X3 by the Scrawlers

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
LadyBamf
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X3 by the Scrawlers

Post by LadyBamf »

What do you want to see done with Nightcrawler in X3? For that matter what do you want to see and X-Men 3? Who should be in it? Who should get more screen time? Anything, that you think X-Men 3 should have, write about it.
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good." -The Marauders

"Those who hear not the music...think the dancers mad." -Unknown

"Now, I'm getting into the coffin....and you will get in on top of me if you know whats good for you"
-Lestat
Fuzzy_Jr.
Lubber
Lubber

X3 by the Scrawlers

Post by Fuzzy_Jr. »

Hmm... For Nighty... I want another great fight scene... it may be too much to ask since he got the whole White House deal in X2... but he's so cool and unique, I think it would really add to the movie. But I really really really hope he keeps his shy-ness about him and I hope they show him, like, when he first arrives at the mansion and gets accustomed. Oh ya! Uniform uniform uniform! Can't wait for that!

Grr! I want Remy in this movie so bad! I can't wait to see the actor who'll play him!!! *eep! I'm so excited to see Remy*

I also want to see more of Logan being... Logan! He was sorta awe-struck by Jean and confuzzled by his past to show his colors!

I'd also like to see more scenes from the mansion... yaknow... classroom shots and more of the students. I luv how cute they are!

Other than that... bring it on!
N-No Season Five? *Wince* *Whimper* WAHAHAHAHA! *Twitch*
NightFlight
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X3 by the Scrawlers

Post by NightFlight »

They should just show Nightcrawler, on the screen, for two hours and I will be very happy. :love
And though they tell you I am lost
and their words report my death is come
the fates have left me breathing still
very much alive
crow
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X3 by the Scrawlers

Post by crow »

They should develope Kurt's storyline more!!!! & Kitty should be in it more. Logan & Rogue should be there...& I already figure that it will be the start of the Phoenix saga......or thats my major guess anyway.......Cause Jean didn't die........she was becoming the "big fire bird" at the end of X2........ & of course Storme & Professor X & Scott....all the major People......But I'd like to see Gambit as a player in this one. and also maybe Beast!
~CROW~
Mad With Power
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 by the Scrawlers

Post by Mad With Power »

I want to see the entire team fighting together, complementing each other, instead of a bunch of disparate fight scenes where they're operating individually.
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X3 by the Scrawlers

Post by kurtlover »

I wanna see the Danger room,a training session will be uber cool, Beast, Nighty wearing his X2 outfit, Gambit and that's all...i don't wanna see more new characters.
Intyale
Lubber
Lubber

X3 by the Scrawlers

Post by Intyale »

We need a Nighty vs. Toad fight!!!!!! :ooh but nobody really knows if toad is going to be in the next movie... :huh
Go visit my website!

No stealing my images... :shifty
Azazel
Lubber
Lubber

X3 by the Scrawlers

Post by Azazel »

Nightcrawler and Gambit is all i ask....:D. And i know alot of people like the phoenix saga, but i thought it was boring, sorry guys. i liked Gladiator. He was cool...okay im ranting:eek
"Nightcrawler ist so reizvol"

"Hi Floor!, Make me a sammich!"
Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

X3 by the Scrawlers

Post by Maelstrom »

I agree with MWP: I want to see them all fighting as a team, or at least a sizable portion fighting together as a team. Breaking everyone up to do "one on one fights" may be nice once in a while, but the X-men are really big on teamwork. That's why they do all those danger room sequences, and that's what makes them so strong. I think the main reason why they've been split up is because if they were given a chance to act as a team, they would run roughshod over practically eveyone in their path.

Teamwork is how they have a chance at beating Magneto, Eric the Red, Apocalypse, Doc Doom, and any number of really tough super-baddies. Let's see some!
Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into the intake of a jet engine..... :evil
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

X3 by the Scrawlers

Post by Gaz »

What do I want them to do in X3? Two words: Nekkid Nighty :D
DeviantArt | Live Journal
---------------------------------------

Stan: Can Eric spend the night?
Mrs. Cartman: No, I'm sorry, Eric is grounded
for trying to exterminate the Jews last week.
crow
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X3 by the Scrawlers

Post by crow »

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH a danger room scene would be awesome! & a fight between Toad & Kurt would be funny too! They fight well together in the cartoon.
~CROW~
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

X3 by the Scrawlers

Post by Gaz »

I would LOVE a kurt/toad fight, with nighty winning of course. i want them to go into kurt's history and i think they should reveal that mistique is kurt's mom.... just cuz... they should.

Moongazer
Lubber
Lubber

X3 by the Scrawlers

Post by Moongazer »

More dedication to building the characters. More screen time for the most vital characters. Everyone together more often. The Danger Room. More dedications to the comics - like a well-known quote or something. But other than that, I expect a great movie.
Snoogans.
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

X3 by the Scrawlers

Post by rockstar »

MORE NIGHTY! INTRODUCE GAMBIT!!!!

yes, more fight scenes with Nightcrawler are a must. i want him to have a sword!
i think it would be cool for him and logan to devlope a friendship like they did in the comics. They'd be funny together.
i'd also like them to reveal that mystique is rogue and nightcrawler's mother, which will cause nightcrawler and rogue to have a brother sister relationshoip (duh)

as for new characters, i wanna see GAMBIT!!!!! if not gambit, then marrow, domino, emma frost, quicksilver, scarlet witch or sonique.

and i want toad back! i miss him!!!
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
- Alan Cumming (Interview with Wizard Magazine)
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

X3 by the Scrawlers

Post by Gaz »

Eeeeeee shirtless toad and shirtless Nighty fight!!!!!!!!!! :shocked *passes out*

rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

X3 by the Scrawlers

Post by rockstar »

oh boy *fans Gaz in an attempt to revive her*

i gotta admit it though, that would be some nice eye candy! *continues to fan Gaz*
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
- Alan Cumming (Interview with Wizard Magazine)
InterNutter
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 by the Scrawlers

Post by InterNutter »

I want to see Kurt teaching [and bow slightly to Alan's wishes by giving him a 'hologram' ;) ] I have a scene in mind:

We see a normal hand writing some German on a blackboard. That hand is holding the chalk in a peculiar way, because the fingers are stuck together in twos. We pull back to see Alan Cumming without the makeup [GASP!] slowly walking through the sentence on the board.

Kurt: Now I heard a very funny joke. A German dives into a sentance and emerges at the very end of it with a verb in his mouth.

Class laughs.

Kurt: Who can tell me where that's not--

SFX: Hologram fails

We see Kurt [in all his blue glory] wince as the class screams or reacts. He drops the chalk and Bamfs out, hiding his face with his arm.

Cut to Scott in another classroom. We hear shrieking and carrying-on. He looks up and sighs.

Scott: Not *again*...

He exits the room and meets up with Ororo in the halls.

Ororo: You handle the class. I'll get him.

Scott: He's *got* to quit doing this.

Institute rooftop. Kurt crouches between some gargoyles, looking miserable. We hear a rushing of air and some wind ruffles his hair.

Kurt: [not looking] Hallo.

Ororo: [sits next to him] You're starting to get a little predictable in your hiding places.

Kurt: [Joking] Protective camouflage?

Ororo: Not funny, Kurt. This is the fifth time one of your classes has gone awry because of that - thing.

Kurt: [fingering watch] I don't know why... It just keeps failing... [sighs] I can't help how people react, but-- There are times...

Ororo: The Professor gave you that gizmo so you could go out like everyone else. Not so you could hide from the students.

Kurt: Perhaps I am just not meant to teach.

Ororo: You shouldn't have to hide, Kurt. Remember that.

Kurt: So people keep telling me.
The one and only InterNutter (as seen on FFN and NFN)
http://www.internutter.org
http://www.nutfiction.net <---Nutfiction.net! *THE* place to host fanfic [Now back online! Huzzah!]
Mad With Power
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 by the Scrawlers

Post by Mad With Power »

Internutter, if you were to write that scene into a story, I'd be first in line to read it. You've already caught me. :)
NightFlight
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X3 by the Scrawlers

Post by NightFlight »

I can imagine the following situation occuring:

A Favor Returned

Kurt is unconcious, in the path of imminent danger, unable to teleport to save himself. Rogue touches him, absorbs his power and teleports both of them to safety. Later, he approaches her to thank her for saving his life.

Kurt: Danke Shoen
Rogue: You're welcome
And though they tell you I am lost
and their words report my death is come
the fates have left me breathing still
very much alive
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

X3 by the Scrawlers

Post by Gaz »

*awakens*

Eeeeee Internutter, I LOVE it!!!!!!!! That would be SO cool if they did somethin like that!!!!!

Nightflight, that's SO cute. She saves his life after he saved her in X2!!! :D

*passes out again*

hilowey
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 by the Scrawlers

Post by hilowey »

Yeah, I wanna see a team fight scene too. Poor Rogue never fights. Oh.........and Nighty............stripey pants.........falling down..........:love
"God sneezed. What could I say to Him?"- Henny Youngman

"In Los Angeles, McDonald's quickly reacted to the highway shootings. They came out with 'Happy To Be Alive Meals'"-Al Clethen

"What was the name of the little boy whose nuts grew every time he told a lie? Pistachio."-Tommy Sledge
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

X3 by the Scrawlers

Post by Gaz »

I would LOVE to see kurt teaching. and i want him to become more comfortable with himself by the end of the movie. god why does it have to come out sooooo far away!!! 2005!!!! GRRRR :yell

hilowey
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 by the Scrawlers

Post by hilowey »

Oh, Gaz. I feel your pain. *yells to movie people* WILL YOU PEOPLE HURRY UP!?! WE HAVE BEEN WAITING A WHOLE 5 MONTHS!!!!!:mad:mad
"God sneezed. What could I say to Him?"- Henny Youngman

"In Los Angeles, McDonald's quickly reacted to the highway shootings. They came out with 'Happy To Be Alive Meals'"-Al Clethen

"What was the name of the little boy whose nuts grew every time he told a lie? Pistachio."-Tommy Sledge
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

X3 by the Scrawlers

Post by Gaz »

damn them!!! damn them all to hell!!!! except alan cumming o' course....

wouldnt' it be wicked if they surprised us and X3 came out in a month?!?! i would be SOOOOOO happy!!!!!

blueberrymuffin
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X3 by the Scrawlers

Post by blueberrymuffin »

I'm not really too sure what I do wanna see......but I know what I DON'T want to see.

I dont' want to see a romantic relationship between Nighty and Storm, I swear I might walk out. :x :mad

I don't really want to see the Pheonix saga cuz I'd like to have the movie go along with Jean returning and everyone thinking everything is normal and then BLAM at the end of the movie they find out it's really Pheonix and that leads us to X4 with the hellfire club and emma and all that jazz. :naughty

I'd like to see more nighty and Logan. A team fight (the danger room yes yes yes) and more development of the "badguys" ie. mags, mistique, toad, saber, pyro. Maybe a brotherhood vs. X men storyline. :)
"I deserve sympathy for the sins of my sordid past, not scorn. Those were difficult days, I was probably very confused and out of my mind on drink or drugs. It's not always about 'good' and 'evil' Scott dear." Emma

"I can't believe what some mutants are up to right now in the privacy of their own homes." Emma (again)