the Professor froze everyone. It was barely audible but someone was talking.
:read Knowledge is Power!:read

I love:sparrow. Savy?

"Kill the spiders to save the butterflies...It's rational until you realize that by striving for it...you become a spider yourself." ~ Vash

Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member# 28
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Evo Voice in X2?

Post by Gaz »

Yeah, maybe, but then wouldn't that be named as News Reporter or something? Someone watch the movie and listen to any voice that sounds like Charles' but comes from a TV.....

DeeJay
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Evo Voice in X2?

Post by DeeJay »

I think we all know the guy who voiced Beast in the Xmen Animated Series (David Buza i think) made an appearance in the first xmen movie, as rogue's truck driver.
Vee_EmmCee
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Evo Voice in X2?

Post by Vee_EmmCee »

Yeah, Singer is awesome with Cameo's, like his parents, the king and quuen of Sweden was it? When I get X2 I'll keep a look out for TV hosts.
"The hate of another person is sick and disgusting, and I'll never understand how the word hate is thrown around like it's nothing. Because it's something, something ominious, and in the end, it will destroy us all. "
firecrawler
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Evo Voice in X2?

Post by firecrawler »

While we're at this, Chiarra Zanni who did Evo Jubilee's voice also had a cameo in X2. She was the tourist guide at the White House at the beginning reciting some of Lincoln's lines, "We are not enemies but friends...we must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break the bonds of our affection."

This is really cool. :D
NightPoofer
Navigator
Navigator

Evo Voice in X2?

Post by NightPoofer »

Never noticed that firecrawler. You sure do know your X-facts. Anyone else know of any voice actors in the movie?
firecrawler
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Evo Voice in X2?

Post by firecrawler »

I watched the movie again, and I'm sorry but I don't think that he was the guy at the bar. Even though he could do dozens of voices, the voice was pretty far from what I could identify from him.

But I heard one. The scene where Wolverine woke up from his nightmare and on his way on the rec room. While he was walking on the hallway, we can overhear the TV and there was someone reporting/saying something like,

"And some of the tourists in the White House during the intact, (?) are still being held for questioning."

Now that was the closest voice that I heard that possibly came from David Kaye. And yeah, I'm almost sure it was indeed him. Maybe he was uncredited because the line was too short and we didn't even see the TV while he was speaking.
NightPoofer
Navigator
Navigator

Evo Voice in X2?

Post by NightPoofer »

I can't tell... both of the lines that I heard somewhat sounded like him, but I couldn't tell very much. Of course, I'm not much of a good listener as most people so, my opinion may not be valid.
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Evo Voice in X2?

Post by Gaz »

Thanks so much, guys. Whenever i have time to kill, I'll watch the movie again and listen for the voices....I think you're right though, firecrawler.

bamfboy
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Evo Voice in X2?

Post by bamfboy »

I think we all know the guy who voiced Beast in the Xmen Animated Series (David Buza i think) made an appearance in the first xmen movie, as rogue's truck driver. [/quote]
That would be George Buza :D

Now you've got me wondering... I have to go watch it again now