X3 Spoilers

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X3 Spoilers

Post by Siona »

I think I'll give my basic idea of X3 for now.

Right now, it's a toss-up on the plot: Dark Phoenix Saga...or not? Just because Phoenix made her "appearance" at the end of X2 doesn't neccisarily mean that it's actually Dark Phoenix. There could be a plot twist where Phoenix arrives in X3 but she's changed for the worse and we get a cliffhanger of sorts, setting X4 for the DPS.

As for extra characters...I don't see any more major roles unless they take other characters like Rogue, Iceman, and quite possibly, Storm out of the picture to put Angel, Beast, Gambit, and/or anyone else out of the picture.

As for Colossus, the actor who portrayed him spoke a long time back about how X3 may give the character a bigger role.

Kelly Hu, Toad's actor, Sabertooth's actor, all signed up for another movie...YES!!

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
Neko Cat 7
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X3 Spoilers

Post by Neko Cat 7 »

Big Spoiler:If you notice in Stryker's files on the computer,you can see Multiple's name and Maximoff (2)
"No matter what I do;no matter how hard I try...the ones I love will always be the ones who pay..."- Peter Parker

Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words:'With great power comes great responsibilities.' This is my gift, my curse...who am I ?...I'm Spider-Man."-Peter Parker

Being brilliant isn't enough. Intelligence is a gift, and you use it for the good of mankind.

Or blowing up New York. You know. Whatever suits your fancy. -My Doc Ock perspective

Which do I like more? Leroux, Kay, or Webber?
Leroux gave the Phantom life.
Kay gave the Phantom a soul.
Webber gave the Phantom a voice.
Consider that, and you'll see why I can't choose.

Phantom phan
Nightcrawler ZERO
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 Spoilers

Post by Nightcrawler ZERO »

The names on the computer screen are NOT spoilers- They're simply a nod to fans. Cameos, in a way.

There were A LOT of names on the computer screen, but I somehow doubt we'll be seeing the Silver Samurai in X3.......................
Lara
Lubber
Lubber

X3 Spoilers

Post by Lara »

I'm almost positive the danger room will be in X3. I was watching my X2 dvd with Bryan's commentary on, and he pointed out something. When Stryker is in the school, and he leaves the elevator, walking towards Cerebro, you see a door. If you look carefully, it says "DANGER ROOM". Bryan then announced they carefully built that door, used it in one shot, and packed it up to be used again later... (presumably in X3)
I really, really hope they add Gambit. Oh, and Johnny Depp would be SO perfect for the role, too. I've kind of thought that since I saw him play Roux in Chocolat.
I'd love to see a Nightcrawler vs Toad scene, especially since Todd's tongue and Kurt's tail are equally powerful and dangerous (in my opinion, anyway).
I've been looking into our movie stars' schedules, though, and some of them are quite busy. I have a sinking feeling we'll be waiting a long, long time for the next movie.
Love, Luck, & Lollipops, Lara
Booker
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X3 Spoilers

Post by Booker »

Singer has been trying to get the Danger Room in since the beginning, but the budget would never allow it. As soon as they can, I'm sure we'll be seeing the danger room.

I would love to see Angel. Just because of the wings. :D
Royal Canadian Kilted Yaksman
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

X3 Spoilers

Post by Northstars Love »

If you want to read the Wolverine/Danger Room scene deleted from X-2 go here:

http://www.nightcrawlerheaven.net/id14.html

I just put up my site. There are two deleted script scenes. The other one is of Nighty.;) I will add more to my site when I update:)
Bamf_me_baby
Lubber
Lubber

X3 Spoilers

Post by Bamf_me_baby »

Originally posted by Premeditated Chaos
Ah, score, Phoenix saga. I knew I saw some bird-like in the water at the end of X-2 there. :D And I just finished reading the comic book Phoenix saga so I'll be able to sit in the theatre and spoil it all for my friends who don't read X-Men. :LOL

Speaking of the Phoenix arc, will that mean we'll be seeing the Starjammers and Lilandra?
yeah i did see some kind of bird in the water too.;)

but i agree some one like depp would be good for the part.
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X3 Spoilers

Post by SheCat »

Oooh, Corsair! *drools*

I heard from a friend that her cousin had info from someone in the movie business that Gambit was going to be in X3, but knowing her, we Gambit fans are screwed.
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
"Everything I still want I just now prayed for." -Kreon, Antigone :cry
Viceroy of the Black Tom Appreciation Society
"You act like I know what day of the week it is." ~Patchy
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
desaa
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X3 Spoilers

Post by desaa »

Yeah but if you also look at the scene when Mystique is going through the computer files about mutants it says in the list:

Guthrie(2) this might mean tha Paige and Sam are going to be in X3. Key word MIGHT.

and it also says

LeBeau, Remy
probably hinting at a Remy appearance in X3:D
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X3 Spoilers

Post by Siona »

There were many names in that scene, close to twenty, if not more. Doesn't mean we're gonna see all or even one of those characters on the screen.

That, and there's the fact that we have too many handsome guys up there anyway: Logan, Scott, NC...oh, wait, he was supposed to be the "weird-looking one", wasn't he? :p

I doubt we'll even see Gambit on screen for a looong time. *gets beaten to crap* Hey, hey, settle!

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.