X3 Spoilers

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X3 Spoilers

Post by SheCat »

Hey has anyone got news on X3? I've got a limited source...

Phoenix Saga, yada yada yada...

Potential characters are Beast, Angel, Juggernaut (doubtedly), Apocolypse (doubtedly), and GAMBIT!

Signed on are Janssen (Grey), Jackman (Logan), CUMMING (NIGHTCRAWLER), Romijn-Stamos (Mystique), Ashmore (Bobby), Paquin (Rogue) and I think Stewart (Xavier) signed on lately too.

Kelly Hu (Yuriko) had originally got signed on for two movies, and has heard nothing about deleting her contract for X3. Tyler Mane (Sabretooth) is also signed on for a movie with Fox, though there is no word if it's X3 or not. Rumor has it that Orlando Bloom and Gwen Estani were offered roles, presumably Gambit and Dazzler. No further word on this subject...

Toad is expected to return. Colossus and Shadowcat are to have bigger roles. Singer (director) said to expect 5 new X-Men on the team (probably Colossus, Shadowcat, Rogue, IceMan and Nightcrawler.) Daniel Cudmore and Katie Stuart are signed to these roles.

Magneto is expected to return (Sir Ian McKellan) as will Pyro (Aaron Stanford). Halle Berry's position is uncertain.

Please tell me any news on this that you find.:P
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
"Everything I still want I just now prayed for." -Kreon, Antigone :cry
Viceroy of the Black Tom Appreciation Society
"You act like I know what day of the week it is." ~Patchy
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X3 Spoilers

Post by Siona »

Yuriko's back? Ooh, I wanna see this!! ;pant

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
Toozdae
Lubber
Lubber

X3 Spoilers

Post by Toozdae »

I heard there is only a small chance that Gambit would be in it. If he does make it, it'd be a small part. :( But that's just what I heard. I'm really hoping Gambit gets in X3.

I also heard that there is going to be a Danger Room scene in the next flick. A long time ago, like right after X2 came out, I heard that a Nightcrawler vs. Toad scene got written out of the script but might be put into X3. All the other rumors I have heard you've already mentioned. :)
Nightcrawler: Then why not stay in disguise all the time? You know, look like everyone else?
Mystique: Because we shouldn't have to.
StarDuzt
Lubber
Lubber

X3 Spoilers

Post by StarDuzt »

May I ask where you heard that Orlando Bloom might be signed on to it? Like do you have a website you got it from or something.. that would be so AWESOME if he played Gambit! :love It's too bad that they are going to take so long to film it I heard it might take as long as 2006! I'll be so old :( lol
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X3 Spoilers

Post by SheCat »

Yeah, Singer said Gambit was too much like Cyclops in power (which he is not) and too much like Wolverine in attitude (which he is definitely not!). Wolvie's a mean, leather sportin' badboy you'd expect to find in a military or at a bar downing beers and getting into fights over wrestling match outcomes. Remy's a trenchcoat wearin', heartbreakin', silver-tongued charmin' Romeo/Thief you's expect to find catburgling or at a bar picking up women instead of enemies.
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X3 Spoilers

Post by SheCat »

I personally don't think Orlando Bloom's up to the part. He never struck me as a Gambit character, though he's got the face. He just isn't sneaky enough for me. i was thinking Johnny Depp or someone along the more mysterious line...anyway, look up X3 spoilers/rumors/gambit and read through the sites. i did say that they were only rumors.
Bamf_Girl
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X3 Spoilers

Post by Bamf_Girl »

Toad! Toad! Toad! *Jumps up and down* Yay! Toad! *Dances around the room*Whoo! Go Toad! Go Toad! Go Toad! Whoot! Whoot! *CDF giggles*
I am the Terrible Toad King!
Yes you are!
W'o the 'ell are you?
Your Terrible Toad Queen of course

TOAD FANS UNITE!

*Jumps up and down* I'm OMWOS! If I RP with ya, drop me a line!
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

X3 Spoilers

Post by Northstars Love »

hmm...no doubt Phoenix will rise in X3. Gambit? Hopefully. I like him. Danger Room? Cool! I want to see the X-Men in some serious action. I can almost taste it:lick I would also like to see the :sentinal as well. Our at least a brief shot of one being built. Maybe X4? he...he.. SheCat where did you get that info? What website did you get it from? I'd like to read further.:D
Premeditated Chaos
Lubber
Lubber

X3 Spoilers

Post by Premeditated Chaos »

Ah, score, Phoenix saga. I knew I saw some bird-like in the water at the end of X-2 there. :D And I just finished reading the comic book Phoenix saga so I'll be able to sit in the theatre and spoil it all for my friends who don't read X-Men. :LOL

Speaking of the Phoenix arc, will that mean we'll be seeing the Starjammers and Lilandra?
:dazzler: Chuckles, I had one dy-no-mite debut goin' till you jokers crashed the gate. Now it's ruined.
:sentinal: ...Huh?
:dazzler: And for that, suckah, you gonna PAY! *dazzle dazzle*
~Dazzler - Uncanny #130
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X3 Spoilers

Post by Siona »

Wasn't that the best part of reading the X2 novel was going with friends who HADN'T read it and ruining it for THEM?? :eeevil

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X3 Spoilers

Post by SheCat »

For this info use a search engine and read everything on the first page. I want to see the Danger Room. And Gambit. No flamin' duh.

This just in. Other possible characters are Psylocke and possibly Sinister if they don't do the Phoenix saga and leave that for X4.

Nightcrawler vs. Toad...drool. And Toad may not be played by Ray Park.
hilowey
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 Spoilers

Post by hilowey »

TOAD!! YAY!! I love Toad! They better bring him back! Or there will be a WWF smackdown in Hollywood!!!!...or...y'know where ever their shooting it......

More Nightcrawler! More Colossus! More Toad! Less Logan!
"God sneezed. What could I say to Him?"- Henny Youngman

"In Los Angeles, McDonald's quickly reacted to the highway shootings. They came out with 'Happy To Be Alive Meals'"-Al Clethen

"What was the name of the little boy whose nuts grew every time he told a lie? Pistachio."-Tommy Sledge
Premeditated Chaos
Lubber
Lubber

X3 Spoilers

Post by Premeditated Chaos »

It would be weird if they brought Toad back though, because he was nowhere to be found in X-2 and Storm definitely fried him good in X-1. That was the best scene from X-1, Storm all angry and crackling with power...whoo. :D

Hilowey, I'm with you on all of that, more 'Crawler and Colossus (:love), less angsty Logan. (Lots less Cyclops please, too. Unless they take that stick out his butt.)
:dazzler: Chuckles, I had one dy-no-mite debut goin' till you jokers crashed the gate. Now it's ruined.
:sentinal: ...Huh?
:dazzler: And for that, suckah, you gonna PAY! *dazzle dazzle*
~Dazzler - Uncanny #130
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X3 Spoilers

Post by SheCat »

I completely agree, less Logan and Cyclops. How much longer can they keep up the "I'm so rough and mysterious." thing. Not that I don't like Wolvie. i just think he's a bit...redundant. And Cyclops grinds my nerves. No idea why. :poke
BTW, Marsden signed back on as Cyclops.
Also, if you really want Gambit in X3, surf the internet for GAMBIT ROGUE PETITION and sign it. It gets sent to Marvel. :)
Leech
Lubber
Lubber

X3 Spoilers

Post by Leech »

I'm kinda hoping Angel will be there, just for the wings. :D He is pretty useless, until he goes Archangel, but that will require more storytelling, unless they cut it up so badly. It'd be cool to have Psylocke with him, but then there'd be too many psychics.

More Colossus! :lick Heh.

Hopefully they'll throw Chamber in, even as one of those little students that only appear for half a second. I'm a sucker for broody characters. :X
Niytwalker
Lubber
Lubber

X3 Spoilers

Post by Niytwalker »

Well here's what I've heard: They're definetly doing a Danger Room sequence, they were gonna do one in X2, but they cut it out during work on the storyboards.
Halle said a while ago she would only do X3 if a bunch of people wrote FOX saying they wanted her in it, but lately she says she's not gonna, and I was so looking forward to some N/S action.
Singer's a big fan of Beast, Angel, and Gambit, so atleast one of those should make an apearence in X3. If he does have Gambit in X3, he'll be competing against Bobby for Rogue's affection(DIE BOBBY DIE!).

I totally agree with you guys on the Scooter and Wolvie issue, I really like Cyclops( don't ask me why) but he's had his time to shine. And Logan's hot and all, but there are a lot of hot guys that need more face time( Kurt, Gambit, Collosus).

Oh, and X3 is coming out in 2006, sadly...
I said come on fhqwhgads!
Everbody to the limit!
Who's that? He's to the Limit!
Evorybody come on fhqwgads!
I don't know who it is, but it probably is fhqwhgads.
I ask my friend Joe,
I ask my friend Jay,
They said it was fhqwhgads!
-Strong Bad Homestarrunner.com
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X3 Spoilers

Post by SheCat »

Yeah, May 2nd or 5th 2006. I read that somewhere. :(
hilowey
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 Spoilers

Post by hilowey »

No! I'll be.....3 years older! :cry:cry
"God sneezed. What could I say to Him?"- Henny Youngman

"In Los Angeles, McDonald's quickly reacted to the highway shootings. They came out with 'Happy To Be Alive Meals'"-Al Clethen

"What was the name of the little boy whose nuts grew every time he told a lie? Pistachio."-Tommy Sledge
Niytwalker
Lubber
Lubber

X3 Spoilers

Post by Niytwalker »

so will I, but I'll be just as immature as ever :D
Everbody to the limit!
Who's that? He's to the Limit!
Evorybody come on fhqwgads!
I don't know who it is, but it probably is fhqwhgads.
I ask my friend Joe,
I ask my friend Jay,
They said it was fhqwhgads!
-Strong Bad Homestarrunner.com
Bamf_Girl
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X3 Spoilers

Post by Bamf_Girl »

Hey, I'm just happy for the return of Toad *Cuddles her Toady plushie* Though it shall be odd if he isn't played by Ray Park, but oh well... but yeah, I understand what everyone means about Toad coming back when he wasn't in X2... when I RP him, I just give the lame excuse that he was recovering from his injuries, both mental and phsical... MUAHAHAHAHA!!!! Sometimes I am quite mean to my RPing charas
I am the Terrible Toad King!
Yes you are!
W'o the 'ell are you?
Your Terrible Toad Queen of course

TOAD FANS UNITE!

*Jumps up and down* I'm OMWOS! If I RP with ya, drop me a line!
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X3 Spoilers

Post by SheCat »

Sabretooth is rumored to be back too. The book of X2 said his body was never found and that he was the subject of a "hugely unsuccessful manhunt". And he has a history with Wolvie. Did anybody notice the X-rays in the Yuriko/Logan fight scene were Angel, Yuriko's hand, Logan's wrist, and Sabretooth's chest and skull?
taekwondodo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

X3 Spoilers

Post by taekwondodo »

I would love to see a really good danger room sequence and/or a Nighty/Toad fight. Anything that involves more really awesome special effects for Nightcrawler's powers. Someone remind me though - did he have cool smoke in the movie or was it just gray and stinky looking?

I only got a chance to see it once and it was the day after it came out so now I've gone and forgotten. I want it on video. *Makes sad face.*

I hope he had cool smoke for his 'ports.

TKD
StarDuzt
Lubber
Lubber

X3 Spoilers

Post by StarDuzt »

Some of this people may allready know about but I tried to find some rumors/news that might be new-
I heard that Famke Jassen wants to even do a fourth xmen film, and she wanted to develop on the plot that Jean and Cyclops have a child! This is from http://pub123.ezboard.com/fxxcrossroads ... D=50.topic
Also- other characters with a possibility are Emma Frost, Dazzler, Juggernaut and possibly the Sentinels. Rumored that the producers want to skip ahead straight to the Dark Phoenix story - found this at http://www.efavata.com/CBM/Xmen3.htm
Aaron Stanford (Pyro) is supposedly signed on for the third film too. Got this from http://www.killermovies.com/forums/arch ... php/t-6279

That's all I found out.. you can check out the websites for more if you want..
I forget the website, but someone said that producers are thinking about Toad and Nightcrawler fighting in mid air.. dont know how they are gonna pull that off.. but I saw something like it in an EVO episode where Toad and Nightcrawler kinda fought in mid air for a second..
boy i hope im not boring anyone with this lol
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X3 Spoilers

Post by SheCat »

No, y'aint. Thanks so much. I want my greedy lil paws on all the info I can get.:smirk
LadyBamf
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X3 Spoilers

Post by LadyBamf »

I heard James Marsters was up for the part of Pietro....
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good." -The Marauders

"Those who hear not the music...think the dancers mad." -Unknown

"Now, I'm getting into the coffin....and you will get in on top of me if you know whats good for you"
-Lestat