X2 DVD roll call

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

X2 DVD roll call

Post by Maelstrom »

NOthing, to my knowledge. It's just that we don't have Xmen 1.5 on DVD, and my hubby wanted a copy on DVD, so......
Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into the intake of a jet engine..... :evil
nightcrawler30
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X2 DVD roll call

Post by nightcrawler30 »

Originally posted by Garble
I resisted the urge to drive to my 24 hour Wal-Mart and buy it at midnight last night.
However I did stop by there before work to get it. I have very little self control when it comes to DVDs. :crazed
i had to wait till 4:30 pm to get it urgg!! i wish it would have came out sooner, but it was worth it after seeing it 4 time in theaters.:)
Master of Pupets Pulling your stings twisting your mind and breaking your dreams- Master Of Pupets

The Horsemen are drawing nearer On the leather steeds they ride They have come to take your life.
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X2 DVD roll call

Post by Siona »

I'm getting the X 1.5 and X2 collection DVD for Christmas along with some Star Trek movies and a DVD player for Christmas.

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

X2 DVD roll call

Post by Gaz »

Finally!!!!! The four disc set was delivered today. I watched all the X2 extras and the movie today, might watc X1 tomorrow if I have a couple hours free. Wow. I am so happy I got it. :love
DeviantArt | Live Journal
---------------------------------------

Stan: Can Eric spend the night?
Mrs. Cartman: No, I'm sorry, Eric is grounded
for trying to exterminate the Jews last week.
Neko Cat 7
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X2 DVD roll call

Post by Neko Cat 7 »

Originally posted by jimmy
i just got it today :D *WHOOO
best damn movie i seen in a year....besides spirited away
~jimmy:evotodd
:D Dude,well said.I got $20 with me to buy that DVD.;)
"No matter what I do;no matter how hard I try...the ones I love will always be the ones who pay..."- Peter Parker

Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words:'With great power comes great responsibilities.' This is my gift, my curse...who am I ?...I'm Spider-Man."-Peter Parker

Being brilliant isn't enough. Intelligence is a gift, and you use it for the good of mankind.

Or blowing up New York. You know. Whatever suits your fancy. -My Doc Ock perspective

Which do I like more? Leroux, Kay, or Webber?
Leroux gave the Phantom life.
Kay gave the Phantom a soul.
Webber gave the Phantom a voice.
Consider that, and you'll see why I can't choose.

Phantom phan
Salinea
Lubber
Lubber

X2 DVD roll call

Post by Salinea »

A friend of mine is buying the 2 disk X2 set for me for Christmas but my dad brought the one he bought over to my mums house and I made everyone silent during the white house scene when we watched it.
:read Knowledge is Power!:read

I love:sparrow. Savy?

"Kill the spiders to save the butterflies...It's rational until you realize that by striving for it...you become a spider yourself." ~ Vash

Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member# 28
sevati
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X2 DVD roll call

Post by sevati »

I'm planning on getting the 4-disc Widescreen boxset version with my Christmas money. Widescreen is the only way to go! *hugs her Star Wars widescreen boxset*

I saw a big display of the Widescreen 2-disc version at Genuardi's and salivated. Since I have no money though, I didn't get it :(
I've left the board. Friends know where to find me :)
Dracadancer
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X2 DVD roll call

Post by Dracadancer »

Picked it up Tuesday but have only had the chance to watch it once and browse the Nighty extras. Looks majorly sweet. Does anyone else think that Alan Cumming's Body Movement Coach was a little too enthusiastic though? (snicker)
###Dracadancer's Lair### ---> Your all purpose website

Random Quote of the Week: "Reports that say that something hasn’t happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns, there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns -- the ones we don’t know we don’t know."
This year’s winner of the Foot in the Mouth award Donald Rumsfeld
Sandy
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X2 DVD roll call

Post by Sandy »

I got mine on November the 13 already...finally something GOOD in Germany..and I've watched it quite a lot ever since. Especially the Kurt bits, of course. And boy was I laughing my head off when the bit about Nighty's secret was revealed in "Nightcrawler Reborn"...
BamfChyck
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X2 DVD roll call

Post by BamfChyck »

I got the four disk set yesterday! My partner braved the crazy shoppers and went to Target and got it for me! We were at my mom's house for the holiday, so I had to usurp her DVD player. I danced around and around, giggling, until I calmed down enough to put it in the DVD player, and then I made my mom watch it, and she was very patient with me.

She did say though--"I thought the blue man you liked was fuzzy."
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

X2 DVD roll call

Post by Gaz »

Originally posted by Dracadancer
Does anyone else think that Alan Cumming's Body Movement Coach was a little too enthusiastic though? (snicker)
Yeah....i was thinking that too.....Big beefy guy with a baby face and a prepubescent voice......gotta be something odd going on there......It was funny when Alan's pants ripped though :D *wants to be the person who fixed them*

Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

X2 DVD roll call

Post by Nandireya »

I've had it since October 27th :P Stopped in at the store on my way to a lecture just in case they had it out early I did...it wasn't supposed to be out until the 28th...and there it was :D It was the longest lecture of my life...and then there was a major storm that night!
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
Lara
Lubber
Lubber

X2 DVD roll call

Post by Lara »

Last week I was such a spaz. First, I spent the Sunday before release day complaining because none of the newspaper ads would tell me how much they were selling the X2 dvd for. On Monday night, I called every retailer in town, suffering eternities on hold, noting various prices. Finally, on Tuesday morning, I wore my stripey "Nightcrawler" pants and brown vest-like top, got off work four hours early, and bribed my mother to get a ride down to Circuit City, where I pounced on one of several dozen widescreen X2 dvds on display, breathed a sigh of relief, and wished I had a tail to pull my money of my purse (so I could continue hugging my movie with both hands). I love Alan Cumming, he's absolutely brilliant, and I kept having to pause all the lovely scenes and interviews and such, as if I didn't periodically scream into my pillow, I may have fainted. I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!:love
Love, Luck, & Lollipops, Lara
Kismet
Lubber
Lubber

X2 DVD roll call

Post by Kismet »

Originally posted by Gaz
......It was funny when Alan's pants ripped though :D
That, and the deleted scene of Artie vomiting after the port were the best of the extras. After the History of Nightcrawler, of course.
Kurt: “I must owe you a couple dozen cases of beer…â€Â
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

X2 DVD roll call

Post by rockstar »

check my name off of the list! i got mine yesterday!!!!

I would have came on here yesterday, but I was busy watching X2!!!! I'm about to watch the extras right now
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
- Alan Cumming (Interview with Wizard Magazine)
Lilla Ebby Ängel
Lubber
Lubber

X2 DVD roll call

Post by Lilla Ebby Ängel »

Got it....LOTSA NIGHTY STUFF. I haven't seen any easter eggs......yet......
"Yes it's true Ladies and Gentlemen, the Devil is a REAL Swinger!" -Nightcrawler, X2 Comic
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

X2 DVD roll call

Post by rockstar »

Easter eggs? When did :bunny come into the DvD?
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
Lilla Ebby Ängel
Lubber
Lubber

X2 DVD roll call

Post by Lilla Ebby Ängel »

Easter eggs are hidden features.....lol
"Yes it's true Ladies and Gentlemen, the Devil is a REAL Swinger!" -Nightcrawler, X2 Comic
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

X2 DVD roll call

Post by Gaz »

I bet you can find some Easter eggs if you look the DVD up online somewhere and search for them.....it's hard to find them alone.......damn easter bunny.....

Tatu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

X2 DVD roll call

Post by Tatu »

oh, well i finally got mine today, yup.
Call me King!
Panz
Lookout
Lookout
Title: The Red Queen

X2 DVD roll call

Post by Panz »

I just got the 2 disc set yesterday.... HALF OFTHE FLARBING THING IS BLANK!!!!!!! *throws tantrum* KL, whats this about a 4 disc set?!?!?! I live in Idaho, and know one knows anything about it *cries*

Ok...question time...I really need to know if Claremont talks anymore then in the "Secret origin of the X-Men" part???? I'm doeing a comic industry lecture at college, and I need to know what he said...I've even gone so far as to email him and ask if I canquote him in the lecture :P

My lil' sis and several of my friends said he was a conceited bombastic, windbag and the part that I saw with Stan wasn't like that at all???? Is there more? I like the concept of Logan being a failed samurai...that sounds so like him.

I watched what I could of the Nighty parts about a bejillion times :D
Panz

Wallowing in the deepest pits of melodrama
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X2 DVD roll call

Post by kurtlover »

Originally posted by Panz
I just got the 2 disc set yesterday.... HALF OFTHE FLARBING THING IS BLANK!!!!!!! *throws tantrum* KL, whats this about a 4 disc set?!?!?! I live in Idaho, and know one knows anything about it *cries*
Is a special four disc edition, its pretty cool! it has X-men 1.5 and X2, it comes in a special laminated box, very pretty, i just got mine this sunday :love but i must resist the urge in watching it because its my christmas present, unfortunally i had to open it and check the discs because the maniac post man threw my package in the garden! so i had to test them in my DVD and i got scared when my DVD said it couldn't read them because of the region, but the code was lost, so i had to reprogram it again, minor set back, tested the cds ,and i had to resist even more the urge to watch them.
"Merry Christmas Armi, oh Thanks Armi!" :p
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

X2 DVD roll call

Post by steyn »

HAZZAAA, Got the 2 disc on Monday.
I'm just curious, but am I missing something or am I just a bit on the retarded side, on the back of the dvd cover under extras it says "gag reel". Now what is this gag reel, why can't I find it on either dvds, why does it haunt my dreams, why can't I lose weight, why am I not rich, ANSWER ME. PLEEEAASE, ANYBODY!!!
Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

X2 DVD roll call

Post by Maelstrom »

I just want to say that Amazon.com's customer service is top-notch. I had a problem with my 4-disk set, went on-line, explained the problem, and as I was preparing to send the defective disks back, I recieved my replacement in the mail! They must have mailed that baby out the second they got my email. I'll be sitting down tonite to make sure everything's working correctly.

Thank you, Amazon!
Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into the intake of a jet engine..... :evil
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

X2 DVD roll call

Post by rockstar »

i cant seem to find the Gag reel either. help?