X3 by the Scrawlers

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X3 by the Scrawlers

Post by Siona »

You make an excellent point, Darkstalker! :thumbup

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
nitedrew
Lubber
Lubber

X3 by the Scrawlers

Post by nitedrew »

I would like to see gambit, beast and angel. also i would like to see more brotherhood members in the film such as scarletwitch, quicksilver and blob. (why did they get rid of sabretooth, he couldn't of died from cykes blast he has the same regenerative powers as wolvie!)
Snicket
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X3 by the Scrawlers

Post by Snicket »

Well, as for me...

1. First off, I do NOT want to see any more romance, Kurt/Storm or otherwise. (I can't see them as a couple, anyway. Is it just me?) Unless it's really well done, I get bored real fast and zone out until they stop making goo-goo eyes/kissing/whathaveyou. Needless to say, I'm not into chick flicks.

2. Yes, Danger Room! According to the X2 artbook I picked up a few weeks ago, they were planning on having one, but it got cut due to costs. If you ask me, Marvel and Fox should just throw buckets of money at X3 so that they can do whatever they want, including a Danger Room sequence. It would kick much ass.

3. I also wish to see Kurt come out of his shell more. I don't blame him for being rather meek and shy in X2. He wasn't used to people just accepting him, plus I'm sure he felt a bit in over his head. Once he gets used to his new companions and gets comfortable, he'll feel less overwhelmed. That's when his sense of humor and flirtaciousness will start coming out. We saw a little bit of them in X2, but not much.

4. Image inducer. Yes. As soon I started reading up on the X-Men, especially Kurt, and found out about this little device, I was sure that they'd utilize it in X3. As much as I love his natural look, this will probably be one of the things that helps him gain more confidence in himself. It'll also save Mr. Cumming a lot of time in the make-up chair, which will hopefully encourage him to return.

5. More fight scenes with Kurt doing his stuff. This is just a given.

6. I'd like to see him develop his relationships with other characters. A friendship with Logan would be quite enoyable. It looks like he's already started to develop a brother/sister type thing with Rogue. I'd prefer to see a bit of him and Kitty, too. Also, they probably won't get to it, but I'd like for the connection between Kurt and Mystique to be revealed, or at least hinted at. These seem to be turning out to be a "Wolverine: The Movie" series, though, so I think expecting all of this is too much to hope for.

But like I said before, no romance. Kissy-kissy makes me sick.

7. A Nightcrawler movie spin-off... What? It could happen! ::suddenly has a McDonald's commercial flashback::

8. I agree that introducing one or two cool new characters would be great as long as they don't distract too much from the players already on the field. As with the others, I think both Gambit and Beast are the top contenders. Others I might like to see include Scarlet Witch, Archangel, and Wolfsbane.

9. As far as fan service goes, I'd just like to see him in his own leather X-Man outfit. I'm easily satisfied. No butt shots needed. And I think having him shirtless would be over the top. I'm actually glad they changed their original plans for the White House scene in X2 so that he didn't lose the shirt. I don't see the point, really. Other than satisfying one's hormones, anyway.

I suppose I should end the list there. I managed to make a really long post without really saying anything new. I amaze myself sometimes.
I have a website... I also have an art blog...
Virus
Lubber
Lubber

X3 by the Scrawlers

Post by Virus »

Originally posted by Snicket
Well, as for me...

4. Image inducer. Yes. As soon I started reading up on the X-Men, especially Kurt, and found out about this little device, I was sure that they'd utilize it in X3. As much as I love his natural look, this will probably be one of the things that helps him gain more confidence in himself. It'll also save Mr. Cumming a lot of time in the make-up chair, which will hopefully encourage him to return.

8. I agree that introducing one or two cool new characters would be great as long as they don't distract too much from the players already on the field. As with the others, I think both Gambit and Beast are the top contenders.
I don't think that nightcrawler really should get the image inducer. I mean... I've always loved the way that he was... Blue. Besides, he might get too dependent on it, and I know for a fact that people, including myself, would not like that. However, it would be interesting if he was offered the image inducer... Sorta like this...

Yes, Gambit and Beast would be great contenders for X3. Gambit with his flirtatious ways, and Beast cuz... well, he's very smart. :love and fuzzy! <--- Well, I hope he's fuzzy...
Ok... so there's the steak knife, the fish knife, the butter knife, the paring knife, and the butchering knife... I have something that can beat all of these things, and you know what? It's called the knife.
:pokejoke <-- Man... I love this icon.
:smirk Okay, you take the big happy, and I'll take the small angry...
Zix
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X3 by the Scrawlers

Post by Zix »

I don't think they should introduce Beast as the blue, fuzzy Beast. They've already got two characters who are blue and while Kurt's fuzzy Hank's got a lot of hair. They pulled it off with Kurt but Beast'd look like a walking shag pile. I'd like him to be introduced before his second mutation though.

I want Kurt and Logan to be beer buddies! Yeh, I know it's a school, but the proffeser could repremand them for it and :logan could be "so?" and :puppy could act really sheepish and feel bad and he'd be so cute!

Woah, getting a little excited there.

So, Storm/Nighty flirting :naughty
Logan/Kurt friendship :poke
No pheonix saga
And the rest I just don't give a damn.
Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member# 31 :engarde

:bunnyWe are the Bunny Warriors. Fear Us. :bunnyBunny impersonator #12 :bunny
Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 by the Scrawlers

Post by Mistress D »

Yeah, I should think that they'll add the image inducer. I love Nighty when he's his true blue (pun intended! :D) self, but I also want it to be easier on Alan! I think he would be muchas gracias if they put the image inducer in there...
"I am Phil, Prince of Insufficient light! I darn you to Heck!!" :devil

"Quick, get the video camera! The Professor's sloshed and he's doing wheelies in the rose garden!"

"It's just a flesh wound!"

I AM THE VIRUS SIGNITURE. PUT ME INTO YOUR SIGNITURE BOX SO I MAY REPLICATE!