Pants!!!!

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Kaileighblue
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Pants!!!!

Post by Kaileighblue »

gotta love the pants.. and the jacket I so want the jacket.. I am so.. weird when it comes to clothes I actually have a pair of pants the looks like Mystique's skin O.o
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

Pants!!!!

Post by rockstar »

dont consider yourself weird. consider yourself lucky! mystique's cool.
i'd shoot somebody if i could have a sparkly trenchcoat and striped pants!
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
- Alan Cumming (Interview with Wizard Magazine)
chronicdoodler
Lubber
Lubber

Pants!!!!

Post by chronicdoodler »

I love the pants. I had a whole thread of me stealing the pants and pictures of kurt in the shower and a happy tigger-kurt. *cries* They all gone.
The wonderful things about nighty, is a nighty is a wonderful thing. Their butts are made out of rubber. Thier tails are made out of springs. They bamf, they bamf, they bamf they bamf becuase it is fun fun fun fun fun. The wonderfull things about Nighty is he's they only one.
Moonlite_Tears
Lubber
Lubber

Pants!!!!

Post by Moonlite_Tears »

:P Yeah Rockstar if only K-Mart could sell him with each purchase!!!!:love But alas they don't and no one else does!!!!!!:mad
Discordia88
Lubber
Lubber

Pants!!!!

Post by Discordia88 »

You had pics of Kurt in the shower?....lucky, hee hee
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

Pants!!!!

Post by rockstar »

kurt in the shower... kurt at k-mart... kurt in my closet... this thread just keeps getting better and better!!!
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
fuzzy_lambada_dancer
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Pants!!!!

Post by fuzzy_lambada_dancer »

I want Kurt in my pants.....I mean.....his pants.....ummm.... yeah....I'll just stop typing now....

NIGHTY IS SEXY!!!!!!!
I'm fine...but why are the gypsies dancing the lambada?

-Nightcrawler

I bite :bite, meep :eek, dance :tophat, and poke :pokejoke. That is my life. Go me!
NightPoofer
Navigator
Navigator

Pants!!!!

Post by NightPoofer »

You have an obsession with something FUZZY, I'm not sure what though. The pants or Nightcrawler, I don't know which one though.
alancummingfan
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat
Title: Banned

Pants!!!!

Post by alancummingfan »

she's fuzzy with both, and me too!
Proud Member # 2 Of The We Like To Edit Club!(WLTE)
Member #7 of the The Would Kiss Nighty With The Scary Movie Teeth(WKNWTSMT).
Read My New Diary!!!!!
fuzzy_lambada_dancer
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Pants!!!!

Post by fuzzy_lambada_dancer »

I'll be fuzzy with anybody who is blue and/or sexy. Preferably both. BLUE IS SEXY AND GOOD!

Except for pants. They have to be stripey and sexy.
I'm fine...but why are the gypsies dancing the lambada?

-Nightcrawler

I bite :bite, meep :eek, dance :tophat, and poke :pokejoke. That is my life. Go me!
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Pants!!!!

Post by Northstars Love »

How about someone that is black and blue? Would that qualify to get some Nighty pants?
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

Pants!!!!

Post by rockstar »

in the movie, he's blackish blue

i cant wait til the third movie. i'ma sneak on the set and steal the pants and the tail! what the hell! i'ma steal alan all together! who's with me!!!
Bamf Bunny
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Pants!!!!

Post by Bamf Bunny »

Y'know, "MacArthur Park" has a line about being "pressed in love's hot fevered iron like a pair of striped pants." So there's a literary ... well, musical, anyway ... tradition of stripey pants as a sexual metaphor.
Paulus aber sprach: Ich wünschte vor Gott, es fehle nun an viel oder an wenig, daß nicht allein du, sondern alle, die mich heute hören, solche würden, wie ich bin, ausgenommen diese Bande.
Salinea
Lubber
Lubber

Pants!!!!

Post by Salinea »

He could keep the pants as pj's in X3 and still have the sexy leather uniform...more emphasis on the shirtlessness with stripey pants *.*
:read Knowledge is Power!:read

I love:sparrow. Savy?

"Kill the spiders to save the butterflies...It's rational until you realize that by striving for it...you become a spider yourself." ~ Vash

Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member# 28
StarLightCrawler
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Pants!!!!

Post by StarLightCrawler »

NightCrawler pants were cool but i realy like his jaket.
Be cool to see him in one of the X-Men movie uniforms.
*imagines how he would look in a uniform*
Sorry for any miss typing or miss spelling.
If (sp) is by the word that means i don't know how to spell it.
Image :respectnc
My Kurt Site. Life
De kant spel fore beenz klub member# 3
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Pants!!!!

Post by Lauren »

mmmm Kurt's pants, jacket, and vest were the best part of that whole movie besides the scene where he has no shirt on! *squee* I've gone to clothing stores and tried to find a jacket that looked like his so that I could throw sparkle paint on it, but alas, I could find none:(

but...I'm still looking anyway!:D
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
AquaFlame
Lubber
Lubber

Pants!!!!

Post by AquaFlame »

I loved him in the clothes he wore for X2, I didn't even think about wut he might look like in the leather uniform. :love

Hmm.... Sexy Nighty :D . He's all mine! Mine I tell you!
"What?! Boom-Boom?! You're gonna place my life in the hands of a maniac?" Kurt from Evo.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Pants!!!!

Post by Lauren »

Vas?! you cannot have MY SEXAY Kurt! Well fine...you can have him for half the week, and i get saturday and sunday BUT I KEEPS ALAN FOREVER!
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
AquaFlame
Lubber
Lubber

Pants!!!!

Post by AquaFlame »

Hmm, maybe. I'll have to think for a sec. on whether or not I want him to leave my arms. :naughty
"What?! Boom-Boom?! You're gonna place my life in the hands of a maniac?" Kurt from Evo.
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

I NEED THE PANTS!!!

Post by rockstar »

My best friend is having her 16th birthday next week, and she's having a costume party! I'm either going to dress up as MovieCrawler or a hobbit (probably Nightcrawler). The jacket and the vest are no problem. I can find them at the GoodWill by my house.
Anyone know where I can find a pair of pants that look similar to Kurt's?

(I love my friend so much. Her party is giving me an excuse to find Kurt's pants!!!)
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Pants!!!!

Post by Lauren »

aww man, you're friend is so cool for giving you that oppurtunity!

Bitsy
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Pants!!!!

Post by Bitsy »

Hey. I'm sorry. I know this is an old thread and all, but I just HAD to reply to it! I thought the pants were adorbale in the movie. I suppose you could say they sort of showed his "circus side." Or maybe that was the jacket. That looked sort of like a costume than regular clothing. After all, according to the novel Kurt came to America to audition for Ringling Bros, but they didn't accept him because he was a mutant, lousy bastards....:mad

*ahem* Anyway, I don't know about the rest of you, but I LOVED his vest! They should've had a scene where they woke up from camp that one morning and Kurt's looking around with his pants and vest, but holding onto his jacket.

Hee hee, I'd love to play with that zipper. Vest zips up; vest zips down. Vest zips up; vest zips down.

Question: How come his pants were different in the White House at the end? Everything else was the same....just food for thought.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Pants!!!!

Post by Lauren »

mmm his vest was pretty good looking actually...I saw a picture of Alan in costume but without the jacket, and the vest looked great!