X2 Bloopers!

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
hilowey
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X2 Bloopers!

Post by hilowey »

Ha ha! You guys have GOT to read these X2 bloopers. I hope they put them on the DVD!:LOL:LOL

http://www.superherohype.com/cgi-bin/ne ... 4259,94524,
"God sneezed. What could I say to Him?"- Henny Youngman

"In Los Angeles, McDonald's quickly reacted to the highway shootings. They came out with 'Happy To Be Alive Meals'"-Al Clethen

"What was the name of the little boy whose nuts grew every time he told a lie? Pistachio."-Tommy Sledge
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

X2 Bloopers!

Post by rockstar »

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha *falls off of chair still laughing*
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
- Alan Cumming (Interview with Wizard Magazine)
RavenRyo
Lubber
Lubber

X2 Bloopers!

Post by RavenRyo »

Ive read these before but they are definitely better a second time. OH I hope these make it. *crosses fingers*
Where oh where oh where, is my teleporting power when I really need it? :bamf
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

X2 Bloopers!

Post by rockstar »

1. film crew playing with Nightcrawler's tail in a disturbing fashion

......... just like in my fantacies...... woooow i do hope they show THAT on the DVD!
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
Project Autumn
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X2 Bloopers!

Post by Project Autumn »

:LOL Thank you for sharing these! I'm especially amused by the thought of Wolverine making the "snikt" sound himself... :D

Here's hopin' they're all on the DVD. :)
:kiss Member # 6 of the WKNWTSMT (Would Kiss Nighty With The Scary Movie Teeth) Club.

:crazed Member # 7 of the ILTSP (I Liked The Stripy Pants) Club.

Then, together, you cross the Rainbow Bridge, never again to be separated. Author Unknown
:whistle :hang :poke
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

X2 Bloopers!

Post by Gaz »

I would pay an extra 30 bucks if they included those!!!!!!
DeviantArt | Live Journal
---------------------------------------

Stan: Can Eric spend the night?
Mrs. Cartman: No, I'm sorry, Eric is grounded
for trying to exterminate the Jews last week.
hilowey
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X2 Bloopers!

Post by hilowey »

7. Mystique spanking the guard while in the toliet stall with a very long, pink, phallic thing (and enjoying it!)

So thats where that went..I've been looking everywhere for it!:D

"In Los Angeles, McDonald's quickly reacted to the highway shootings. They came out with 'Happy To Be Alive Meals'"-Al Clethen

"What was the name of the little boy whose nuts grew every time he told a lie? Pistachio."-Tommy Sledge
sevati
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X2 Bloopers!

Post by sevati »

As much as we'd all enjoy these bloopers, I have to say there's a big chance most of them won't get included on the DVD (like the Rebecca-hotdog-Ian one). Not only because their content is questionable to be released with a PG-13 movie, but also because the actors and actresses could possibly object to their sometimes X-rated goofing being shown to their mainstream fans.

It's one thing to goof on set to ease the tension, where few people will see you and get a HUGE laugh from it. It's a completely different thing where a famiy with young children will possibly stop watching your career because of a what you thought was a 'funny goof' that said family could consider offensive.
I've left the board. Friends know where to find me :)
Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

X2 Bloopers!

Post by Maelstrom »

You're probably right, but there is still the chance that (if they exist) they could get released in another form. A few years ago I happened upon a (certainly pirated) Babylon5 "blooper" VHS on Ebay. Some of the stuff there was not intended for family consumption, to be sure, especially a shot of a stripper having fun with Mr. Strazinsky. (It was something his film crew pulled on him, and Mrs. Strazinksy was NOT amused....)
Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into the intake of a jet engine..... :evil
NightFlight
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X2 Bloopers!

Post by NightFlight »

I'm sure some kind soul will encode it and put it up on Kazaa or Emule for us someday...everything ends up there eventually.
And though they tell you I am lost
and their words report my death is come
the fates have left me breathing still
very much alive
crow
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X2 Bloopers!

Post by crow »

oh my gah...........I've read those before!!!
Those are toooooooo funny....I laughed so hard I cried! I hope they get put on the DVD too!!!!!
~CROW~
NightPoofer
Navigator
Navigator

X2 Bloopers!

Post by NightPoofer »

The bottle thing at the very end reminded me of an old topic called Rude Fruit... If any of you remember it, it was pretty funny! :LOL
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

X2 Bloopers!

Post by rockstar »

yeah i remember that.

i really hope they put some of these on the dvd. as for the provocative ones that they dont wanna show, i guess we'll just have to go to hollywood and steal em ourselves.

ROAD TRIP!!!
crow
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X2 Bloopers!

Post by crow »

Im going with rockstar on the road trip!!!! Lets og get us some X Men snip-its! We can do all the stunts that we get to see in all the movies too!!! you know like climbing the building & coming through the window! & we can be NONdetected by the motion sensors..... I've got the perfect black outfit too!!!!!!
~CROW~
hilowey
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X2 Bloopers!

Post by hilowey »

WHOOO HOOO! I'm wanna go on the road trip! Let's see...what will I wear?.....

rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

X2 Bloopers!

Post by rockstar »

lol and we'll kidnap hugh jackman and alan cumming while we're there! WOO HOO!!!
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

X2 Bloopers!

Post by Gaz »

I think the collage of each cast member yelling f*ck would be adorable...... I would looove that but i doubt it would make it to the DVD.... some of those might be downloadable....
DeviantArt | Live Journal
---------------------------------------

Stan: Can Eric spend the night?
Mrs. Cartman: No, I'm sorry, Eric is grounded
for trying to exterminate the Jews last week.
blauliebeself
Lubber
Lubber

X2 Bloopers!

Post by blauliebeself »

Okay, i know this is totally off subject, but Project Autumn, where, oh where did you get the smilie of Nighty poking Wolverine with the stick? Looooove it!
" Love makes you want to stab people? That's not love! That's brain damage!" -Kurt, of course
:poke
Vee_EmmCee
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X2 Bloopers!

Post by Vee_EmmCee »

Originally posted by Gaz
I think the collage of each cast member yelling f*ck would be adorable...... I would looove that but i doubt it would make it to the DVD.... some of those might be downloadable....
Hmm, actually, they might have something like that. On The X-Men 1.5 DVD they have clips of Jimmy Marsden using some "suggestive language"...so, we just never know!:)
"The hate of another person is sick and disgusting, and I'll never understand how the word hate is thrown around like it's nothing. Because it's something, something ominious, and in the end, it will destroy us all. "
Riley
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X2 Bloopers!

Post by Riley »

I remember a couple of bloopers from the movie that werent on there.
This one is So funny, i laughed till i almost threw up :LOL :yuck
Ok, In the scene where Storm, and Nighty wher carring the profssor out and into the snow, Halle's foot was slipping and right befor she was falling she cried out " i think ... i'm going .. to fall..!" When she fell she took Patrick, and Patrick took Alan and they all slid down the hill.

Heres one that isnt a blooper but still is funny. For Holloween Ian dressed up as Gandalf, (one of his caracters, duh!) And Alan dressed up as Floop! They gave kids candy dressed up like this. WHOO! i would LOVE to visit that house!
Hey! Dont Diss the Chicken! :smirk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I quit Scrawlers sometime in November, never to return again.
Snicket
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X2 Bloopers!

Post by Snicket »

There's nothing on Kazaa. I am sad...

Seriously, I would KILL to see these. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled at conventions next year. I can probably find it on bootleg somewhere if I look hard enough.

I really wish I'd made it to San Diego. No fair.
I have a website... I also have an art blog...
whitewolf
Lubber
Lubber

X2 Bloopers!

Post by whitewolf »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Those are soooo rich! ohmygod, my little brother is staring at me, i'm lauging so hard! Crap, i just broke the computer chair. Stil...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:LOL
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X2 Bloopers!

Post by Siona »

[spoiler]2. Mystique and Magneto (during the campfire scene) very sexually dining on a hotdog, one on each end... (yes, they were blowing a hotdog from both ends)[/spoiler]

AH-HA! I knew those two were goin' at it!!! :eeevil

But not these guys: [spoiler]22. During the scene where Bobby cools Logan's soda... he starts slowly licking the rim of the bottle, gazing at Logan. Logan starts rubbing the top of the bottle with his pinky![/spoiler]

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
Vee_EmmCee
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X2 Bloopers!

Post by Vee_EmmCee »

I think that's great. I'm buying the X2 DVD as soon as it comes out. God help me if they make an X-men 2.5 DVD. I had a hard enough time explaining to my mum why I bought the X-Men 1.5 DVD when I already had the video... That and I might slap 20th Century Fox for making me spend more money.
"The hate of another person is sick and disgusting, and I'll never understand how the word hate is thrown around like it's nothing. Because it's something, something ominious, and in the end, it will destroy us all. "
Nocturne_Of_Shadow
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X2 Bloopers!

Post by Nocturne_Of_Shadow »

Originally posted by Riley
I remember a couple of bloopers from the movie that werent on there.
This one is So funny, i laughed till i almost threw up :LOL :yuck
Ok, In the scene where Storm, and Nighty wher carring the profssor out and into the snow, Halle's foot was slipping and right befor she was falling she cried out " i think ... i'm going .. to fall..!" When she fell she took Patrick, and Patrick took Alan and they all slid down the hill.

Heres one that isnt a blooper but still is funny. For Holloween Ian dressed up as Gandalf, (one of his caracters, duh!) And Alan dressed up as Floop! They gave kids candy dressed up like this. WHOO! i would LOVE to visit that house!
Awww! what if Alan and Patrick got hurt? :surprise Ah! What if Alan got really hurt and was anable to do Nighty anymore! :surprise AHHH! the world should just end now if that ever happened. A life without Nighty or Alan is just unheard of! (well for me)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bow CHLOE IN DA HOUSE! :thumbup
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Or, If Chloe Is Offline. Chloe Has Left The Building!:puppy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quit Scrawlers Nov. 21