Whos on you "Sh** List"?

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Kazifasari
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Whos on you "Sh** List"?

Post by Kazifasari »

In a eariler Topic each of us said who were our least favorite characters. Right?

I was wondering who were everyones Top 10 least favorite Evo characters.

here mine (note: you don't have to have post your reasons, I just doing it for fun)

#10 Cyclops: Sorry to all you Cyke fans but Evo-Scott is defently not one of my favorites. The reason is he always seems too strict. He also seems really stupid when it comes to relationships, and he sounds REALLY corny too. The reason he's only ten on my list is because of his tragic past which spices him up a bit.

#9 Magneto: I don't know why I hate Magneto, I just do. It might be the fact that he's really STUBBORN! 'In my oppinion at least'

#8 Jean Grey: I don't like Evo-Jean 'or any Jean really' for many of the same reasons I don't like Scott. She has no unque history which makes her even lower on my Sh** List. She would be lower if it wasn't for her "possible" future with the Dark Pheonix Saga and all that.

#7 MasterMind: this guy has nothing going for him. He just has special phychic powers, theres no history no back story NOTHING! he's just..there..just there.

#6 QuickSilver: I think the writers of Evo wanted you to hate Evo-Pietro, and in my case they sucseeded. A weird thing about Pietro is that he became a good guy in the comics. I think it be really weird to see him become a good guy in Evo, can you picture it? *shivers*

#5 Mesmero: this guy kind of anoys me for some reason, I would really like to know why he's working with Apoc in the first place.

#4 Blob: He's fat and stupid. I don't like him cause he gives a bad reputation to over weight people, not that I am.

#3 Taryn: I LOATH Taryn she's the ulitmate Bi**** in my oppinion. Its obvious she never really cared for Scott, she just liked him cause he's hot (not as hot as Nighty of caurse :naughty) Usailly I really like female characters (being female myself) but she just..*growl*

#2 Princlable Kelly: not only does this guy not like mutants but he forses others to agree with him on that there "monsters" I majore BA*****! he should go to HELL!

#1 Duncan: LOATH THIS GUY AND WISHES HE WILL DIE A HORRIBLE HORRIBLE DEATH!!!!! AND THEN GO TO HELL! with a macho atitude. Bad looks, self centerd personalty, a bully, ect. Is there any thing good about him? NO!
"Look Simba everything the light touches is our kingdom. A king's time as ruler, sizes and falls like the sun. One day Simba the sun will set on my time here, and will rise with you as the new King"~Mufasa

Thunder Chicken
Lubber
Lubber

Whos on you "Sh** List"?

Post by Thunder Chicken »

Originally posted by Kazifasari

#3 Taryn: I LOATH Taryn she's the ulitmate Bi**** in my oppinion. Its obvious she never really cared for Scott, she just liked him cause he's hot (not as hot as Nighty of caurse :naughty) Usailly I really like female characters (being female myself) but she just..*growl*
I never liked her either, but I got the feeling that she went after Scott for another reason. It seemed to me that she only liked Scott because she sensed that Jean and him had a 'feelings' but weren't doing anything about it. She came across as kind of jealous of Jean and I think she used Scott as an opportunity to say 'f*ck you' to Jean without indangering her thier 'friendship'.

:austen
Shian
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Whos on you "Sh** List"?

Post by Shian »

Quicksilver- hate his attitude, he's rather annoying.
Tabitha- too uncontrolled
Cyke- strict
Toad- annoying
Juggernaut-. . . I just don't
Mystique- mean
Sabretooth- stupid
Duncan- need I even say?
Principle Kelly - ditto

I can't remember anyone else I particularly dislike.
Go with the flow.

If you don't like the flow...
Then there's always fanfiction!

Don't make me angry :grrr. . . or I'll have to pull out my Frying Pan of Doom[!] (FPD) and whack you! :eeevil :crazed :engarde
crow
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Whos on you "Sh** List"?

Post by crow »

1: JEAN
2: Scott
3: Blob
4: Amanda
5: Pyro
6: Multiple
7: the guy in the underground tunnles....Im not sure of his name......but he's really nasty looking.........
8-10: are left blank cause I pretty much like verybody else.
~CROW~
Dark Rose Siren
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Whos on you "Sh** List"?

Post by Dark Rose Siren »

People in evo that i'm not to fond of
Berzerker
Wolverine :pokejoke :poke
Storm
Mr Kelly
Taryn( i used to think she was ok until Shadow Dance- when shes talking to her friends then says hi to Jean just as shes getiing into Duncan's car- & she gets this nasty smile on her face then latter in Mainstream where she blows Scott off- she became shallow)

Duncan Matthews(if you notice in the 1st ep he & his friends stop Toad from stealing from other people- but i think he took it to far- he became a bully- but i dont think hes a stupid as everyone thinks- he was willing to "overlook" Jean's "problem"- so that he could use her powers for his benfit like getting better grades

Amanda Sefton( i HATE her)

:peek
When barbarians are at the gate, Oh just Let'im in, they're barbarians, they're coming in anyway.
Sabre
Lubber
Lubber

Whos on you "Sh** List"?

Post by Sabre »

Havok *shudder*
Cyclops
Taryn
Duncan (does anybody like him?)
Iceman

Sometimes Kitty and Tabitha and Spyke go on my hate-list, depending on how they're acting in an episode.....
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

Whos on you "Sh** List"?

Post by rockstar »

1. senator kelly. he's an @$$hole if i ever saw one (and i've seen quite i few)
2. duncan. typical. bastard. jock.
3. taryn. bitch. (she and duncan make the perfect couple, doncha think?)
5. alex. dude! shut up!
6. jean. lil miss perfect
7. scott. too strict
8. blob.
9. kitty. i'm sorry, but anyone who uses the word "like" 2 or more times in one sentence is annoying.
10. nightcrawler. JUST KIDDING!
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
- Alan Cumming (Interview with Wizard Magazine)
Kazifasari
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Whos on you "Sh** List"?

Post by Kazifasari »

Yeah! Nighty can't be on your Sh** List. If he is then why are you here? :smirk :LOL
"Look Simba everything the light touches is our kingdom. A king's time as ruler, sizes and falls like the sun. One day Simba the sun will set on my time here, and will rise with you as the new King"~Mufasa

Nuclear Blue
Lubber
Lubber

Whos on you "Sh** List"?

Post by Nuclear Blue »

I can't stand...

Jubilee! I hate her in the comics, I hate her in Evo, I hate her period! She's an annoying, snotty little brat who constantly needs everyone to be paying attention to her and is forever in everyone else's business. I despise her!

Duncan: He doesn't seem to do much except piss Scott off all the time. He's kind of pointless.

Mystique: Comic Raven was better, but Evo Mystique is just stupid and melodramatic.

Mastermind: Why is he even there? He's utterly pointless.
"Ay carumba!...bet you thought I was going to say something cute in German, didn't you?"
-Nightcrawler
Kazifasari
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Whos on you "Sh** List"?

Post by Kazifasari »

Like I said
#7 MasterMind: this guy has nothing going for him. He just has special phychic powers, theres no history no back story NOTHING! he's just..there..just there.

dark kat
Lubber
Lubber

Whos on you "Sh** List"?

Post by dark kat »

1. Principle Kelly-HE'S EVIL!!!
2. Jean-stupid prep
3. Scott- too strict
4. Duncan-typical. bastard. jock.

I pretty much like everybody else :peek

:peek
Sabre
Lubber
Lubber

Whos on you "Sh** List"?

Post by Sabre »

I actually like Mastermind. Although I haven't seen all the episodes with him in them, so maybe he would annoy me more if I saw them.

One thing I like about him is that he's hideously ugly and kinda evil-like, so you'd expect him to have a monstrous voice...but he sounds perfectly normal. It's a refreshing change.
Nightcrawlis
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Whos on you "Sh** List"?

Post by Nightcrawlis »

Scott - way too strict
Duncan - i've never like jocks
Kitty - she is like so like annoying like
Boomboom - very very very annoying
Mystique - she also annoys me
'To be a good designer, you have to be a very violent psychopath.' Stan Lee.
"If you've got Mystique as your girlfriend the fun you could have in bed - I've just imagined X-Men 3 might open with me in bed with Patrick Stewart." -- Sir Ian McKellen
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Whos on you "Sh** List"?

Post by Siona »

WHOA. dark kat, I think your sig.'s too big! O_O'

Sabretooth- Never liked hairy guys. And has he EVER heard of a nail file!?!?
Pietro- Annoying little bugger, ain't he?
Kurt- I'm SORRY! But he's so loud and ashamed of himself. I don't like that in a guy at all. All he's got going for him is the cuteness and pity factor.

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
Nightchamber
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Whos on you "Sh** List"?

Post by Nightchamber »

Kurt- I'm SORRY! But he's so loud and ashamed of himself. I don't like that in a guy at all. All he's got going for him is the cuteness and pity factor.
wow. you are a brave woman. I commend you for your honesty. ;)

Dark Kat, Ive seen that pic before! its so cute, did you do it!?! too bad theyll probably make you get rid of it(they busted me for the same thing)...

I am going to form the"posters busted for sigs that are too large" club...:D
...I am the ELLIPSES Queen...

:chamber POPTOPIA FAN :stacy
BLUE_2007
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Whos on you "Sh** List"?

Post by BLUE_2007 »

I have a general dislike for all of these people:

Principle Kelly
Magneto
Juggernaught
Blob
Avalanche
Pietro
Boom-boom
Duncan
Cyclops
Jean
Taryn
Amanda
Holy crap, it's been awhile!
Venom
Lubber
Lubber

Whos on you "Sh** List"?

Post by Venom »

I hate Wanda! I just hate her!!!! and I hate Tabitha Too!!! she's a bit**!!!!
der krazy kraut
Lubber
Lubber

Whos on you "Sh** List"?

Post by der krazy kraut »

REally the only people i hate are scott and duncan and jean. They're just walking stereotypes. And avalanche. He is just retarded.
Maybe you had too much too fast.
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Whos on you "Sh** List"?

Post by Siona »

Originally posted by Nightchamberwow. you are a brave woman. I commend you for your honesty. ;)
Ah, I thanks ye. :)

~Siona

-- SheCat.
Bamf_Girl
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Whos on you "Sh** List"?

Post by Bamf_Girl »

I dislike Duncan... I could go without Spyke and Boom Boom as well... but other then that, I don't really hate anyone.
I am the Terrible Toad King!
Yes you are!
W'o the 'ell are you?
Your Terrible Toad Queen of course

TOAD FANS UNITE!

*Jumps up and down* I'm OMWOS! If I RP with ya, drop me a line!
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Whos on you "Sh** List"?

Post by SheCat »

I hate Blob and Magneto. Then again, I've seen about 3 episodes. And Nightcrawler doesn't connect with me. Just...too..well...i dunno. He's just not Kurt. Maybe it's just the image inducer that throws me off.
Anything else I love him.
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
"Everything I still want I just now prayed for." -Kreon, Antigone :cry
Viceroy of the Black Tom Appreciation Society
"You act like I know what day of the week it is." ~Patchy
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
Premeditated Chaos
Lubber
Lubber

Whos on you "Sh** List"?

Post by Premeditated Chaos »

1. Boom Boom - Only seen one ep. with her and I hate her already. Hooray, a snotty blond girl. How dramatic.
2. Blob - He just bugs me. His very existence bugs me.
3. Spyke - He's so flat. There's no reason as to why he should even exist. "Woo hoo," said the writers one day, "We shall give Storm a sister and her son will be a skateboarding mutant who can launch spikes of...something...! The kids will surely be drawn to a skateboarder!" Blech.
4. Nightcrawler - I don't like his accent much. It's...not quite right somehow. That sort of bugs me. And how he got all freaked about BAMFing after he went through the 'port dimension (can't remember the name) and saw the shadow-things. I don't really think Kurt would panic like that. It felt OOC to me. otherwise though, I love him. I love his look and his personality.
:dazzler: Chuckles, I had one dy-no-mite debut goin' till you jokers crashed the gate. Now it's ruined.
:sentinal: ...Huh?
:dazzler: And for that, suckah, you gonna PAY! *dazzle dazzle*
~Dazzler - Uncanny #130
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Whos on you "Sh** List"?

Post by Siona »

Ugh. Spyke. How do I hate thee? Let me count the ways...

BTW, anyone notice how he's a COMPLETE ripoff of Marrow, who already sucked?

~Siona

-- SheCat.
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Whos on you "Sh** List"?

Post by SheCat »

Ugh, don't remind me of Spyke. Evil typical jocky-wannabe. And his power's retarded.
Kitty. Blech. I HATE Kitty. She's practically speaking another languge with all the like's and totally's and so's. As if I dont hear enough of that at school, I have to put up with her afterward if I even want to watch anything worthwhile (like Rogue, she rocks). She bugs the heck out of me. Her very existence makes me want to scream.:mad
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
"Everything I still want I just now prayed for." -Kreon, Antigone :cry
Viceroy of the Black Tom Appreciation Society
"You act like I know what day of the week it is." ~Patchy
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
Schweinehund
Lubber
Lubber

whats wrong with u?

Post by Schweinehund »

:yell :yell Whats wrong with u people how can u hate blob u sick sons of b****s! Hes the biggest Pimp on the show except for nightcrawler pyro and quik silver :evopietro yeah i said quiksilver :evopietro hes a pimp same with pyro :pyro :yell :yell :evil :bamf

And uhm Siona and Premeditated Chaos u like got problems if ur like makin fun of nightcrawler on like a site devoted to nighcrawler like u dumb B****s!

MODERATOR EDIT - This poster has now been warned, the matter is closed. Thanks, Slarti.