Kurt/amanda fanfics

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
goddess123452003
Lubber
Lubber

Kurt/amanda fanfics

Post by goddess123452003 »

Hey sarah here. 1st off if someone else has already posted a thread like his sorry..i'm still post in mine so sue me(:surprise please don't, I'm waaayyyy to poor). But i wanted to know if anyone knew of any Evo Kurt/Amanda:love fanfics. I'v already tried Fanfiction.net and I've read the what(about) 20 stories they have. If you know of a site that has Evo Kurt/Amanda goodness:) please tell me.:naughty
kladyelf
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Kurt/amanda fanfics

Post by kladyelf »

try the InterNutter's site

http://www.internutter.org
meddle not in the affairs of ficcers for you are malleable and easily .... O_o *stares* ooh is that a cookie?

Love your enemies - It will drive them nuts!

Crazy.... but in the nicest possible way....

To Stupidityyyyy - and beyond!

*after reading the latest gory/depressing "mainstream" comic* ....*sigh* that's it, I'm packin' up and moving back to the Eighties...
Kazifasari
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Kurt/amanda fanfics

Post by Kazifasari »

No I've only seen Kurt/Kitty stories there.

speaking of Fan-Fiction does anyone know of a site like FanFiction.net but its a different fan-fiction site?
"Look Simba everything the light touches is our kingdom. A king's time as ruler, sizes and falls like the sun. One day Simba the sun will set on my time here, and will rise with you as the new King"~Mufasa