BrotherHood Dreams: LITURATLY!

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Bamf_Girl
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Bamf_Girl »

AAAAHHHHH!!!!! MOVIEVERSE TOAD DREAM! TOAD! TOAD! *Runs arounds in circles laughing madly* TOAD! TOAD!
I am the Terrible Toad King!
Yes you are!
W'o the 'ell are you?
Your Terrible Toad Queen of course

TOAD FANS UNITE!

*Jumps up and down* I'm OMWOS! If I RP with ya, drop me a line!
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Siona »

*stares at Bamf_Girl*

You okay, chick? :stunned

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
Bamf_Girl
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Bamf_Girl »

I'm never okay... after that Creed dream two nights in a row, I watched X-men real late and went to bed after watching all the cool Toad scenes... *Coughs* So I had a Toad dream.... I am a mix of emotions right now.... laughing madly was the major one... I may be a Nightcrawler fan, but I've learned to share him with everyone here... now Toad, I will fight anyone to the death over him... he's mine
I am the Terrible Toad King!
Yes you are!
W'o the 'ell are you?
Your Terrible Toad Queen of course

TOAD FANS UNITE!

*Jumps up and down* I'm OMWOS! If I RP with ya, drop me a line!
Lucky Cat 7
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Lucky Cat 7 »

Once,after wacthing "On Angels Wings",on cartoon network,(one of my FAV episodes)I dremt that I had wings on my back,like :angel.
I still feel like I have wings on my back...*sigh*
I'm a HUGE Nightcrawler and Hulk fan and proud of it! =^.^=

With great power,comes great responsibilities-Stan Lee

"My son is...unique...and because he is unique,the world will not tolerate his existence...."David Banner(Nick Noltle) in "The Hulk"

:):ultimate:aoa:moviecrawler:evokurt-You gotta love 'em!

"I'm authentic.People can relate to that.They need that."-Avril Lavigne
Niytwalker
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Niytwalker »

Points at Lucky Cat 7's Signature
YOU LIKE AVRIL LAVIGNE!!! DIE!!! DIE!!!
I said come on fhqwhgads!
I said come on fhqwhgads!
Everbody to the limit!
Who's that? He's to the Limit!
Evorybody come on fhqwgads!
I don't know who it is, but it probably is fhqwhgads.
I ask my friend Joe,
I ask my friend Jay,
They said it was fhqwhgads!
-Strong Bad Homestarrunner.com
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

Post by rockstar »

uh-oh. nightywalker's mad. *grabs army helmet and rifle*

anyway, about a month and a half ago, i dreamed that i was trying to get Pietro to ask me out. But he wasn't arrogent or narcissistic in my dream. he was sweet.
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
- Alan Cumming (Interview with Wizard Magazine)
hilowey
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by hilowey »

Omg! rockstar! I had the same dream! :eek
"God sneezed. What could I say to Him?"- Henny Youngman

"In Los Angeles, McDonald's quickly reacted to the highway shootings. They came out with 'Happy To Be Alive Meals'"-Al Clethen

"What was the name of the little boy whose nuts grew every time he told a lie? Pistachio."-Tommy Sledge
scarletwitch
Lubber
Lubber

Post by scarletwitch »

The weirdest dream that I have ever had regarding the x-men:

I was Wanda and part of the X Men. While Rouge was with the brotherhood. And as Wanda, I had 5 kids :surprise. (Get ready for this)

My oldest was Devin Lebeau (whom I had adopted as my son, but is the biological son of Gambit.)
Then came Lance Petros (he was exactly like Lance from X men evo, but I referred to his father as the orginal Avalanche, Dominic Petros, who was still part of the brotherhood)
Then came Kira Maximoff (her father is Wolverine.)
Then there was Nocturne (hmmmm I kinda of forgot who her dad was...lol)
Then my youngest (around 5) was David Worthington (his father Angel).

I was basically the mother of all these kids, now Devin and Lance were teenagers and the girls had to be around 10-11. The whole dream was pure agnst on my part because none of the Fathers were with me and I wanted to be with someone but whenever anyone else approached me like Iceman I got scared off, since the guys had a tendency of leaving me after I had their child. And when I tried talking to Pietro about my problems with men, he made some weird comment about him being the only one for me woke up.:surprise

At that point I woke up .
:wanda
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

Post by rockstar »

oh wow. my dreams can be really vivid like that, but i cant remember them after a while.

hilowey, that's freaky!!!

i had another dream involving Kurt, but i had it such a long time ago, i cant remember it.
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
Lucky Cat 7
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Lucky Cat 7 »

Originally posted by Niytwalker
Never,and I mean never insult Avril in front of me.And if U do it again,I'll send my
character over to kill U...:evil:eeevil

Bye!
L.C.7
I'm a HUGE Nightcrawler and Hulk fan and proud of it! =^.^=

With great power,comes great responsibilities-Stan Lee

"My son is...unique...and because he is unique,the world will not tolerate his existence...."David Banner(Nick Noltle) in "The Hulk"

:):ultimate:aoa:moviecrawler:evokurt-You gotta love 'em!

"I'm authentic.People can relate to that.They need that."-Avril Lavigne
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by SheCat »

I dream of Remy.......
Kurt's my fave, but I tend ta dream of de Ragin' Cajun. A lot. For *counts to eight on fingers* eight weeks straght. It was a very sweet eight weeks...I'm on a dreamin' streak!
I like guys wit' accents...Kurt, Pietro and Remy...
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
"Everything I still want I just now prayed for." -Kreon, Antigone :cry
Viceroy of the Black Tom Appreciation Society
"You act like I know what day of the week it is." ~Patchy
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

Post by rockstar »

Originally posted by Lucky Cat 7
Originally posted by Niytwalker
Never,and I mean never insult Avril in front of me.And if U do it again,I'll send my
character over to kill U...:evil:eeevil

Bye!
L.C.7
wuh oh. *while wearing army hat, Rockstar builds a fort out of pillows. grabs rifle*
This could get ugly.
Originally posted by SheCat
I like guys wit' accents...Kurt, Pietro and Remy...
Pietro has an accent?
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by SheCat »

Sorry! I meant Piotr! Oh frick, did I say dat? :blush I really did mean Colossus...

Still, Pietro's okay...but has no accent! Bah! Send him out of my sight!
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

Post by rockstar »

o0o0o0o0o0o i gotcha.........
i had a kurt dream last night, but it was the movieverse kurt. nothing big happend. he just teleported over and over
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by SheCat »

I had a dream where Kurt an' Remy fought for my love...no-one won but Remy landed a bo-staff blow on Kurt's head (:bawl) an' Kurt had Remy pinned against a wall wit' his sword an' kept stabbin' his arm (:bawl). But I felt so loved!
Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Mistress D »

Dang, I'm envious. I've only had one X-dream in my puny little existance... =( Me and Evo Kurt were having a water balloon fight, and I started using my weather powers to make it rain on him. So then we both agreed to use no powers, and we started shooting at each other with waterguns, and then he tackled me and started tickling me... *le sigh* :love :blush :love Then Xavier and Logan were watching from this window in the mansion, and Xavier told Logan that he had to go on a mission in Kurt's homeland, and that he should take him with him because he might know the terrain or something. So then Logan came and tolf Kurt that they were going on the mission and Kurt kept asking if I could come and Logan finally said yes. ^_^ And then we were both happy and I glomped Nighty and he gave me a piggyback ride. :love :blush :love Then when we got to the place, there was this old burned down village, and we were all looking through it, and me and Kurt started fighting because I was like "You're lucky, you don't remember your parents." and he was like "Oh, so it's better not knowing anything about my past?" and I was like "Well if you never knew them, then you couldn't miss them so much!" because I think in the dream my parents were dead or something. Then we both stormed off, and I found a secret passageway under a house, and that's when I woke up. o_o Interestingly enough, that was one of my more coherent dreams.... I usually have really weird ones like, my toes turn into meatloaf so my cat eats them....
"I am Phil, Prince of Insufficient light! I darn you to Heck!!" :devil

"Quick, get the video camera! The Professor's sloshed and he's doing wheelies in the rose garden!"

"It's just a flesh wound!"

I AM THE VIRUS SIGNITURE. PUT ME INTO YOUR SIGNITURE BOX SO I MAY REPLICATE!
Jade Maximoff
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Jade Maximoff »

You people are lucky to have x-dreams i try to have x-men dreams but i never have one.:cry:bawl
Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Mistress D »

Try reading as many comics as possible right before bed. It also helps if you watch the movie too. That always works when I want to have anime dreams. I just watch a Miyazaki flick or two, read some Inuyasha combined with Chobits and Love Hina, and I usually have tons of anime dreams. I'm sure the same principle will work with X-Men...
"I am Phil, Prince of Insufficient light! I darn you to Heck!!" :devil

"Quick, get the video camera! The Professor's sloshed and he's doing wheelies in the rose garden!"

"It's just a flesh wound!"

I AM THE VIRUS SIGNITURE. PUT ME INTO YOUR SIGNITURE BOX SO I MAY REPLICATE!