Is Nightie a virgin?????

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
NightLilly
Lubber
Lubber

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by NightLilly »

Right...here is a question that has been playing on my mind for a while yet ever since i saw the film again on dvd...is Kurty a virgin??????????:?
;pant:love I Love Alan Cumming:love;pant

:tub"I love english tubs" Kurt Wanger:tub

PROUD Member of the ILTSNITB (I'd love to see nighty in the buff) club No 1#
Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by Maelstrom »

Considering his background, I'd have to say yes. Strict Catholics don't do the "sex before marriage" thing.
Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into the intake of a jet engine..... :evil
NightLilly
Lubber
Lubber

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by NightLilly »

maybe but for all we know he might of had a wacky teenage period or somthing ( im basing this on the kurt from the comics who seems more loose about those sorts of things but i dont mean REALLY loose)

tarface
Lubber
Lubber

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by tarface »

Which kurt are u talking about in particular?
cos in my opinion it kinda varies movie kurt is a virgin definetly he'd probably faint if he brushed against a lady's breasts :LOL
Kurt: mein gott! *faints* :X
Comic Kurt seems to be a naughty boy :evil so i'm guessing he's not.
As for Evo Kurt it seems probable but then again who knows?
Ya know what's great about you, Puddin? You really put the FUN in funeral.

Hello, Mistah J! I'm Batman! Eat me, eat me!

Sweetie, get mommy's bazooka!
Harley Quinn - Maid Of Mischief
Shadow_Dancer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by Shadow_Dancer »

Movie Nighty, who knows? He's awfully shy, so that might be a good possibility.

Comic Nighty, no. He and Amanda were definitely lovers, and he had an encounter with another woman during Excalibur that turned out to be evil. :surprise
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream." Mark Twain

Shadow Dancer's Fanfic Archive Image
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by Northstars Love »

Hmmm...comic Kurt is not...but movie Kurt seems a bit more on the conservative side when it comes to something like sex IMO. He tends to be more religious. And considering his appearance (movie Kurt) to most women, I think he probably is a virgin.
NightLilly
Lubber
Lubber

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by NightLilly »

i was talking about the movie kurt, im not to sure cuz in the movie he seems to losen up a bit as if he's acting like he usually would . i actually think that maybe he did have a wacky childhood and then found the catholic religon because somthing happened that made him really ashamed :shame so thats why he had so much tattos cus he did say "one for every sin, so quiet a lot"

thylacine
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by thylacine »

I dunno guys... that shy thing could be just an act!
Dark Rose Siren
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by Dark Rose Siren »

comic nighty isnt a virgin (as someone said) Amanda Sefton, & i think the evil woman was Anjuli or something (i just got that comic), i dont know but did he do anything with Cerise
x2 nighty i dont know- maybe- he was raised in the circus, but was he raised a gysepy(they seem free spirtted to me)- i dont know how they would behave
When barbarians are at the gate, Oh just Let'im in, they're barbarians, they're coming in anyway.
thejoker4life420
Lubber
Lubber

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by thejoker4life420 »

:LOL he could be and he could not be we'll find out some day :LOL
queenomiree69
Lubber
Lubber

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by queenomiree69 »

:D :LOL Well....He could be a virgin...I dont kno... LMAO!!!!!! Wait...I think he is not a virgin :LOL :LOL :LOL
Panz
Lookout
Lookout
Title: The Red Queen

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by Panz »

I don't think film Kurt is shy. I think he is too naive to be shy....his attraction to Ororo is too natural. I don't know that he is a 'virgin", but he is certainly not very experienced.
Panz

Wallowing in the deepest pits of melodrama
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by Nandireya »

He could be a born again Catholic...and...as already pointed out...each of those scars represents a sin...I'm guessing at least one is for fornication...
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by rockstar »

Probably a virgin. He grew up in the circus his whole life. In the comic prequal, his only love (before Stryker took him) was Amanda. Stryker tricked Kurt into thinking that he and Amanda made love (Stryker makes me sick).
So, yes. I think Kurt's a virgin, but I KNOW he's a true gentlemen. He's the kind of guy who'll only do it with someone he truely loves. As for the whole Catholic thing, in his hallucination with Amanda, he made love to her, but he wasn't married to her. So I dunno what that's about.
I'm thinking in the next movie.... Storm maybe?
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
- Alan Cumming (Interview with Wizard Magazine)
Shadow_Dancer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by Shadow_Dancer »

Originally posted by rockstar
As for the whole Catholic thing, in his hallucination with Amanda, he made love to her, but he wasn't married to her. So I dunno what that's about.
Read your prequel again, Rockstar. One of Stryker's men taunts him about everything with Amanda being illusion and mentions a little wedding in Alberta. Apparently Kurt thought he and Amanda were married.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream." Mark Twain

Shadow Dancer's Fanfic Archive Image
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by rockstar »

woops. Ok, the Catholic rule does apply in the prequal. In that case, I'm almost positive he's a virgin..... but since he's a fictional character, it'll be hard to be completely sure until the third movie comes out...
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by Siona »

Comic Kurt: NO!!! *ticks off fingers* Lessee, there's Wanda...and Amanda...probably Kitty...

But Movie Kurt...yeah. Fangs, tattoos, and trying to kill the president while in an drug-induced rage are kinda turn-offs for the ladies. ;)

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by rockstar »

Originally posted by Siona
But Movie Kurt...yeah. Fangs, tattoos, and trying to kill the president while in an drug-induced rage are kinda turn-offs for the ladies. ;)
Well, not ALL of the ladies, Siona :)
Watching him bamf all over the place was a big turn-on for me
Fushigi Rockna
Lubber
Lubber

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by Fushigi Rockna »

Probably a virgin I'd say. Though before i used to think it is becuase the strict catholic thing about 'no sex before marriage' but then Bamf Bunny mentioned that about german practice so bleh. I'm going with because he seems so shy.
Gotta stop loving the rich freaks... *cough*

Anime. Owns. All.

Come Join the The Anti Soap Opera Forums and show your hatred of dumbasses who make the Internet a bloody slush fest.
Tatu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by Tatu »

But Wanda was in a Alternate universe, and we all know what alternate universes are like.... So I dunno if she actually counts

but... I, Along with Lisa, Officially stand on "Wanda/Kurt forever!"

He could easily go pluck her from the avengers, I doubt she'd say no :p

Originally posted by Siona
Comic Kurt: NO!!! *ticks off fingers* Lessee, there's Wanda...and Amanda...probably Kitty...

Seemed pretty hot to me...
But Movie Kurt...yeah. Fangs, tattoos, and trying to kill the president while in an drug-induced rage are kinda turn-offs for the ladies.
Call me King!
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by kurtlover »

I'm catholic and you must believe me when i say that not all catholics are virgins :andrew
thylacine
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by thylacine »

When I went to Catholic school the nuns told everyone to be good, then the girls all went out at recess to smoke dope behind the tool shed. I was the geek since I never smoked dope in school. There was a pile of beer cans near where the bus picked up people too. A lot of the popular (that is, pot smoking) Catholic school girls had to get married immediately, for some unexplained reason (maybe they weren't virgins?). But the less popular people went on to college and made something of themselves, because they listened to the nun. The ones that did not listen to the nun are living in trailer parks right now, are divorced, and have five kids with five different guys. So there are two kinds of Catholics, those who pay attention to what the nun says, and the ones who go smoke dope at recess.
bluefooted
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by bluefooted »

Then there's the other type of Catholic - the ones who listened to some of what the nuns had to say. Like me! Yep, I wasn't so good - but, last time I checked, I wasn't living in a trailer park with five kids :LOL
Originally posted by kurtlover
I'm catholic and you must believe me when i say that not all catholics are virgins :andrew
Goodness, I hope not! Otherwise, we'd quickly run out of them!

Okay, back on topic - I don't think movie Nighty's a virgin. He just didn't seem that shy to me, just a little freaked out. That, and his upbringing in the circus - I just don't see him abstaining.
thylacine
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by thylacine »

As long as you're not in a trailer park! (Ooops! I did not mean to insult trailer park people! That was political incorrectitude!)
degu wizard
Lubber
Lubber

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by degu wizard »

In the nightcrawler prequal to x-men 2
it shows him in love with Amanda

i also don't think that someone that good looking could stay away from women his hole life

plus he seemed to have a small crush on Storm :love
if your too open minded your brains will fall out