What SHOULDN'T they do to Kurt in X3

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

"I never liked Cumming as Nighty though.. too old, too big paws, no fur, too shy... "

Yeah, but this part i dont get.
you didnt like cumming as nighty because he had too big paws and no fur and he was too shy.
Like it would have made a difference who was acting as nighty if those are the things why you didnt like him :P
CircusElfe
Lubber
Lubber

Post by CircusElfe »

true... but he is still too old..

So it would have been better: "I don't liked how they portrayed Nighty with Cumming"
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

Originally posted by Nandireya
and now with the rumour that Emma Frost’s been cast… :yech
Ooooooooh.

I'm relieved he's still not going to be in the movie. Cause I'm going to see it, but he makes me cringe. It's like if you see your high school boyfriend ten years later and he's still working at Wal-Mart and cutting himself, but now he's taken up street corner preaching. Also, his looks have gone way downhill. And you're just - what the hell was I thinking?
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
darkangel
Lubber
Lubber

Post by darkangel »

sad news people nightcrawler isnt in x3
nightcrawler rocks!!!
Confizzle
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Confizzle »

And water is wet....of course Nighty's not going to be in X-3, but hey it's gonna be a great movie with Multiple Man in it. :party
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

:LOL Wait, the sky's what color now?! I guess you haven't been around the web too long darkangel, that bit of information has been known for some time now, but luckily he will be included in the X-Men 3 game, so it's not all bad:bamf
darkangel
Lubber
Lubber

Post by darkangel »

i see no point in this subject . kurt is not in x3 !!!
nightcrawler rocks!!!
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

Triple post?? There's that little thing called an EDIT button.. I'm sounding like a broken record and all, but I'm just warning you before a mod or whoever gives you an official warning.. just looking out for the newbs:D

And if you cared to notice, this thread was made waaaay back in 2003, when we were sure Kurt would be in X3..
Jolinare
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Jolinare »

Originally posted by Dark Angel
The Gypsy and the Devil is a great story. I just love it. It's one of the best stories on fanfiction.net.
wow. i'm replying to a very old post. ANYWAY. the gypsy and the devil is AWESOME. i felt hysterical and quite moved by the ending for quite a while and ranted about it to by friends.
j