LOOK!!

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
nightcrawler30
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

LOOK!!

Post by nightcrawler30 »

Master of Pupets Pulling your stings twisting your mind and breaking your dreams- Master Of Pupets

The Horsemen are drawing nearer On the leather steeds they ride They have come to take your life.
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

LOOK!!

Post by rockstar »

AWESOME!!!! THESE ARE SO COOL!!!

X23 looks great, and i like Rogue's new look. Cyke got a haircut! I looooooooove Wanda's clothes. Nightcrawler looks kind of evil.
Is anyone else reminded of Lucid when they look at Toad?
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
- Alan Cumming (Interview with Wizard Magazine)
Vee_EmmCee
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

LOOK!!

Post by Vee_EmmCee »

Oh wow! Those are some crazy-cool pictures. I really like Rogue's new look. Very pretty. Like Jean too.

Are those, like, fan art? Or are they actually something that the network plans to do with the characters?
"The hate of another person is sick and disgusting, and I'll never understand how the word hate is thrown around like it's nothing. Because it's something, something ominious, and in the end, it will destroy us all. "
nightcrawler30
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

LOOK!!

Post by nightcrawler30 »

Originally posted by Vee_EmmCee
Oh wow! Those are some crazy-cool pictures. I really like Rogue's new look. Very pretty. Like Jean too.

Are those, like, fan art? Or are they actually something that the network plans to do with the characters?
i don't think it is fan art, and if it is it is really good. i love rouge's new look!! kurt with the hair long!
Master of Pupets Pulling your stings twisting your mind and breaking your dreams- Master Of Pupets

The Horsemen are drawing nearer On the leather steeds they ride They have come to take your life.
BamfChyck
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

LOOK!!

Post by BamfChyck »

Toad's teeth turned green!
Are they green on evo? I don't remember them being green.

I love the way Kurt looks. He looks old enough it's okay for me to find him sexy.
RavenRyo
Lubber
Lubber

LOOK!!

Post by RavenRyo »

OOh Ive been looking for these pics. They are good ones too. I think everyone, well for the most part, looks great. I like the little smirk Nighty's giving. :D
Where oh where oh where, is my teleporting power when I really need it? :bamf
Ziox
Lubber
Lubber

LOOK!!

Post by Ziox »

I have seen those around the web and MAN! They are cool!
jimmy
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

LOOK!!

Post by jimmy »

Originally posted by BamfChyck

I love the way Kurt looks. He looks old enough it's okay for me to find him sexy.
toads teeth were like, yellow
the kind of yellow where you never brush your teeh i dunno try looking at my avatar
to me ,they look the same
i like toad and nightcrawler :D

jimmy:jubilee
:respecttoad nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nickelodeon :D yeah! The First Kids Network :thumbup
And Now you know, 'cause its Mikes Super Short Show!
kladyelf
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

LOOK!!

Post by kladyelf »

first time i've seen those!

some of them look good, dunno about nighty, why is he hunched over like that? he looks so mean ... *Huggles Kurti* and why do just about all of the 'grown up' piccies look so... solemn? the only one smiling is Kitty and Bobby... sorta (sorry to be a grump)

maybe its promo stuff for the new school, - to encourage more superheroes to join - i can just picture the photographer *tongue in cheek*

"alright sthweeties we're justht going to take you're next episode/future piccy'sth now. OK on three, one-two-three - POTHE!"
meddle not in the affairs of ficcers for you are malleable and easily .... O_o *stares* ooh is that a cookie?

Love your enemies - It will drive them nuts!

Crazy.... but in the nicest possible way....

To Stupidityyyyy - and beyond!

*after reading the latest gory/depressing "mainstream" comic* ....*sigh* that's it, I'm packin' up and moving back to the Eighties...
BAMFCentral
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

LOOK!!

Post by BAMFCentral »

Um... its official character art from X-Men Evolution.... Watch the end of Ascension Part II

Go to the main part of the site... http://x-men.aifandom.com , and it will tell you that they recieved the art from Boyd Kirkland, so you can't get more official than that.
NightPoofer
Navigator
Navigator

LOOK!!

Post by NightPoofer »

Those are some pretty cool pictures of the X-men and company. The Toad one looks like a stoner :LOL
weapon x
Lubber
Lubber

LOOK!!

Post by weapon x »

whoa....

and the lord granted their wishes........
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

LOOK!!

Post by Siona »

*whistles in awe* I'm so saving these. Kurt looks better in that pic than he did in the actual scene; he looked more like he was the same age but had been taking steroids. :die

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

LOOK!!

Post by Gaz »

I feel lame but I don't like them.....Like, Kurt looks too evil and the characters dont look much older, more like they all just dress different and have weird hairl.......I'm picky. I like how they look now. I'm an anti-change kind of person.
DeviantArt | Live Journal
---------------------------------------

Stan: Can Eric spend the night?
Mrs. Cartman: No, I'm sorry, Eric is grounded
for trying to exterminate the Jews last week.
taekwondodo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

LOOK!!

Post by taekwondodo »

For the most part I love them. Kurt looks better in this than in any of the other pics I've seen from post-Ascension on the web. At least he looks in proportion, not like a pro body-builder. I think he looks kind of pissed, but that's okay...
nightcrawler30
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

LOOK!!

Post by nightcrawler30 »

Originally posted by BamfChyck

toad's teeth were green, but never that grenn.

bluefooted
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

LOOK!!

Post by bluefooted »

hhmmm... Kurt looks ... just okay. Still a little too buffed out for my tastes - not bad, not bad. But, I do like Kitty's new sophisticated haircut!

Does anyone else think Storm looks super freaky? Shiver... she reminds me of this crazy old lady who lives on my street...:eek
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

LOOK!!

Post by rockstar »

Question: Why isn't Rogue wearing gloves?

I agree with taekwondodo. Kurt does look kind of pissed. But I do like how they still have the red strip on his uniform (look at his shoulder)
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
- Alan Cumming (Interview with Wizard Magazine)
Nightcrawler ZERO
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

LOOK!!

Post by Nightcrawler ZERO »

Mabe Rogue got her happy ending? I wonder if her trenchcoat is the one Gambit's been wearing.....................
NightPoofer
Navigator
Navigator

LOOK!!

Post by NightPoofer »

Man... I still wish they could of done a little cameo appearance with Mr. Sinister... That would make my day if they had.
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

LOOK!!

Post by SheCat »

My opinion, despite the fact thaty nobody asked -

Colossus, Jean, Storm, Cyke, and Beast all look neat.
Rogue looks awesome with that new haircut (reminiscent of Risty, maybe?)
Bobby looks great.
Shadowcat looks...ummmm...pretty lame, IMHO.

Blob looks like he needs to shave, Lance looks great, Toad is still my likkle Toadie *dodges books thrown by other Toad fans* and Wanda looks awesome. Pietro looks...meh.
Did anybody else think that Pyro's legs are a bit weird? Like, backwards?

BTW, in Cajun Spice Rogue had one glove off. We got a closeup of her hand. It was white and pale, like it had never seen the sun. Therefore, seeing as her hands are the same color as the rest of her skin, she must have had her gloves off a while. This means either she can control her powers, or the artists intended her to have gloves and never colored them in correctly (unlikely). Seeing that her hands are tan (well, slightly), she must not have worn gloves for a while.
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
"Everything I still want I just now prayed for." -Kreon, Antigone :cry
Viceroy of the Black Tom Appreciation Society
"You act like I know what day of the week it is." ~Patchy
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
Bamf_Girl
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

LOOK!!

Post by Bamf_Girl »

*Gapes* Toad.... ahem.... AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! *Passes out from lack of oxygen* X_X
I am the Terrible Toad King!
Yes you are!
W'o the 'ell are you?
Your Terrible Toad Queen of course

TOAD FANS UNITE!

*Jumps up and down* I'm OMWOS! If I RP with ya, drop me a line!
Shadowcrawler
Lubber
Lubber

LOOK!!

Post by Shadowcrawler »

I'm not too keen on most of the changes. I like Wanda's and Rogue's new looks, but then they haven't changed that much.
I prefer skinny Kurt! I think he's been buffed up way too much. Ick.
Same thing for Collosus, Cyclops, Avalanche and Pyro. What have they done to Pyro!?! He looks like someone shrunk his head! :surprise The insane cuteness is gone!
And Toad and Blob, what the heck? Yuk. *shudder*
I like Storm's new outfit, apart from the thing on her head. At last they got rid of the white booties.:P
Pietro looks... really old. And I prefer his current uniform, with the white armour to break it up. With the new one he looks as though he's wearing a giant sock.
Oh well. Most people seem to like the changes. Maybe I'll like them more when I actually SEE the episode, but I doubt it. *sigh*
:bamf

Oook?
Kazifasari
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

LOOK!!

Post by Kazifasari »

Ooh it looks like Kurt acually cut his hair! I couldn't tell in the ep.

This is so cool! Huggs comp. I think Storm and Rogue look great, and look! Kitty choped off her ponytail! Liturally!

Yes I did notice that in the ep.
"Look Simba everything the light touches is our kingdom. A king's time as ruler, sizes and falls like the sun. One day Simba the sun will set on my time here, and will rise with you as the new King"~Mufasa

SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

LOOK!!

Post by SheCat »

Hmm, Toadie's wearing webbed gloves. Interesting. Lance needs a haircut.
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
"Everything I still want I just now prayed for." -Kreon, Antigone :cry
Viceroy of the Black Tom Appreciation Society
"You act like I know what day of the week it is." ~Patchy
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit