X2 DVD Commericals

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Dark Angel
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X2 DVD Commericals

Post by Dark Angel »

Ok we all have seen at least one commerical for the X2 DVD and we're all excited about it!!!!!!! Especially ME!!!!!!!!! But every time you see the X2 DVD commerical do you stop what you are doing and watch it............cause I do!!! Or if your away from your TV and hear the commerical do you run as fast as you can to the TV to see it. I do! LoL I can't wait to get the DVD. How many times are you going to watch it? I'm gonna watch it as many times as I can get. And when you get your DVD give it a BIG HUG and kiss it. LOL:LOL
Vee_EmmCee
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X2 DVD Commericals

Post by Vee_EmmCee »

Ee! I love the commercials! Theyre trés awesome and it makes me want the DVD even more. Its all crazy like.
"The hate of another person is sick and disgusting, and I'll never understand how the word hate is thrown around like it's nothing. Because it's something, something ominious, and in the end, it will destroy us all. "
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

X2 DVD Commericals

Post by Northstars Love »

Nope...haven't seen one yet. But plenty of Terminator 3 commercials. :( Tired already!
sevati
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X2 DVD Commericals

Post by sevati »

X2 DVD commercials have been on Cartoon Network for over a week. They've begun to show up on other channels too, I think I saw one on NBC last week.

No, I don't stop what I'm doing, but I will listen to the sound. Unless I'm doing nothing but staring at the TV wishing for my show to get back on, then I'll pay serious attention.
I've left the board. Friends know where to find me :)
Neko Cat 7
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X2 DVD Commericals

Post by Neko Cat 7 »

I JUST CAN'T WAIT!!! :head explodes::die
"No matter what I do;no matter how hard I try...the ones I love will always be the ones who pay..."- Peter Parker

Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words:'With great power comes great responsibilities.' This is my gift, my curse...who am I ?...I'm Spider-Man."-Peter Parker

Being brilliant isn't enough. Intelligence is a gift, and you use it for the good of mankind.

Or blowing up New York. You know. Whatever suits your fancy. -My Doc Ock perspective

Which do I like more? Leroux, Kay, or Webber?
Leroux gave the Phantom life.
Kay gave the Phantom a soul.
Webber gave the Phantom a voice.
Consider that, and you'll see why I can't choose.

Phantom phan
Salinea
Lubber
Lubber

X2 DVD Commericals

Post by Salinea »

I've seen a few of the commercials but you never get a face shot of nighty...and some of them don't even have im in it *shakes fist angrily* But I'm soo happy, a friend of mine is getting me the special edition dvd for Christmas
:read Knowledge is Power!:read

I love:sparrow. Savy?

"Kill the spiders to save the butterflies...It's rational until you realize that by striving for it...you become a spider yourself." ~ Vash

Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member# 28
Bamf_Girl
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X2 DVD Commericals

Post by Bamf_Girl »

I saw them! I have stopped what I was doing and drooled in front of the tv watching them, or giggling madly... no one in my fam thinks thats odd anymore
I am the Terrible Toad King!
Yes you are!
W'o the 'ell are you?
Your Terrible Toad Queen of course

TOAD FANS UNITE!

*Jumps up and down* I'm OMWOS! If I RP with ya, drop me a line!
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

X2 DVD Commericals

Post by Gaz »

I've seen a few...one of them first started with a head shot of Kurt in the white house. Jooooy!
DeviantArt | Live Journal
---------------------------------------

Stan: Can Eric spend the night?
Mrs. Cartman: No, I'm sorry, Eric is grounded
for trying to exterminate the Jews last week.