X3 Spoilers

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X3 Spoilers

Post by SheCat »

Haven't seen dat anywheres...or even heard mention Pietro at dat. Could be true, but if you could show me de site I'd be happy. Who's James Marster?

Likeliness of Gambit in X3 dropping...:(:mad:surprise dangit :yell :cry now i'm mad :rainy :cold and serously T'd off>:o :bite Gambit is NOT like Wolvie! :hrumph :grrr and if Gambit's not in de next movie, I'll set my smilies out ta kill'im
Just jokin'
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
"Everything I still want I just now prayed for." -Kreon, Antigone :cry
Viceroy of the Black Tom Appreciation Society
"You act like I know what day of the week it is." ~Patchy
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
lonewolf
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X3 Spoilers

Post by lonewolf »

I have no info wot so ever, but i'm desperately waiting for the next one to come out
Today i didn't fell like crying because i realised that life is just to short.

People got killed. Bad things happened. But at the end of the day, life was only another ride, like it or not, I'd been given a ticket, so what else could I do but hang on and enjoy it and save the tears for when it was time to get off.

Both quotes from 'Sex and the City'.
LadyBamf
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X3 Spoilers

Post by LadyBamf »

Originally posted by SheCat
Haven't seen dat anywheres...or even heard mention Pietro at dat. Could be true, but if you could show me de site I'd be happy. Who's James Marster?
I heard it from my best friend, I'll see if she can find me the site. And James Marsters was Spike on Buffy
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good." -The Marauders

"Those who hear not the music...think the dancers mad." -Unknown

"Now, I'm getting into the coffin....and you will get in on top of me if you know whats good for you"
-Lestat
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X3 Spoilers

Post by SheCat »

I don't watch Buffy, but now I could recognize him. T'anks. I need all de info I can get.
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
Premeditated Chaos
Lubber
Lubber

X3 Spoilers

Post by Premeditated Chaos »

Originally posted by StarDuzt
Also- other characters with a possibility are Emma Frost, Dazzler, Juggernaut and possibly the Sentinels.
I hope they put Dazzler in, she's like my favorite X-Character besides Nighty. She's just...cool. I'd go see X3 three times then. Once to see it, once to memorize all of Nighty's scenes, once to memorize all of Dazzler's. Emma Frost's pretty cool too. I saw a character sketch in a magazine they did of her - it was just wicked. The artist commented that he knew Emma was a frost queen with an attitude, so he wanted to base her outfit on the same type of girl. So where did he go? The LA Club scene, where he saw a girl who looked almost exactly like Emma, and her outfit fit the character to a T, so he copied it for the design. Sadly I don't recall what magazine, the date, or the artist :( It was back before I was a huge X-Fan. It was really sweet though.
:dazzler: Chuckles, I had one dy-no-mite debut goin' till you jokers crashed the gate. Now it's ruined.
:sentinal: ...Huh?
:dazzler: And for that, suckah, you gonna PAY! *dazzle dazzle*
~Dazzler - Uncanny #130
Nightcrawlis
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X3 Spoilers

Post by Nightcrawlis »

I could definatly see James Marsters as Pietro. Unfortunatly him actually being in X3 depends on when filming id done because of his Angel commitments :evopietro
'To be a good designer, you have to be a very violent psychopath.' Stan Lee.
"If you've got Mystique as your girlfriend the fun you could have in bed - I've just imagined X-Men 3 might open with me in bed with Patrick Stewart." -- Sir Ian McKellen
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X3 Spoilers

Post by SheCat »

Rumors of Kate Beckinsale playing Psylocke have been reported. Also of Bridgitte Wilson playing Emma Frost.
Could someone tell me who these people are?

Emma Frost scares me, Psylocke is awesome, but I want GAMBIT!!! Where the flame did he run off to?

If only X3 wasn't based on Phoenix, but on Rogue...or Nighty :smirk
Beboots
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 Spoilers

Post by Beboots »

I remember that Beast actually was in X2 (for like, two seconds). It was in that bar scene, where Mystique drugs that guard from Magneto's prison, so she can inject that metal stuff? Beast was on TV, for a few seconds. I didn't see it myself, but I read it in the puppet show version of X2

Both X-men:the movie and X2 are done really well, there... Here's the URL for 'em both:

http://www.jerrythefrogproductions.com/XMen.html

http://www.jerrythefrogproductions.com/XMen2.html

...You may reconize the Nightcrawler puppet from my first avatar. ;)

*is dragged away by the ever-villigent :offtopic *
/ERROR 406: file corrupt:Earth.config/reboot:universe? (Y/N)

:poke

Snape: Nonsense, Harry...I harbor no ill will towards any of my students, you accursed little worm.
sevati
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 Spoilers

Post by sevati »

Rumor has it that Orlando Bloom and Gwen Estani were offered roles, presumably Gambit and Dazzler. No further word on this subject...
.. isn't Orlando Bloom kinda short for the role? Gambit's 6'2", and I really prefer a tall dark and handsome Remy. I know they changed Logan's height to be able to use Hugh... but I don't want them to do it with Remy!!! :bawl

Why would they bring Dazzler in? Is she even in the X-Books still? I haven't heard of her in a while. I'm guessing if they do bring her in, they'll change her disco-singing to techno. Just a guess...

Rumors of Kate Beckinsale playing Psylocke have been reported. Also of Bridgitte Wilson playing Emma Frost.

Emma Frost scares me, Psylocke is awesome, but I want GAMBIT!!!
Kate Beckinsale was a nurse in Pearl Harbor, is in that Van Helsing movie with Hugh Jackman, and is currently starring in Underworld. Bridgette Wilson is married to Wimbledon champion Pete Sampras. She played Sonja in Mortal Kombat (oooh! I saw that before the rating went from PG-13 to R! then it went back to PG-13), was in Billy Madison, The Wedding Planner, and Extreme Ops.

Personally, if they bring Emma into X3, I want the same actress who played her in the 'Generation X' tv movie, Finola Hughes. I thought it was a good fit. Also, if they bring in Banshee (and the SHOULD, since his daughter Siryn was in X2), the actor who also played him in that tv movie AND X-Men: The Animated Series 1992) should play him. I'm so used to his voice, I'd be crushed if they picked someone besides Jeremy Ratchford
I've left the board. Friends know where to find me :)
firecrawler
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X3 Spoilers

Post by firecrawler »

Originally posted by Beboots
I remember that Beast actually was in X2 (for like, two seconds). It was in that bar scene, where Mystique drugs that guard from Magneto's prison, so she can inject that metal stuff? Beast was on TV, for a few seconds. I didn't see it myself, but I read it in the puppet show version of X2
Here 'ya go..

Beast cameo

:naughty
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X3 Spoilers

Post by kurtlover »

Edited the picture and i turned it into a link, it was so huge that it was screwing with the whole thread ;)
Beboots
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 Spoilers

Post by Beboots »

Originally posted by firecrawler
Here 'ya go..

Beast cameo

:naughty
Aha... I was right. :D

...He looks too skinny to be Beast, though... :

Snape: Nonsense, Harry...I harbor no ill will towards any of my students, you accursed little worm.
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X3 Spoilers

Post by Siona »

Beast wasn't always a beast; he started off much like a normal human until something (can't remember what, but in the book it's Dark Cerebro) sets off his mutations and POOF! BLUE FUR!!

The puppet things are to DIE for! "Boot to da head!" :*D

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
Beboots
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 Spoilers

Post by Beboots »

Originally posted by Siona
Beast wasn't always a beast; he started off much like a normal human until something (can't remember what, but in the book it's Dark Cerebro) sets off his mutations and POOF! BLUE FUR!!
*rolls eyes* I know he wasn't orriginally blue... it's the same in Evo too... :X Still, the movie-verse guy looks a little stringy to me, but then again, I have no real opinion. :shame

Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X3 Spoilers

Post by Siona »

Naw, your opions matters so to me! Especially after you give us the gift of a puppet-crawler. :love

Well, Beast has enhanced strength; maybe his muscles beefed up to contain the strength or someting?

SO not thinking good today. Must have gotten a boot to da head today. :X

~Siona

-- SheCat.
Beboots
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 Spoilers

Post by Beboots »

Originally posted by Siona
Naw, your opions matters so to me! Especially after you give us the gift of a puppet-crawler. :love
Judging by the :love face, I assume you liked it, right? :oops I know... I drooled too when I first read it. :lick Did you read any of the other puppet shows?

* :offtopic smilie waps Beboots over top of her head with

Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X3 Spoilers

Post by Siona »

Currently reading all of them, but the Mummy one...these are too funny! :LOL

:offtopic : HEY, YOU! *charges*

EEP! *Runaway Runaway...*

~Siona

-- SheCat.
Beboots
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 Spoilers

Post by Beboots »

*rolls eyes* I almost ignore them, these days. *gets wapped by :offtopic* *doesn't move* See? *lone :offtopic returns with a dozen others* ... :eek

...Remember, "Secret Service:
Aack, decades of intensive training suddenly amount to nothing!"

*:offtopic s charge* ... Run away! *runs screaming from forum, the dozen :offtopic s hot on Beboots' heels*

(...*wimpers* I probably exceeded some smilie limit, there... All the more reason to run! *runs off*)

SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X3 Spoilers

Post by SheCat »

Really really bad news. Lately, rumor has it the entire concept of having Gambit in X3 has been ditched. :bawl Why!? Why?! Why do we have to put up with HALLE BERRY but not my darlin' Remy?!?! Whyhyyyyhyyyy?!?! :cry

If they come up with that lame excuse that he's too much like Wolvie...:yell! :ninja
bamfboy
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X3 Spoilers

Post by bamfboy »

Little off topic, but can anyone explain how he managed to come into Angel when he unexplainably burst into light in the last episode of Buffy? And to make this slightly more on topic, I think we all know itll revolve around Phoenix. But Lilandra and the Starjammers will most likely NOT be appearing as mentioned in a previous post, as this Phoneix mutation is a completely different story
Originally posted by Nightcrawlis
I could definatly see James Marsters as Pietro. Unfortunatly him actually being in X3 depends on when filming id done because of his Angel commitments :evopietro
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X3 Spoilers

Post by Siona »

Sorry, SheCat, your friend I may be (and a recently turned Gambit-fan...go figure!), but I can't see Gambit in X3 for three reasons:

1. The Plot; was Gambit even involved with the whole DPS and if so, the writers may not have him in mind.

2. Enough characters! How many do we have now, like, fifteen to twenty?! :die

3. ...He's too much like Logan. SORRY! HAD TO SAY IT!! *is preparted to be bludgeioned to shit*

~Siona

-- SheCat.
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X3 Spoilers

Post by SheCat »

Sorry, Siona, but I must *pounds Siona with the Marvel Encyclopedia of X-Men*
Yeah, like Beast and Angel have a whole heckuva lot to do with the plot! Why did we have to do the Phoenix Saga anyway! What about Dazzler and Psylocke! What the f*** do they have to do with anything! And he's not like Logan! Logan is an over-exposed beer-drinkin' social moron! And we don't need Colossus and Shadowcat and Syrin! What the h*** do they have that's better than Remy? Nothing! We need Remy!

Sorry, had to get that out. Now Clossus, Shadowcat, Syrin, Logan, Dazzler and Psylocke fans are gonna kill me...Sorry all! It was just my opinion!
NightPoofer
Navigator
Navigator

X3 Spoilers

Post by NightPoofer »

I think that it would be cool to see Toad again! And I hope the same actor will play him! I also would really like to see Leech! Or Angel, those two are so cool! Leech could kick some butt! Just block off enemies power as they're about to attack and pow! They wouldn't expect that!
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X3 Spoilers

Post by kurtlover »

Guys..once again you are totally OFF OF TOPIC..if you wanna chat, there's the chat room i suggest you to use it.
Thanks.
Snicket
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X3 Spoilers

Post by Snicket »

I think it'd be great if Halle Berry got replaced. She bothers me as Storm now that I know more about the original character. (I also dislike her uppity attitude.) If they got a taller, more regal woman to play Storm, aside from the continuity error making my left brain twitch, I'd be happy. In that case, I might also be interested in seeing a Kuroro romance blossom. It'd be a lot more interesting.

I think they chose Halle in the first place because having a pretty black woman play her was more attractive to the general public than a faithful interpretation of the character. Now that they know that the next movie is going to make loads of money no matter what, maybe they'll take a chance and recast Storm according to her original personality and not the sex appeal of the actress.

Okay. Done ranting. For now.
I have a website... I also have an art blog...