evo not over?

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
krew04
Lubber
Lubber

evo not over?

Post by krew04 »

hey everyone,

I nomally read the posts but I have a few things on my mind about the ending of this great show.

I don't think that the show is over for many reasons...

1. While Jean was turning into the Phoenix, did anyone else hear a satanic laugh that is very suttle in the background. Why would they add that in? I watched the ending 4 times and I'm sure that it was indeed laughing and not mixed up with the screaming of Jean. Seriously, if they are going to have her change, why would they have somebody laughing off camera at her?

This would meen that they have a script and some footage. They did take an extremely long time introducing season 4... Who could be laughing???

2. If everyone was so love-dove in the end, what was the reason for everyone to jump on Mistiques case? Because... they need a bad guy. If anyone can remember the 90's cartooon, you would remember that she worked for Apocalypes. She was the one that tricked Angel to go to Pocy and transform him into the Archangel.

Many people just overlooked the Mistique situation with Rouge and Kurt. They need a bad guy for the next show/episode. And remember, Pocy is not gone, just in the future somewhere... Can anyone say Bishop and Cable?

3. Okay, the brotherhood is all cool now and in Shield... maybe not. In prof. X's speech, he was saying that "I saw my xmen grow up and change, and some never change." With that said, the brotherhood was in front of a Shield sign. What does that whole "and some never change" mean? If they were to have changed, they would be in Shield... but he said never change. Getting to the point, what if the brotherhood was not in front of Shield working their? If they never changed they would still be bad... so they could be robbing shiled... trying to get data or something...

So, I feel that the shot of the brotherhood may be misleading. I think that they were at Shield for a different reason assuming the "they never changed."

In all, I don't think that the show is over... but evolved.

If and when they continue the show it will be darker and more mature. We are not going to see Kurt dooing the Macarena on a table. I think that the show is going to move to Cartoon Network and introduce XMEN: BEYOND EVOLUTION or something like that. The writters probably realized that more teens-early adults watch the show more than kids...

Well, I'm tired. I hope they continue the show and if not, at least the ending was pimp.

Krew
quote the krew, nevermore
weapon x
Lubber
Lubber

evo not over?

Post by weapon x »

amen.

amen to that.

and a great big halleluja!

is there anyone else then me that feels the coming off x-men evolution the movie?

fer christsake they gave a few movies to pokemon, digimon. heck even the powerpuff girls got there own movie!

and if donkeylips is lost in the future.
how about they would travel there?

=

the evolution of: THE AGE OF APOCADONKEYLIPS!!!!

oh yeah, well come to the page, man.
krew04
Lubber
Lubber

oh yeah...

Post by krew04 »

lol... i forgot that. I also felt that if they were not going to continue with the series, they would make a movie. good call
Da Fuzzy Man
Lubber
Lubber

evo not over?

Post by Da Fuzzy Man »

The whole episode seemed to be written as if they weren`t entirely sure if it was the season ender or series ender. Season Four set up a lot of things, and the series wasn`t really prepared for an ending. X23 was set up and two full episodes were dedicated to her. Spyke was brought back in one episode, and then shown (although not enough) in the final episode. Havok, Colossus, and Angel never joined the X-Men. Moonstar was saved by Kitty and then discarded. And what happened to Legion?
:smirk Chicks dig da fuzzy man. :evokurt

:tophat It must be my devilish good looks.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

evo not over?

Post by Slarti »

People, if any of this info is spoilery in nature please label it as such. Not everyone gets Evo at the same time in the world and they may not want the surprise ruined.

Thanks.
Archangel
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

evo not over?

Post by Archangel »

... MORE ANGEL... A movie would be cool. I hope it stays on W.B. because i dont get C.N... and the hole ending was a little strange. Cyclops wasnt scronny any more! and jean looked weird in her phenox costume
"There are things that go bump in the night. We are the ones who bump back." ~Professor Broom~

"When you see red: Stop. When you see blue: Bamf. And when you see the ground.. Well, I told you to stop."
~Ryo and Hushy~
krew04
Lubber
Lubber

evo not over?

Post by krew04 »

yeah... I thought that it was very wierd that we saw Angel in the beggining... then laying on the ground hurt in the end. ...that was sucky
firecrawler
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

evo not over?

Post by firecrawler »

I think it would have been cool if we saw Angel in the "glimpse of the future ending" transform to Archangel. They could do a different reason of having that just like what they did with Jean becoming the Phoenix. I don't think there was Shiar involved. :)
NightPoofer
Navigator
Navigator

evo not over?

Post by NightPoofer »

Originally posted by firecrawler
I think it would have been cool if we saw Angel in the "glimpse of the future ending" transform to Archangel.
That would of been pretty cool... Making you wonder if Apocalypse got out again... Of course if Warren did transform then :poccy must of gotten out, unless the writers make a different reason for his transformation...
krew04
Lubber
Lubber

evo not over?

Post by krew04 »

they probably left that option open for a future show or a continuation
Ziox
Lubber
Lubber

evo not over?

Post by Ziox »