Alan Cumming Thread

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Originally posted by Miss Freeze
Did you see what they did to him in Romy and Michelle's Highschool Reunion? In the end he looked terrible!!!!
GASP!!!! Do you mean the limmo part becuase they changed him back, that was a dream sequence, he looked so dang sexy at the end. *he looks terrible w/prostetic chin, note that*

"Michelle!! Hi Michelle! You're looking lovely today."

"Oh. Ok. See you in Biology class."
one name: Bruce Campbell
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by Lauren »

"Oh Michelle! Over here!"

"Do you want me to get your notebook?"

"Yeah, like he'll totally dance with you. This is our Senior prom, you can't turn anyone down."

"Michelle...would you dance with me?"

"Uh...no."

"Oh ok..."

"I'll dance with you!"

"Nah, it only means something when you dance with the one you love."
:LOL
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

"Hey who can name all 50 state capitols in alpha betical order?"

"Ok {insert the name here}, FUCK off"

"HEATHER! Cant you be a little more sensitive?"

"Sensitive? Sensitive? Jerk off!"
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by Lauren »

"...Alabahma"

"alaska"

"Arkansas"
:LOL:LOL I love that movie!
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

So do I, mostly cause of Alan, but the movie would still be great even if he were'nt in it, he just makes it better.:naughty
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

I just love this pic

[img width=100px height=100px]http://www.deadtime.net/idolatry/thumbn ... aret23.jpg[/img]
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by Lauren »

I like the one where he's trying on his mascara! he looks so cute!

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

makeup

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Alan is one of those guys who just looks so stinkin' sexy in makeup, have you noticed that?
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by Lauren »

yeah....he should wear it more often! I liked the make-up he had in Titus! especially when he had the silver all around his eyes.

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

:eekI haven't seen that one yet*runs off to blockbusters* HEEHEEHEE:evil:naughty
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by Lauren »

go watch it! but I give you one warning! you will never look at spoons again!

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Hmmmm....:naughtyMe and two of my friends rented out every movie that had Alan in it at iur Blockbusters and we are having an Alan Cumming movie-thon!:D
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by Lauren »

my cousin actually met him! once at Cabaret, and another at the premiere of the Anniversary Party!

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

That is soooo not fair!! I would give my left arm and my right leg to meet Alan.:bawl

I will find him...someday *looks to the stars in the black abyss that slowly devours the light a hours pass*
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by Lauren »

me too! and he made fun of me for liking him too! he said he was gay, and I was like no he's bi! and then we wrestled for a while.

picture a 17 year old wrestling her 25 year old cousin...he won

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

:surpriseThat is just so sad! Your cousin better watch out, I'll have to come and help you beat him up next time he says something like that.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by Lauren »

yeah...he's mean...he made fun of spy kids and everything!

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

:surprise:madWhere is he...lemme at him *is held back by numerous unknown peoples*

OH!!!:shockedDid you by chance watch The Flinstones: Viva Rock Vegas today? Alan is so cool in that movie in both his roles.

*still glares in whatever Lauren's cousin is in*:mad
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by Lauren »

I love that movie.

Alan: Oy! No one pinches my girl when I've pinched her first mate

Barney:I'd give you a fat lip, but it looks like someone all ready has!

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

"Dumb,Dumb!"~Gazoo

He makes such a cute little alien, I just want to pinch 'is cheeks (facial cheeks)
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by Lauren »

"Are you crying?"

"What? Oh no, dumb dumb no. I just...have something in my eye."

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

:LMAOI absolutly love the end where Alan sings. It is fantabulous.

You were right, I never want to see a spoon again.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by Lauren »

but his make-up was awesome in Titus though!

but he was so pale... At first I thought it was the make-up, but when he's naked, you can tell that it's not just the make-up.

Do you think it was because of the drugs?

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Posibly. What ever the case, he was really pale, but you're right, his makeup rocked.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by Lauren »

I don't really think Saturninus was such a bad guy. i mean, he was really pissed off when he found out that Titus' daughter had been raped.

Why would he care if he was evil?:?