Change in Uniform?

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Kazifasari
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Change in Uniform?

Post by Kazifasari »

Who here likes Wovies new uniform compared to his old one?

I don't really have oppinion, cause I like both uniforms.

If you could change some of the characters uniforms, what would you do, or what uniform from the comics would you give them.?

Cyclops: I would'nt change a thing, Scotts uniform is a 10x better in Evo then most of the comics.

Nightcrawler: probably give something even closer to Dave's original design, but still keep a belt of some kind. Or give him the uniform he has now in the Uncanny X-Men, you know the one I mean right?

Shadowcat: give her her Excaliber uniform.

thats all the ones I could think of right now.
"Look Simba everything the light touches is our kingdom. A king's time as ruler, sizes and falls like the sun. One day Simba the sun will set on my time here, and will rise with you as the new King"~Mufasa

NightPoofer
Navigator
Navigator

Change in Uniform?

Post by NightPoofer »

I thought they were the same thing! They look pretty much alike, just the color and there are no stripey things are on them anymore! I think they're both pretty cool, but Kurt's original outfit is still the best!
InsanePenman
Lubber
Lubber

Change in Uniform?

Post by InsanePenman »

You know, I've never really thought about the Evo uniforms much. It's not something you notice as much as you do in the comics. Personally, I'd just like to see Kitty start changing her uniform constantly like the did in the earlier comics (and maybe the later comics I don't have.). You can just imagine Kitty coming down in some bright, sparkly ensemble and freaking everyone out. :LOL

As for Wolvie...I dunno. I liked both of his uniforms equally.
Da Fuzzy Man
Lubber
Lubber

Change in Uniform?

Post by Da Fuzzy Man »

Has anyone here ever read the Spidey and the Mini-Marvels comic? The first half of the issue is a Spidey story, but the second half is Wolverine. Anyway, for some reason all the X-Men in the comic are wearing their costumes from Evolution. This includes: Wolverine, the Angel, Cyclops, Toad, the Blob, Iceman, and Spike. But the weirdest thing is that Nightcrawler is the only character in the issue who doesn`t look like his evoultion counterpart.:?
:smirk Chicks dig da fuzzy man. :evokurt

:tophat It must be my devilish good looks.
weapon x
Lubber
Lubber

Change in Uniform?

Post by weapon x »

hmm...

i really liked wolverines old costume.
especially with the straps.
never liked the 616 version off the suit though.
and i reaaaaaaaaaalllyyyyy hated the mask in evo. the color was perhaps a little wrong also. but the new one is okay.

id like to see all of the team getting new looks.

kurt has to go through something really painfull and come out with a new attitude.

think off him with a new shorter hair cut, an earing, a cutlass and a jacket in his new outfit.

id like to see evo jean in the phoenix suit.
i really dont like her current suit.

cyclops should try to start wearing lenses.
and perhaps make some adjustments to his visor.

all of them needs a new look. at least temporary
Kazifasari
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Change in Uniform?

Post by Kazifasari »

I think Kurt should keep his long hair, its my favorite dew I've seen him in. But a Jacket and a earing would be really cool! I also think he she put a ring on his tail.

I also have a question and that is: Whats a cutlass? :(
"Look Simba everything the light touches is our kingdom. A king's time as ruler, sizes and falls like the sun. One day Simba the sun will set on my time here, and will rise with you as the new King"~Mufasa

Dark Rose Siren
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Change in Uniform?

Post by Dark Rose Siren »

i like Nighty the way he is-& i like shadowcat's
but the costume i would change would have to be Jean's & maybe Rogue's- i dont like it Jean's lime green stripe (but the color reminds me of her classic Marvel Girl costume- the green skirt & yellow mask)
ps- i'd also like to see her in a phoenix costume
maybe in season 4- they'll get a costume change
When barbarians are at the gate, Oh just Let'im in, they're barbarians, they're coming in anyway.
der krazy kraut
Lubber
Lubber

Change in Uniform?

Post by der krazy kraut »

speaking of uniforms, have you ever noticed how whenever kurt has his image inducer on, when he turns it off, he is wearing his uniform?

maybe its just me, but doesnt he have some normal clothes? like in shadowed past at the end he is wearing normal clothes. thats awful odd
Maybe you had too much too fast.
Premeditated Chaos
Lubber
Lubber

Change in Uniform?

Post by Premeditated Chaos »

I was wondering about that, too. It's strange that the producers would make it that way, you'd think he'd have some street clothes. What if his image inducer suddenly broke? He'd be doubly screwed, a blue elf with a tail wearing an X-Men costume. At least if he had on street clothes it wouldn't (completely) blow his cover as an X-Man. Then again, I'm ignoring the fact that a blue fuzzy elf appearing from nowhere would pretty much shatter any cover he had.
:dazzler: Chuckles, I had one dy-no-mite debut goin' till you jokers crashed the gate. Now it's ruined.
:sentinal: ...Huh?
:dazzler: And for that, suckah, you gonna PAY! *dazzle dazzle*
~Dazzler - Uncanny #130
Kurtfan1
Lubber
Lubber

Change in Uniform?

Post by Kurtfan1 »

i also like both of them. but the second 1 looks cool.
:nathan :torch :ultimate :icey :evoscott :evoevan :wolvie :iron :cap :warren :colossus :gambit
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

Change in Uniform?

Post by Nandireya »

I could understand Kurt wearing his uniform UNDER his street clothes...it covers him from neck to toe...no accidental brushing againts the fur...but he would ger awfully hot...
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Change in Uniform?

Post by Siona »

I never liked Angel's uniform. Made him look funny, but I'm not creative/awake enough at the moment (3:30 PM! HA!!) to think up somethin' else.

Maybe if he just ran around in his knickers... ;pant

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Change in Uniform?

Post by kurtlover »

Originally posted by Kazifasari

Nightcrawler: probably give something even closer to Dave's original design, but still keep a belt of some kind. Or give him the uniform he has now in the Uncanny X-Men, you know the one I mean right?
now.
Even closer??? i think the one he has now is pretty close! in fact only the gloves and the belt are the big difference.......
bamfboy
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Change in Uniform?

Post by bamfboy »

OK, I was bored and I was reading this so I started to sketch some new looks for some of the X-Men. Nighty has his Evo uniform, but wears a black trench coat over it, which has silver versions of the shoulder pieces from the original Dave costume on it. He has two rings in his left ear, a ring in his tail, shorter hair in untamed wavey spikes (sort of a variation of his original comic book hair do) and he carries a foil. Cyclops has short, slicked back hair and sideburns. His costume is the same but minus the visor. Instead of the visor, he has special lenses surgically grafted into him as to not fall out at any time, and also there is a ruby quartz strip coming down from each lense which joins up with his RUBY QUARTZ CAPPED TEETH. This allows him to transfer the enemy from his eyes to his mouth when he wishes to give him a larger range (and it would look pretty cool too ;))
TheSpike
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Change in Uniform?

Post by TheSpike »

YEAH LOSE THE YELLOW GLOVES AND BOOTS KURT!!!!!!!!!!!

We know he's german but he doesn'thave to wear its flag!!!! (He's Nightcrawler not Captain German for Odin's Beards!)
"In brightest day, in blackest night,
no evil shall escape my sight,
let those who worship evil's might,
beware my power, Green Lantern's light! "
--Green Lantern's Oath

Inferno (on TV): "BUUUURRRRRRRRN!"
Butt-head: "Hey, Beavis, he said 'burn'."
Beavis: "Yeah! Yeah! 'Burn' is cool! Fire, fire, fire!"
Jade Maximoff
Lubber
Lubber

Change in Uniform?

Post by Jade Maximoff »

hey more like lose the whole outfit:):lick, but the crawler could go without the boots & gloves
Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Change in Uniform?

Post by Mistress D »

I think they should just skip the costumes altogether and go running around in huge mecha battle suits!!!! :D :LOL :D Just kidding... Yeah, I think that Nighty should defenitly loose the yellow gloves. And I like Wolvie's second costume better. I think Rogue should wear a big black trencoat like she did in the "Day of Recovery" episode. wait... Am I thinking of the right episode? Oh well.
"I am Phil, Prince of Insufficient light! I darn you to Heck!!" :devil

"Quick, get the video camera! The Professor's sloshed and he's doing wheelies in the rose garden!"

"It's just a flesh wound!"

I AM THE VIRUS SIGNITURE. PUT ME INTO YOUR SIGNITURE BOX SO I MAY REPLICATE!