Tons of info on x2 in SHH.com

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Ok, i no some of you guys check this site out too, and maybe you got better sites, but http://www.Superherohype.com has got some crazy info on Nighty. Apparently he's going to have scars! (With a story behind each one!) There's a trailer too, but i can't download it! (grrr..):evil: Very mad.... anyhoo, great site, go check i out and reply back here, and we can bouce theories off! yeah! x2!
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

um. yeah... check the 'more movie news' thread... we knew this like... a week ago :) me, i'm going down tot he tattoo parlor that did the scars, see if i cna dig anything up. remember da rules, look to see if what you want to say has already been posted by someone else
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

i no, but it's newer stuff, the last update was last night...sorry, i was just great overlly, verily excited...either wy, anyone who ddin't kow before can go check it out
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

but we already have a thread discussing Nighty in X2 that is still very active. post it there. i'm locking this thread now