Britney Spears in X3?!?!

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Britney Spears in X3?!?!

Post by SheCat »

Edit** Sorry I lost my temper, I just hate Britney. Quite sorry to all.
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
"Everything I still want I just now prayed for." -Kreon, Antigone :cry
Viceroy of the Black Tom Appreciation Society
"You act like I know what day of the week it is." ~Patchy
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Britney Spears in X3?!?!

Post by kurtlover »

calm down! :o, i dislike Britney too, but when i replied i never cursed and lost my temper ;).
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Britney Spears in X3?!?!

Post by Siona »

Have to agree, SheCat; no flame wars ((just food fights. ;)))! I don't like Britney the person, but I'm a fan of her music.

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
NightcrawlerKW
Lubber
Lubber

Britney Spears in X3?!?!

Post by NightcrawlerKW »

I've got a suggestion for an actor to play Chamber. Damien Lewis. Those of you who have seen Dreamcatcher will know him as Jonesy. (That is an EXCELLENT movie, I recommend it.):)
Anyone interested in joining the livejournal RPG HogwartsDreams, we are in need of more players. http://www.livejournal.com/community/hogwartsdreams/
Riley
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Britney Spears in X3?!?!

Post by Riley »

I'm sorry i have to say this but i saw it on a T-shirt, and i thoght it would be good for this topic. It said "Spear Britney" :LOL (no offense to any britney fans i just thoght it was funny)
Hey! Dont Diss the Chicken! :smirk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I quit Scrawlers sometime in November, never to return again.
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Britney Spears in X3?!?!

Post by Northstars Love »

Originally posted by TATU
She looks exactly like Dazzler to me, go watch her "Oops! i did it again" video and imagine her in silver instead of red..it could so work!

ok Steve....but I think maybe Shakira would be better? Someone older? I believe Dazzler should be someone older ...like in their late twenties or so...

That is my opinion of course.
Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

Britney Spears in X3?!?!

Post by Maelstrom »

Originally posted by Riley
I'm sorry i have to say this but i saw it on a T-shirt, and i thoght it would be good for this topic. It said "Spear Britney" :LOL (no offense to any britney fans i just thoght it was funny)
That sounds hysterical! :LOL Ranks up there with the "I ran into Tammy Faye Baker at the mall" T-shirts, where right under the text they had "smudges" of way too much mascera, blush, eyeliner, and lipstick. Where'd you see it? Did it actually ahve a spear on it, or was it only the text?
Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into the intake of a jet engine..... :evil
Tatu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Britney Spears in X3?!?!

Post by Tatu »

shakira cant speak english to save her life..i love her..but damn if i cant understand a word she says...i say britney works...but christina would make more sense..Dazz is suppossed to be a great singer...Christina is a great singer....
Originally posted by **Northstars Love**

ok Steve....but I think maybe Shakira would be better? Someone older? I believe Dazzler should be someone older ...like in their late twenties or so...

Call me King!
NightPoofer
Navigator
Navigator

Britney Spears in X3?!?!

Post by NightPoofer »

I agree with TATU. Shakira is so hard to understand! Her music is sometimes too but I think she's still pretty cool. I agree with TATU again about Christina. She's a great singer and her songs have a lot of depth. Christina would make a great Dazz!
Ziox
Lubber
Lubber

Britney Spears in X3?!?!

Post by Ziox »

I don't think Britney would have a chance in x3 or any other movie to me she just is not that good of a actor.
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

Britney Spears in X3?!?!

Post by rockstar »

is that why britney spears and halle berry are gonna be hosting SNL tomorrow night? cuz britney might be in X3 or something? or is it just coincidence?
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
- Alan Cumming (Interview with Wizard Magazine)
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Britney Spears in X3?!?!

uh...I really meant Christina but i guess I was thinking of Shakira.

Sorry.:rolleyes But I do agree, no Britney please.
Originally posted by TATU
shakira cant speak english to save her life..i love her..but damn if i cant understand a word she says...i say britney works...but christina would make more sense..Dazz is suppossed to be a great singer...Christina is a great singer....
Originally posted by **Northstars Love**

Salinea
Lubber
Lubber

Britney Spears in X3?!?!

Post by Salinea »

Britney in X3?! The horror! :die Even if she made a highly brief cameo, it would just ruin the air of the rest of the movie because she would taint it with the trashy image she portrays (especially in her latest music videos :yech). Christina would have the same effect because she's gotten VERY scary lately...almost immitateing Britney.
:read Knowledge is Power!:read

I love:sparrow. Savy?

"Kill the spiders to save the butterflies...It's rational until you realize that by striving for it...you become a spider yourself." ~ Vash

Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member# 28
sevati
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Britney Spears in X3?!?!

Post by sevati »

Sailnea, actually, Christina has always been the chap-wearing, running around in her sexy underwear woman we see today. She was shoved into the innocent-schoolgirl pop music catagory that Brit started and hated it the entire time. Since her second album, she's tried changing her onstage artist personna to fit her true self... and boy is it slutty. I'm not complaining though, I loved her in Lady Marmalade.

If anything, Brit is now immitating Christina. This past week Brit has torn off her top THREE times in one night when she was out clubbing in NYC (and her bodyguards roughed up paperazzi and FANS alike who had been taking pictures of her dancing pre-strip. That's disgusting and very insulting to the fans). Christina has always been truthful in all her piercings (both breasts, the 'Christina' piercing in her nether-regions), that she's had sex. She's celebrated what made her unique and true to herself. Brit lied her ass off for years, and now is losing her main audience of young teenagers because she drinks (and did so UNDERAGE!), smokes, and isn't really a virgin. I can respect Christina, but never in a million years Britney.
I've left the board. Friends know where to find me :)
Riley
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Britney Spears in X3?!?!

Post by Riley »

Originally posted by Maelstrom
Originally posted by Riley
That sounds hysterical! :LOL Ranks up there with the "I ran into Tammy Faye Baker at the mall" T-shirts, where right under the text they had "smudges" of way too much mascera, blush, eyeliner, and lipstick. Where'd you see it? Did it actually ahve a spear on it, or was it only the text?
Actully a girl in my class made the t-shirt. But it was only in text, but she said she got it from another t-shirt she saw at the store, i have never seen it. I bet it has Britany with a spear or something of that sort.
Hey! Dont Diss the Chicken! :smirk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I quit Scrawlers sometime in November, never to return again.
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

Britney Spears in X3?!?!

Post by rockstar »

well i guess it could be worse..... they could be getting hilary duff to be in X3 or something (sry to any hilary duff fans. i just dont think she can sing)
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
- Alan Cumming (Interview with Wizard Magazine)
jimmy
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Britney Spears in X3?!?!

Post by jimmy »

AAAHHHHHHH!!! NO NOT brittaney,britiny
britteney,britaney....ah who kares i just dont like her .....and her in x-men! NOOOOOO!
:die :die :die

jimmy
:respecttoad nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nickelodeon :D yeah! The First Kids Network :thumbup
And Now you know, 'cause its Mikes Super Short Show!
Q
Lubber
Lubber

Britney Spears in X3?!?!

Post by Q »

hehe Britany Spears. *barf* some kids at school like her. But me, not a particular fan of her work, a little to rrvaeling, dont you think. Or is that Cristina Agulara (SP?) who does that. Oh well not a fan of hers either.:P
2=px15 if the p= ....:ooh.... :?......Geez! I teach this stuff?! :yuck
:sabretooth
jimmy
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Britney Spears in X3?!?!

Post by jimmy »

NO! NOT BRITENEY.....it burns! it burns!
the horror, the horror
jimmy:jubilee
:respecttoad nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nickelodeon :D yeah! The First Kids Network :thumbup
Tatu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Britney Spears in X3?!?!

Post by Tatu »

damn dude...calm down

*backs slowly away from Jimmy*
Originally posted by jimmy
AAAHHHHHHH!!! NO NOT brittaney,britiny
britteney,britaney....ah who kares i just dont like her .....and her in x-men! NOOOOOO!
:die :die :die
jimmy
exactly, i adore christina, she can wear the trampy clothes..but she has the writing and singing skills to back it up.. i didnt really mind britney, but shes trying too hard to be "Dirrty" like christina that its kinda sad...and a little pathetic...and isnt appearing to be working very well...
If anything, Brit is now immitating Christina....I can respect Christina, but never in a million years Britney.
Call me King!
Vee_EmmCee
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Britney Spears in X3?!?!

Post by Vee_EmmCee »

Woah...Britney in X3? No thank you. I actually don't mind her that much, but no. No Britbrit in X3.

But I agree with rockstar, at least the rumor isn't about Hillary Duff....*shudders* I strongly dislike that girl...she's like, the epitimy of pop fluff stereotype. :mad GRR!
"The hate of another person is sick and disgusting, and I'll never understand how the word hate is thrown around like it's nothing. Because it's something, something ominious, and in the end, it will destroy us all. "
jimmy
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Britney Spears in X3?!?!

Post by jimmy »

*jimmy groups a bunch of her friends*
"KILL BRITNEY!!!!"
an angry mob of jimmys friends chase britney while grabbing torches and pitchforks :evil :evil :evil
MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

jimmy:jubilee :D
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Britney Spears in X3?!?!

Maybe Britney can play another part? Not Dazzler. But perhaps another mutant? hmmm...I wonder what that mutant would be:scratch....anyone have any ideas?
jimmy
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Britney Spears in X3?!?!

Post by jimmy »

maybey she can play a mutant that will cover her ugly face :toothy

jimmy:jubilee
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Britney Spears in X3?!?!

eh...let's be a little more serious jimmy. You may dislike Britney...but to attack her personally, whether you are joking or not, is very wrong IMO. There is no reason for it. And she is not ugly by any means.

But she could play a mutant of some sort. That sings. Other than Dazzler.