What if...

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Neko Cat 7
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

What if...

Post by Neko Cat 7 »

What if on EVO that they had new MARVEL
guest stars like the Fantastic 4,Spiderman,
The Hulk, or some other MARVEL characters.Post more here...

N.C.7
"No matter what I do;no matter how hard I try...the ones I love will always be the ones who pay..."- Peter Parker

Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words:'With great power comes great responsibilities.' This is my gift, my curse...who am I ?...I'm Spider-Man."-Peter Parker

Being brilliant isn't enough. Intelligence is a gift, and you use it for the good of mankind.

Or blowing up New York. You know. Whatever suits your fancy. -My Doc Ock perspective

Which do I like more? Leroux, Kay, or Webber?
Leroux gave the Phantom life.
Kay gave the Phantom a soul.
Webber gave the Phantom a voice.
Consider that, and you'll see why I can't choose.

Phantom phan
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

What if...

Post by rockstar »

they already had Captain America and Nick Fury on there. Fury's been in several episodes.
Spider-man would be interesting
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
- Alan Cumming (Interview with Wizard Magazine)
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

What if...

Post by SheCat »

X-Statix...*drools in Dreamland* I LOVE the X-Statix, 'specially Venus, Anarchist, Edie and, of course, DEAD GIRL!

If only, if only, the woodpecker cries...
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
"Everything I still want I just now prayed for." -Kreon, Antigone :cry
Viceroy of the Black Tom Appreciation Society
"You act like I know what day of the week it is." ~Patchy
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
weapon x
Lubber
Lubber

What if...

Post by weapon x »

anything but the x-statix.

im sorry she cat but i have to be honest.
x-statix are the most hopeless bunch off dolts ihave ever seen.
and unfortunanetly i have to say that the day they would introduce the x-statix on fox would be the day i would become a hermit.

if you want someone else from the marvel universe id say the avengers, the F, doc strange or spiderman.
Ziox
Lubber
Lubber

What if...

Post by Ziox »

Hey what about Iron Man. But it would so
be awesome to see Spiderman!:shocked
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

What if...

Post by SheCat »

If we agreed on anything the world would be very bland. I personally adore the X-Statix, but lots of people dislike them. So that's life, we all have different opinions.

Not really anything else for me, just X-Statix and Domino...

Originally posted by weapon x
anything but the x-statix.

im sorry she cat but i have to be honest.
x-statix are the most hopeless bunch off dolts ihave ever seen.
and unfortunanetly i have to say that the day they would introduce the x-statix on fox would be the day i would become a hermit.

if you want someone else from the marvel universe id say the avengers, the F, doc strange or spiderman.
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
"Everything I still want I just now prayed for." -Kreon, Antigone :cry
Viceroy of the Black Tom Appreciation Society
"You act like I know what day of the week it is." ~Patchy
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
Neko Cat 7
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

What if...

Post by Neko Cat 7 »

I'd have to go with the :hulk. You can imagine
right now him fighting the X-Men.
"No matter what I do;no matter how hard I try...the ones I love will always be the ones who pay..."- Peter Parker

Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words:'With great power comes great responsibilities.' This is my gift, my curse...who am I ?...I'm Spider-Man."-Peter Parker

Being brilliant isn't enough. Intelligence is a gift, and you use it for the good of mankind.

Or blowing up New York. You know. Whatever suits your fancy. -My Doc Ock perspective

Which do I like more? Leroux, Kay, or Webber?
Leroux gave the Phantom life.
Kay gave the Phantom a soul.
Webber gave the Phantom a voice.
Consider that, and you'll see why I can't choose.

Phantom phan
Nightgamer
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

What if...

Post by Nightgamer »

what, u mean mesmero? to my knowledge, hes been in it....
:icey acolyte of iceman :icey
:kiwi acolyte of kiwi :kiwi
:avalanche avalanche is cool too :avalanche

Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass :bamf(CCCC) Member #35 :bamf
nightcrawler30
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

What if...

Post by nightcrawler30 »

Originally posted by Neko Cat 7
I'd have to go with the :hulk. You can imagine
right now him fighting the X-Men.
that would be awsome seeing the evo cast try to take down the HULK. another good one would be the punisher.
Master of Pupets Pulling your stings twisting your mind and breaking your dreams- Master Of Pupets

The Horsemen are drawing nearer On the leather steeds they ride They have come to take your life.
Nightgamer
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

What if...

Post by Nightgamer »

o, the hulk.but weve already seen jugs, so....altho they could reference him, like what usually happens

Shadowcat
Lubber
Lubber

What if...

Post by Shadowcat »

I'd like to see the FF! It would be interesting if they brought Franklin or Valeria (okay, maybe not so much Val as Franklin) into the mix...
:bunny:bunny We are the bunny warriors. Fear us.:bunny:bunny

Coalition for Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member#33)

Mischen Sie sich in den Angelegenheiten der Drachen, für Sie sind knusprig nicht ein und schmecken Sie gut mit Ketchup. :lockheed
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

What if...

Post by rockstar »

I know these guys (and girls) aren't Marvel, but I think it would be cool if the Teen Titans made an appearence. I could see Nightcrawler and Beast Boy getting along quite well. Same thing for Rogue and Raven...... and Cyclops and Robin...... and Forge and Cyborg..... and a lot of people with Starfire.....

They'd be unstoppable!
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
- Alan Cumming (Interview with Wizard Magazine)
Dark Rose Siren
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

What if...

Post by Dark Rose Siren »

i'd like to see :spidey, Black cat, Daredevil or Black Widow, the FF in evo or maybe some of marvel bad guys- like Doc Doom, Doc Ock, Chameloen or Green Goblin (cant think of any other bad guys)
When barbarians are at the gate, Oh just Let'im in, they're barbarians, they're coming in anyway.
Nightgamer
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

What if...

Post by Nightgamer »

TT r cool. esp beast boy. ive always seen him like nightie.

Nightcrawler ZERO
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

What if...

Post by Nightcrawler ZERO »

The FF could be introduced in an episode where the X-Men go to recruit Franklin. He's a mutant.

I'd like to see Cap come out of the freezer, and be commissioned by SHIELD to form a super hero strike force. He would use the Brotherhood, as well as a few classic Avengers to build this team, IMO. Can you imagine Cap dealing with Toad, Blob, and Pyro?

Spiderman and Hulk are very easy to include. They could be Bayville High Science club members.....

Maybe one of the X-Men could be charged with a crime, and have Matt Murdock as a lawyer.

The possibilities are endless.
Nightgamer
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

What if...

Post by Nightgamer »

dude, they should use some of those. except, if spidey went 2 there skool, wouldnt things get a little stuffy?

LittleBlueGirl
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

What if...

Post by LittleBlueGirl »

DIdn't spider man end up in the original x-men series? cuz i think they were saying on that episode that he wasn't included as a mutant or sumthing like that
<3true love is like a fake flower....it never dies<3
:bunny Bunny Warrior #13 :bunny
Nightgamer
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

What if...

Post by Nightgamer »

huh? still, dude, bayville high is only 4 the main teams. well, as of seas 3, team. r they reaccepted or what? or r the brohood still in seclusion. whatev. now, if u brought in another original mutant (*cough* rictor *cough*) then he/she could go 2 bayville. but not a nonregular in xmen. it just dont fit. u c what i mean?

spidey: hey jean, howd u do on the math test?
jean: i sense danger
spidey: hey same

see? too stuffy. o course, that doesnt tie into my point, but thats another kind of thing that would happen.

heheh...math...

Talon_Flame
Lubber
Lubber

What if...

Post by Talon_Flame »

I love the idea! Cameos are my favorite thing in the world! I would love to see Spider-man, more than anything. He's totally cool. Also, if you think about it, since everyone's ages are already screwed up, he could be much older than them. Like he could be chasing a bad guy ::Ahem:: gobby ::Ahem:: and he meets the X-Men. Reluctantly, he teams up with them. That'd be so cool.:eek

Also, I could see Attorney Matt Murdock on the series too. That'd be total sweetness.;)
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

:bunny :bunny Bunny Warrior #8 Fear Us!! :bunny :bunny
Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member#37

Feel free to IM me, I love to talk!
Nightgamer
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

What if...

Post by Nightgamer »

dude, i think theyre sticking with x-men, altho since they r all in the same city, they could see them mentioned in the paper or somink. but what if...he was just kinda THERE, like spidey in wolvies revenge. u dig?

nightcrawler30
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

What if...

Post by nightcrawler30 »

Originally posted by rockstar
I know these guys (and girls) aren't Marvel, but I think it would be cool if the Teen Titans made an appearence. I could see Nightcrawler and Beast Boy getting along quite well. Same thing for Rogue and Raven...... and Cyclops and Robin...... and Forge and Cyborg..... and a lot of people with Starfire.....

They'd be unstoppable!
jean or kitty might get along with star! then they could have impulse get along with northstar (yes i do know that northstar isn't in evo, but he is one that i would like to see.)
Master of Pupets Pulling your stings twisting your mind and breaking your dreams- Master Of Pupets

The Horsemen are drawing nearer On the leather steeds they ride They have come to take your life.
weapon x
Lubber
Lubber

What if...

Post by weapon x »

as though usualy every body seems to be pointing out northstar as being more gay then hero, mutant or x-men. (personally icouldnt care any less. hes cool, but when you cant go through one conversation with him without bringijng up that he is gay, then you have a problem.)
but with impulse virtually nonexistent attention span, it would be fun.

cameos is something that evo really need.
id love to see the black cat instead off x-23.
they should widen the evolution universe.
a personal favourite would be doc strange evolution.
FrenchBlue
Lubber
Lubber

What if...

Post by FrenchBlue »

What if Marvel issued a contest yearly where, if you won, you got to make up a new character?

That would be awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dark Rose Siren
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

What if...

Post by Dark Rose Siren »

i'd also like to maybe see some more marvel super hero teams- like the Avengers- like iron man, thor, wasp, gaint man,she-hulk, warbird/ms marvel etc
When barbarians are at the gate, Oh just Let'im in, they're barbarians, they're coming in anyway.
weapon x
Lubber
Lubber

What if...

Post by weapon x »

hmm... a marvel invention competition?
interesting. but i think it would become really stuffed after a while.
didnt they do that once? many years ago, then the plot line was cancelled and eventualy forgotten.
yeah, something about someone in a stasis chamber, guarded by factor three or somethin.
humus sapien or something the character was called i think.
fought the thunderbolts i think.

hey, they should get their own show.

justice, like lightning!
THUNDERBOLTS!!! na-na na-na-naa...
na-na na-na-naa... thunder! na NA!

(i grew up in the eighties, so sue me)