Evo taken off the air at WB

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
sevati
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by sevati »

Looks like they changed their minds as to showing Evo reruns. As of the 18th, X-Men Evolution has been pulled off the air of the WB. It has been replaced with Pokémon: Advanced. No word as of yet if this is a temporary removal or not.

With this new sucky development, Evo is not being shown on TV in the United States anymore. Cartoon Network has replaced Evo with Samuri Jack in the 10:30pm timeslot, but supposedly Evo is coming back in December(?).

The new WB Saturday schedule is:
8:00 a.m. Yu-Gi-Oh!: Enter the Shadow Realm
8:30 a.m. Teen Titans
9:00 a.m. Jackie Chan Adventures
9:30 a.m. Xiaolin Showdown
10:00 a.m. Pokémon: Advanced
10:30 a.m. ¡Mucha Lucha!
11:00 a.m. Yu-Gi-Oh!: Enter the Shadow Realm
11:30 a.m. Pokémon: Advanced

Being discussed here (though a few minutes after I posted this, the site was down for an upgrade) : http://animationinsider.net/forums/inde ... topic=6193
I've left the board. Friends know where to find me :)
Dark Rose Siren
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Dark Rose Siren »

Oh JOY-look what we have HERE- all of my all time favorite shows- who CARES about x-men evo when we have SUCH GREAT shows like this. :rolleyes :yuck
i hate ALL of these shows (like you didnt already know) ;)
crap now i'll never see all of no good deed
i hope it does come back in dec
When barbarians are at the gate, Oh just Let'im in, they're barbarians, they're coming in anyway.
sevati
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by sevati »

Siren- I'm waiting to see and tape Cajun Spice, myself. Feh... could their timing get any worse?
Jaeger
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Jaeger »

Imagine my surprise when I tuned in to WB at 11:30, only to see...Pokemon.

Ugh, this stinks. I was waiting all week to tape No Good Deed. :(

I agree--their timing couldn't have been worse.
Beboots
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Beboots »

Well, it's on YTV on Saturday mornings (I think... at least it was last week, and the week before, and the week before... :X ), in about... *checks watch* an hour and ten minutes... Well, at least the DVDs with the episodes can be bought...:shame
/ERROR 406: file corrupt:Earth.config/reboot:universe? (Y/N)

:poke

Snape: Nonsense, Harry...I harbor no ill will towards any of my students, you accursed little worm.
BamfChyck
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by BamfChyck »

Oh! I am very sad about this!

But it explains why I couldn't find it this morning, flipping stations looking for the right channel. I wound up watching three different cartoons I didn't even recognize, until I finally gave up and did some laundry.
Vee_EmmCee
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Vee_EmmCee »

Beboots- They actually took Evo off YTV and replaced it with some HotWheels Adventures crapola. Anyway, we better get it back son, it's the only thing I got up for on Saturday morning.
"The hate of another person is sick and disgusting, and I'll never understand how the word hate is thrown around like it's nothing. Because it's something, something ominious, and in the end, it will destroy us all. "
LittleBlueGirl
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by LittleBlueGirl »

They have ALL those shows on Cartoon network...and i hate all of them up there! UGH!! that is so unfair! first Cartoon Network and now WB?? what is this world coming too??
<3true love is like a fake flower....it never dies<3
:bunny Bunny Warrior #13 :bunny
sevati
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by sevati »

LittleBlueGirl, calm down. Evo is supposed to return to Cartoon Network sometime in December. It was only taken off the schedule temporarily.
LittleBlueGirl
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by LittleBlueGirl »

does anyone know why is was takin off in the first place?
<3true love is like a fake flower....it never dies<3
:bunny Bunny Warrior #13 :bunny
sevati
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by sevati »

Originally posted by LittleBlueGirl
does anyone know why is was takin off in the first place?
As I posted here: viewthread.php?tid=3115

"Oh, and shows are constantly switched around in timeslots on TV. Since it's November Sweeps, they must be putting more new stuff up, like that new Star Wars animated series. Evo will come back once Sweeps are over.

To those who aren't familiar with what Sweeps are: they're when networks really hype a bunch of shows with exciting plots. They try to draw in the highest ratings (meaning most viewers) to the shows. This helps determine what advertising rates are for commercials airing during the show. I'm not sure how long those rates take effect and last until though."
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by SheCat »

Well, it's January and I can't find it anywhere. Kids WB has a website that's death to all who try to use it, they still have their December calender. Heck if I know what's going on. :yech

You know what would be easy? If they stuck the regular times next to the shows instead of making people hunt through their schedules for some type of pattern!

Okay, rant over. I'm still wondering where it might be. Sweeps are over (New Teen Titans episodes my rear :mad) and it seems to have not returned yet.
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
"Everything I still want I just now prayed for." -Kreon, Antigone :cry
Viceroy of the Black Tom Appreciation Society
"You act like I know what day of the week it is." ~Patchy
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit