Whats your favorite coulple

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.

Total votes: 0

Kazifasari
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Kazifasari »

Which one of these couples do you like best, I only listed the Official ones, and none of the fan-created ones, I also took out Rouge and Gambit cause their not really a couple yet.
"Look Simba everything the light touches is our kingdom. A king's time as ruler, sizes and falls like the sun. One day Simba the sun will set on my time here, and will rise with you as the new King"~Mufasa

raptus
Lubber
Lubber

Post by raptus »

I voted Lance and Kitty... ;) but they aren't officially a couple either. I really wanted to vote for Todd and Wanda, but it wasn't there. Todd will get her someday, I know it!! *Is all for the Toad + Scarlet Witch idea* And since I'm ranting... :sparrow this is the coolest smilie, no dobt about it!
Kitty: Professort!! Kurt's, like, totally getting *fur* in the pool!
Kurt: I am not!

Kurt: Blue boy to tracker 1.. can you read me? The pigeons are leaving the roost.
Scott: Kurt I'm right here. Why are you talking like that?

Blob: What are you gonna make me do? Wear bad make-up?
Dark Rose Siren
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Dark Rose Siren »

tough call- i like both Scott & Jean & Lance & Kitty(but seeing as they broke up)- i got to go with Scott & Jean
When barbarians are at the gate, Oh just Let'im in, they're barbarians, they're coming in anyway.
WildBlueYonder
Lubber
Lubber

Post by WildBlueYonder »

I voted for Lance and Kitty then Scott and Jean. By the way i'm new :)
Fluffynigtcrawler
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Fluffynigtcrawler »

I voted for Kurt and Amanda. It was a hard choice,though 'cuz Kitty and Lance are good too.:love
The only problem I see with Lance and Kitty is that Kitty broke up with him.:mad
I wouldn't have, but that's me.
If he had attacked me and my friends, I can understand why Kitty broke up with him...:D
"You're just jealous that the cheese talks to me and not you!"
Kazifasari
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Kazifasari »

They might not stay seperrated, If you ask me in the episode X23 the person she was talking to on the phone was Lance.
"Look Simba everything the light touches is our kingdom. A king's time as ruler, sizes and falls like the sun. One day Simba the sun will set on my time here, and will rise with you as the new King"~Mufasa

NightPoofer
Navigator
Navigator

Post by NightPoofer »

Well, that's a very interesting. I voted for Kurt and Amanda because she likes him for who he is and what he REALLY looks like. All the other people are plain and normal! And normal is boring!
lonewolf
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by lonewolf »

I agree there normal is very boring. Loving some1 for who they r is highly important. Hmm rouge and gambit go really well together methinks
Today i didn't fell like crying because i realised that life is just to short.

People got killed. Bad things happened. But at the end of the day, life was only another ride, like it or not, I'd been given a ticket, so what else could I do but hang on and enjoy it and save the tears for when it was time to get off.

Both quotes from 'Sex and the City'.
Anika Wagner
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Anika Wagner »

I have to say Kurt and amanda..they just seem so cuet together..I was horrifided when Amanda's parents forbid her from Kurt!
*President of the Screaming Fan Girl Club*
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

Post by rockstar »

i voted for kurt and amanda

1. i love kurt.
2. i look like amanda. i'm in the same grade as amanda and i love kurt like amada does.

so yeah. when voting, i just pretended that i WAS amanda. that made my choice pretty clear :)
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
- Alan Cumming (Interview with Wizard Magazine)
shakspear
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by shakspear »

I voted for Kurt and Amanda because in Evo she is not his foster sister.
As much or more we should ourselves complain.

Assume a virtue, if you have it not.
Be great in act, as you have been in thought.

William Shakespeare

"Stealing from one person is called plagiarism; stealing from a bunch of people is called research." -Alfred E. Newman.
Kazifasari
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Kazifasari »

wow I did'nt think so many people would like Kurt and Amanda, yet something tells me if I put Kurt and KITTY! as one of the choices, that most of you would choose that instead right?, be HONEST!

Nightchamber
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Nightchamber »

I voted for Kurt Wagner & Amanda Sefton as well
OMG that hack thing again, grrrr...
...I am the ELLIPSES Queen...

:chamber POPTOPIA FAN :stacy
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

Post by Nandireya »

Had to go with Kurt and Amanda...they're just so frikken adorable...and she stood by him even when mutants were outted...she probably lost a lot of friends because of that...

I quite liked the Lance/Kitty thing though...but Scott and Jean? I always found the pair of 'em kinda bland...just a personal thing...and they're ALWAYS a couple...gets kinda boring after a while...
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
Kazifasari
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Kazifasari »

I agree COMPLETELY! :rolleyes Scott and Jean are way too "goodie too shoes" for my taste. To me their just Superman and Lois Lane only Lois has powers!

Nuclear Blue
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Nuclear Blue »

I like Scott and Jean, but Kurt and Amanda is my second favorite! And even though they're not a romantic couple of course, I love the scenes with Wanda and Pietro, they always bounce off each other very well.
"Ay carumba!...bet you thought I was going to say something cute in German, didn't you?"
-Nightcrawler
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Siona »

Definitely Lance and Kitty, because they seem to like each other so much but can't really be together. It's kinda sad. :cry

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
Shian
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Shian »

I voted for Lance and Kitty because I haven't seen enough of Amanda to really know if I like her or not. . .
Go with the flow.

If you don't like the flow...
Then there's always fanfiction!

Don't make me angry :grrr. . . or I'll have to pull out my Frying Pan of Doom[!] (FPD) and whack you! :eeevil :crazed :engarde
Tergon
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Tergon »

I actually despise Scott and Jean as a couple. They're so... so damned BORING, dammit! Seriously, they never DO anything - and whenever anyone else does something, they tell them why it was a bad idea. I like seeing them paired with other people in fiction, but I don't like seeing them together.

And no, I wouldn't have voted for Kurt and Kitty if it were there. I used to be a huge fan of this - it was once my favourite pairing - but recently I've become rather bored with it. No offence to Kurtty writers, but these fics are all so predictable. Hence, I vote for Lance and Kitty. That way, Kurt's still single so I can pair him off with an appropriately hot lady...
"All empires fall. You just have to know where to push."
- Jebediah Radec
Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Maelstrom »

Originally posted by Anika Wagner
I have to say Kurt and amanda..they just seem so cuet together..I was horrifided when Amanda's parents forbid her from Kurt!
Well, to be honest, if your kid was dating a guy who attracted that kind of trouble, what would you do? Even if he is 100% nice, hard working, and so on, even if you don't care that he's a mutant, Toad did break in and trash the place, and it was obvious that Kurt and Toad knew each other pretty damn well.

I mean, Kurt's great, but his enemies are real powerful slimebags, and your little girl could get killed in the crossfire. Unfortunately, when taken in that light, their reaction makes sense. :(
Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into the intake of a jet engine..... :evil
Kazifasari
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Kazifasari »

Originally posted by Tergon
I actually despise Scott and Jean as a couple. They're so... so damned BORING, dammit! Seriously, they never DO anything - and whenever anyone else does something, they tell them why it was a bad idea. I like seeing them paired with other people in fiction, but I don't like seeing them together.

And no, I wouldn't have voted for Kurt and Kitty if it were there. I used to be a huge fan of this - it was once my favourite pairing - but recently I've become rather bored with it. No offence to Kurtty writers, but these fics are all so predictable. Hence, I vote for Lance and Kitty. That way, Kurt's still single so I can pair him off with an appropriately hot lady...
I agee completely! Scott and Jean are really boring! And in the comics guess who Scott married once! JEANS CLONE! AND EXACT LOOK ALIKE! *walks up to Scott and slaps him*

I use to be Kurrty fan too, I was a HUGE fan. But I'm not know that the chances of them getting together is 1/1,000,000! Expecially if you compare them to Comic Kurt and Kitty. And Kurrtty fics ARE compelety predictable! They usally go some thing like this.

Kitty seems to despise Kurt, and Kurt does every thing in his power to win her love. Then some big villain comes Kurt gets hurt. All of a sudden Kittys all lovey dovy and worried sick about him! :mad

or like this.

Amanda, (played COMPETELY OUT OF CHARACTER!) Brakes up with Kurt. At the same time Kitty brakes up with Lance. And the two come together because of it.

But the ONE thing that REALLY bothers me about Kurrty fics is that

THERE SO DA** OLD! :yell COME ON PEOPLE STOP WRITING KURRTY FICS! KURRTY IS OVER! GONE, DESEASED! BYE-BYE! NEVER COMING BACK! *pants* Wait a minute! It was never there in the first place really! Kurt just had a crush on Kitty, that was ALL! Kitty NEVER seriously returned his feelings. Unless of coures he was HURT! :mad

I don't mind Kurt and Kitty "FRIENDSHIP" fics, infact I find those cute, its just when they get all lovey dovy that my nerves get shot.

Dark Rose Siren
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Dark Rose Siren »

Originally posted by Maelstrom
Originally posted by Anika Wagner
Well, to be honest, if your kid was dating a guy who attracted that kind of trouble, what would you do? Even if he is 100% nice, hard working, and so on, even if you don't care that he's a mutant, Toad did break in and trash the place, and it was obvious that Kurt and Toad knew each other pretty damn well.
I mean, Kurt's great, but his enemies are real powerful slimebags, and your little girl could get killed in the crossfire. Unfortunately, when taken in that light, their reaction makes sense. :(
got to agree with that- also remember that in tw&w- when toad crashed thru the window- he also attacked mr sefton (ok he spit on him-thats gross enough- but what if it had been acid)
amanda's parents have got to be worried about their daughter dating a mutant- mutants seem to attract trouble-from bad mutants & to humans who hate them (think FOH- what if they were brought into EVO- they would not only go after mutants but also normal humans who were their friends)- does anyone remember the TAS ep with Beast & he fell in love with that blind girl who was later kidnapped by graydon creed- thats kindof what comes to my mind
When barbarians are at the gate, Oh just Let'im in, they're barbarians, they're coming in anyway.
Tergon
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Tergon »

I want to see a Kurt/Tabitha fic that actually finishes with Kurt/Tabitha. I've seen a whole bunch that started out with this, but as Kazifasari pointed out, they tend to end up as Kurtty fics. Seriously, has anyone actually seen a Kurtitha (hope that's right) fic that is reasonably well-written? And if so, where can I find it?
"All empires fall. You just have to know where to push."
- Jebediah Radec
Kazifasari
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Kazifasari »

I saw a Kurtitha fic before, but I forgot were it was, I'll try to find for you.

Yma
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Yma »

I voted Scott/Jean, I don't know why, it just seemed... right.
I *would* have voted Todd/Wanda, 'cos it's just so cute and Todd NEEDS someone like Wanda... but there you go.
Kurt and Amanda are cute too, I like 'em but... I don't know... I just can't seem to get excited about them. Meh.
I currently lack a witty signature. Isn't it tragic?