favorite movie quotes

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

favorite movie quotes

Post by Gaz »

Logan: Who's this guy?
Rogue: This is Bobby, he's my...
Bobby: I'm her boyfriend
(Bobby shakes Logan's hand and freezes it)
Bobby: Call me Iceman.
Logan: Boyfriend? How do you two.............?
Bobby: Oh, we're still working on that.

I also love the picture that that other kid mutant from the school drew of Rogue and Bobby kissing and Bobby is getting shocked. Hahahahaaa.
DeviantArt | Live Journal
---------------------------------------

Stan: Can Eric spend the night?
Mrs. Cartman: No, I'm sorry, Eric is grounded
for trying to exterminate the Jews last week.
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

favorite movie quotes

Post by rockstar »

yeah, Piotr's picture was hilarious.
"I can help you."
"Help them."

how sweet of Logan to be thinking about the kids..... either that or he was thinking "I CAN KICK THEIR ASSES BY MYSELF!!! I DONT NEED ANY HELP!!!".............. ok maybe not.....
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
- Alan Cumming (Interview with Wizard Magazine)
Orangatan64
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

favorite movie quotes

Post by Orangatan64 »

I believe he was thinking:
"This kids gonna steal my Fangirl heat if I let him fight along side me! Or throw me across the room... Quick, think of something that doesn't make me sound like a d!ck! ummm... Help Them!"

Logan:HELP THEM!

That's what I thought anyway. Just one man's opinion. :P
"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams.
"The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with." - Marty Feldman.
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?" - Steven Wright.
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

favorite movie quotes

Post by Gaz »

LOL... well, that isn't completely out of character..........hehe... fangirl heat............like he has ANY after Kurt came along.....
DeviantArt | Live Journal
---------------------------------------

Stan: Can Eric spend the night?
Mrs. Cartman: No, I'm sorry, Eric is grounded
for trying to exterminate the Jews last week.
Orangatan64
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

favorite movie quotes

Post by Orangatan64 »

Well Gaz, Logan didn't know about Kurt at the time, now did he? I'm sure he feels he's been knocked down a peg after Kurt shows up. :D
"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams.
"The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with." - Marty Feldman.
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?" - Steven Wright.
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

favorite movie quotes

Post by rockstar »

lol yeah. that's probably why he told him off.

Kurt: "Kurt Wagner. but in the Munich Circus i was known as the incredible Nightcrawler!"

Logan: *thought bubble* he'll take away the screentime with that accent and good looks. CRAP! MUST SHUT HIM UP!** "Ah, save it"
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
Orangatan64
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

favorite movie quotes

Post by Orangatan64 »

It's the accent isn't it? Chicks dig guys with accents.(Did that sound too much like Batman?) :(
I'm southern does that count?
No wait, that just means I'm slow.:rolleyes
If Piotr shows up more in the X-Movie, Logan might have a whole lot of anger over not havin' none of them women folk. Thus leading to a Danger Room session! And who doesn't want that?:D

EDIT: Oh! I can't forget Remy, too! He might be the one Kurt feels he needs to compete with, if the Ragin' Cajun shows up at all.(If Kuroro doesn't seem to work out)
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

favorite movie quotes

Post by rockstar »

hey! i'm southern and i'm not slow! lol yeah. the accent does turn some of us on big time. accents are cool!
Orangatan64
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

favorite movie quotes

Post by Orangatan64 »

I don't speak any foreign language, but I can get away with sounding Russian, Swedish, Cajun (not T.V. Cajun), and kinda English.
Bamf_Girl
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

favorite movie quotes

Post by Bamf_Girl »

I can do a fairly decent German accent... it's all those years Rping I tell ya, and my English one isn't too shabby either... wait, what was this topic about again? Quotes? Um....

Artie: I think I'm gonna be sick...

Poor kid!
I am the Terrible Toad King!
Yes you are!
W'o the 'ell are you?
Your Terrible Toad Queen of course

TOAD FANS UNITE!

*Jumps up and down* I'm OMWOS! If I RP with ya, drop me a line!
Bamf_A_Licious_Baby
Lubber
Lubber

favorite movie quotes

Post by Bamf_A_Licious_Baby »

Nightcrawler: Bitteschon.

There are several but that floored me, along with his sideways glance when he said it.
The High Exalted Dark Priestess of the Bamf!:bamf:

"Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes, I've got to say war."-Bob Marley

Charter member of the We Like To Edit Club.
Coalition for Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member #25
NSNS Member #3

:love: He is just TOO sexy for words!:love:
jimmy
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

favorite movie quotes

Post by jimmy »

my favorite quote to use at school

X1) Toad: dont you people ever die!!?
or at lunch time to my friends
Toad: wern't you suppose to bring something back??

jimmy:jubilee
:respecttoad nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nickelodeon :D yeah! The First Kids Network :thumbup
And Now you know, 'cause its Mikes Super Short Show!
jimmy
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

favorite movie quotes

Post by jimmy »

i know this isnt x-men but...who kares

Romy: hi im romy ...and im an alcoholic
-romy and micheles high school reunion
jimmy:jubilee :offtopic
:respecttoad nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nickelodeon :D yeah! The First Kids Network :thumbup
And Now you know, 'cause its Mikes Super Short Show!
Beboots
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

favorite movie quotes

Post by Beboots »

I'm surprised nobody's posted this one:

:prof : The next time you feel like showing off...? Don't.

Oh, and it's:

: : Please don't kill me, I didn't mean to harm anyone!

:storm :Now why would people have gotten that impression?

And y'know Lilo & Stitch? I can quote off whole scenes of dialogue, if prompted... [shameless self-advertising] I've even written a whole fic, Stitch's POV throughout the first movie, on ff.net... It's called 'The MPD of our Favorite Experiment', the sequel to 'Lubricant Number 34'[/shameless self-advertising]

*is dragged away by the :offtopic smilies*
/ERROR 406: file corrupt:Earth.config/reboot:universe? (Y/N)

:poke

Snape: Nonsense, Harry...I harbor no ill will towards any of my students, you accursed little worm.
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

favorite movie quotes

Post by rockstar »

lol ok. might hafta read that.

anywho, other great lines:

X1
"And what do they call you? Wheels?"

"I've had Mystique here to keep you company. She takes so many shapes."

"I dunno. Keep your eye open."

X2
"GEHAN SIE ROUS!" (sry if i spelled it wrong)

"One for every sin.... So I have a lot."

"I can take a closer look"

"I have faith in you."

"I'll take my chances with him."

"You know all those dangerous mutants you hear about on the news? I'm the worst one."
Bamf_Girl
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

favorite movie quotes

Post by Bamf_Girl »

More then likely this one has already been quoted, but I'm lazy and I don't feel like looking back...

Kurt: I didn't mean to snoop
Yes you are!
W'o the 'ell are you?

TOAD FANS UNITE!

NightPoofer
Navigator
Navigator

favorite movie quotes

Post by NightPoofer »

*Sabertooth is blown through a wall* Toad: Quit playing around! *hops away*
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

favorite movie quotes

Post by rockstar »

Magneto: Oh yes. A bolt of lightning into a huge copper conductor. I thought you lived in a school.

Bucket Head is the INSULT KING! ...... well..... one of em.........
Bamf_Girl
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

favorite movie quotes

Post by Bamf_Girl »

*Sighs at all the Toad lines even theres like five of them* Hey... what about RPG quotes? I know I know this movieverse, but I Rp Mort in a few games, and I have some pretty good quotes for him... man, now I gotta remember them lol
Yes you are!
W'o the 'ell are you?

TOAD FANS UNITE!

NightPoofer
Navigator
Navigator

favorite movie quotes

Post by NightPoofer »

Quotes! I remember playing X-men Academy which is apart of the Movie and every time Toad would beat someone he would say: "Maybe now you'll take Toad seriously!" and I loved it whenever he did a throw move "he ha HA!"
Bamf_Girl
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

favorite movie quotes

Post by Bamf_Girl »

Okay well some RPG Toad quotes from the top of my head and yes, they're moviverse and yes, they're mine... some suck but hey... they're here for your injoyment ^_^

This one is Toad talking to Mystique, when she couldn't find Erik

"I 'aven't seen Erik anywhere. Why don'tya wear somethin' metal"

Talking about a fight

"Hm, sounds like a bloodly good time fightin' `em. I could go for a real challenge."

Oh the innuendo

"Of course love, I wouldn' leave ya alone with Erik without a little green protection."

Thats all I can remember... I have some ones where he's in the middle of a fight... they're just plain sarcastic ones... but alas, I cannot remember them now... I also got some Logan, Kurt, and Erik ones too ^_^
Yes you are!
W'o the 'ell are you?

TOAD FANS UNITE!

rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

favorite movie quotes

Post by rockstar »

could you post the kurt ones? please?
Lord knows we cant get enough Kurt quotes!
Bamf_Girl
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

favorite movie quotes

Post by Bamf_Girl »

Well since ya asked... meh, some suck, some don't

~Logan and Kurt~
"Hows the pants holdin' up?"

"Quite vell, sorry about ze hole but," his tail flicked above his head. "It vould not be very comfortable without a small modification."

~Logan~
"Yeah, lets keep movin' or else the elf here will keep ya here for hours tellin' ya tales of life in the circus," Logan said, strolling off down a hall. "God knows he's captured `Ro with `em," he said in a
low tone, intending for himself and the blue demon to hear only.

~A little Kuroro~
"It is mein pleasure to valk vith you Frauline Sturm. It is a vunderbar day for walkingk, ze gardens are very beautiful and fvull of life zhis time of year. Ze flowers are especially lovely." He paused, another shy smile appearing.

He leaned forward picking a tiny pink flower from a nearby archway that had grown heavy with blossoms. He then carefully tucked it behind Ororo's ear, sweeping her hair though his fingers to place the flower just right so it didn't fall. "Zhough zhey pale in comparison to your loveliness." He smiled again and turned to face the blue sky again.

~Kurt~
"Ich bin traurig liebchen."

Kurt finally looked back at the group, many pairs of eyes upon him and he sought back to the days of his life in the circus, remembering the gazes as he put of on a show, an act, just like he would do now. "Oh, hello zhere," he gave a slight nod to some of the new students he hadn't met.

"Do fvorgive my appearance, I voke up on ze wrong side of ze bed." And he smiled, his canines gleaming against his dark lips.

~Logan~
"Keep your damn smartass remarks to yourself bub," Logan said quietly, making sure only Dart heard. "I am not a person you want to mess with."

And I have like a bagillion more, but I was just wondering through my RPG and this is what I stumbled upon first, I'll post more... but gotta get back to rping
Yes you are!
W'o the 'ell are you?

TOAD FANS UNITE!

Bamf_Girl
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

favorite movie quotes

Post by Bamf_Girl »

Okay here's a few more...

~Logan~
First a babysitter, now a chaperone. What kind of X-Men was he?

“Where’s Popsicle darlin’?”

Why me, ran through Logans head. He could fight an insane monster, be drained by a virtual vampire, gutted by a woman and still he never questioned his sanity... till now.

~Kurt~
“Gott in Himmel, keep me strong,” he whispered. “No matter how much it hurts me, I am savingk Ororo from a even deeper pain.”

“Don’t cry liebling, I von’t leave you.”

“Zhis... zhis is that Guardian Angel I sent fvor zhat arrived today in ze mail. Took him six to eight veeks to arrive... comes vith his own light too... batteries not included.”

“Guten Abend Fraulines,” he said, not moving from the shadows, they didn’t need to freak out about a demon haunting the school. “Please do not be frightened, I am harmless.”

“Now I vorry like a mozherhen over Ororo and bite my nails in silence... or ve can go back upstairs and make sure ze chidren are vell and safe.”

~Toad... cause I love him so very much~
“Holy shit love! You was right.” He stared at the little drops of blood on his boots. “Ah! I just got these.” He kicked the depcapitated corpse. “You bloodly wanker! You’re lucky Mystique killed ya, I would have done it slower.”

Toad jumped back and forth between vampires. “Come and get me.” Jump. “Oops too late! Oi, over here!” Dodge. “So slow. Who wants a little Toady snack.” Crack! “Ooo now that ‘ad to ‘urt.”

(Not really talking but dang, this was fun to write)
Toad sat upside down on the ceiling, as odd as it sounded, only he could that. His hands twisted behind him, glued to the wall as he crouched against it, green eyes searching for his laptop. Vampires jumped up and down at him, like he some sort of pinata, waiting to spill the red candy within him.

“Bugger off,” he shouted at them, kicking as one jumped up, tearing his clothing. “This little Toady is off limits.” He glanced away as his laptop that been knocked over suddenly shot up as if it was alive and crash into the window. He should have been shocked, in awe, amazed, any other word for surprised... but he wasn’t. There was only one person that could manipulate metal. The zippers on his jacket and pants trembled and tugged away from him, following the path of the laptop.

He grinned and released his hold, dropping to the ground, vampires swarmed him. Mortimer kicked at them, missing them of course heading for the oposite wall. He hit it with a thud and backspringed off it, aiming for the little square of metal, floating near him. His hands touched it and he balanced himself in a handstand, before curling his body down, sitting on the laptop as if it was a chair. He tucked his legs up and stuck his tongue out, pulling his lower eyelid down with a finger, giving the vampires a definite raspberry.

~Magneto~
“I see you’ve been having fun Mystique,” came the deep distinguished voice of Magneto. His tone demanded respect from even the most highest of beings. “Come Toad, Pyro.” He looked at each mutant by name. “I’m afraid I’ll have to cut your fun short for tonight. My plans have been altered for today.”

“A flying van is not what I would call traveling incognito. This is will have to do.”
Yes you are!
W'o the 'ell are you?

TOAD FANS UNITE!

Bamf_Girl
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

favorite movie quotes

Post by Bamf_Girl »

I shocked you all with my amazing writing! *Crickets chirp in the background* Ehehe *Rubs back of neck* *Coughs* Okay... so I suck, but hey, it's all fun lol... heres a couple others

~Logan~
“Guess my two minutes of peace are up now. Yeah,” he rubbed his chin. “was kinda gettin’ bored with it.”

"If I have to hear the Elf repent again in his sleep, I'm gonna strangle him with his rosary. "

“Kid, if I let everyone I pass by offend me, there’d be a lot less people in the world.”

~Kurt~
“Ja, didn’t you get ze letter? Ze color blue is all ze rage zhese days... at least zhat is vant ze students tell me.”

“If you’re crazy, zhen so am I. Ve’ll just be a couple of crazies in love."

~Logan and Remy (Hey, he was part of the X2 book)~
“Cajun.”

“Oui Monsieur?”

“You one of Cykes friends?”

“Oui.”

“Rooms are upstairs, pick one and stay clear of the girls dorm rooms.”
Yes you are!
W'o the 'ell are you?

TOAD FANS UNITE!