I saw Alan Cumming on the weridest show last night!

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
NightSkater
Lubber
Lubber

Post by NightSkater »

Last night at 10 i was watching Vh1 and they were showing the behind the music of the *Spice girls. So i'm watching on and off because I'm in the middle of a biology project as well and i look up on the sceen and i see Alan just sitting there, saying someing about the spice girls! I can't tell u exactly what he said because i was basicly in shock.:shocked But it had his name very big in the bottom of the screen. Isn't that the strangest thing....

*Just to clear things up.....yes, i liked the Spice girls at one time and last night i let my inner child take over and watched the show. I'm not afrid to admit it......
Please don't hurt me!:X
sevati
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by sevati »

Alan was in the Spice Girls movie, if I remember correctly. Meat Loaf was also in it :)

So it makes some sense to have him on Behind the Music.
I've left the board. Friends know where to find me :)
Vee_EmmCee
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Vee_EmmCee »

Yeah. I guess he's really good friends with Geri Haliwell too (Ginger Spice).
"The hate of another person is sick and disgusting, and I'll never understand how the word hate is thrown around like it's nothing. Because it's something, something ominious, and in the end, it will destroy us all. "
firecrawler
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by firecrawler »

Yep, Geri even attended the X2 Premiere in LA. :)

By the way, I also saw Behind the Music yesterday, and a few seconds of Alan being there was enough to make me giddy. :love
Vee_EmmCee
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Vee_EmmCee »

Yeah, Alan has an ability to do that, make people giddy. I was watching Spy Kids the other night while I was babysitting and eveytime he came on screen I was all "He's sooooooo cute and sweet!" Cry.
"The hate of another person is sick and disgusting, and I'll never understand how the word hate is thrown around like it's nothing. Because it's something, something ominious, and in the end, it will destroy us all. "
Salinea
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Salinea »

I got giddy when I heard the words "I play Nightcrawler" on the 1st x-men dvd. It was even better because he said that with an accent and he sounded sooo sexy :love
:read Knowledge is Power!:read

I love:sparrow. Savy?

"Kill the spiders to save the butterflies...It's rational until you realize that by striving for it...you become a spider yourself." ~ Vash

Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member# 28