CHECK THIS OUT!

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Kazifasari
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

CHECK THIS OUT!

Post by Kazifasari »

http://forums.toonzone.net/showthread.php?t=94995

http://www.comixfan.com/xfan/forums/sho ... adid=23722

check these out! :D Acording to these X-Men Evolution is planned to continue!

Oh I hope it does! :D :love
"Look Simba everything the light touches is our kingdom. A king's time as ruler, sizes and falls like the sun. One day Simba the sun will set on my time here, and will rise with you as the new King"~Mufasa

BamfChyck
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

CHECK THIS OUT!

Post by BamfChyck »

Wow! I hope that is true--I want Evo to continue. Does anybody know how reliable these sources are?
Kazifasari
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

CHECK THIS OUT!

Post by Kazifasari »

I'm not sure how reliable they are.

But acording to Comics Continuem X-Men Evolution wont be aired on Kids WB, HOWEVER! they never said forever! I think its possible that during the time that its not aired new episodes will be made.

And it might also be moved to a different station, WB may not show new eps anymore, but that doesn't mean that another station wont deside to show it.

*crosses her fingurs*
"Look Simba everything the light touches is our kingdom. A king's time as ruler, sizes and falls like the sun. One day Simba the sun will set on my time here, and will rise with you as the new King"~Mufasa

Vee_EmmCee
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

CHECK THIS OUT!

Post by Vee_EmmCee »

Oh! I hope Evo continues, even though I still have about 3 seasons to see. I'm very far behind.
"The hate of another person is sick and disgusting, and I'll never understand how the word hate is thrown around like it's nothing. Because it's something, something ominious, and in the end, it will destroy us all. "
spinifex
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

CHECK THIS OUT!

Post by spinifex »

Yay it might be renewed.

Boo it might change stations. I really don't want it to be moved to a cable station. I don't have cable, nor do I want to get cable, even for Evolution. Cable in Seattle is some $40+ a month, which is a decent chunk of change for me. My roomate and I also don't have cable on princople; he would rather spend his time studying for his Cisco certification, and I'm both working and in school. So cable isn't worth the money for us anyway, as we don't have the time to watch it.

C-ko
"When are you people going to learn? It's not about right or wrong – it's a question of faith. It doesn't matter what you believe in – just that you believe. Your hearts are in the right place, but your brains gotta wake up!" -Dogma-
Dark Rose Siren
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

CHECK THIS OUT!

Post by Dark Rose Siren »

please,please let evo return, i hope that this is right
When barbarians are at the gate, Oh just Let'im in, they're barbarians, they're coming in anyway.
Orangatan64
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

CHECK THIS OUT!

Post by Orangatan64 »

If Evo doesn't have a network to show it on, I really hope Cartoon Network snags it. They already have my loyal support for Adult Swim. And having the exclusive airing rights for Evo would make me one happy misspelled munkey!
"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams.
"The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with." - Marty Feldman.
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?" - Steven Wright.