Wolvie the peadophile

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Erynne
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Wolvie the peadophile

Post by Erynne »

The following was taken from X-men Hype and was posted a couple days ago...

"I have definitely way more to do on X2," says Ashmore, who spent three weeks on set to make the first movie and five months to make the second. "But I'm not supposed to say anything about the film. It's all top secret." (We'll do the talking instead: As relationships and alliances grow deeper among the X-Men, Wolverine, Rogue and Iceman develop a love triangle that forms one of the central storylines.)

Uhhh....does that strike any of you as weird? I though the love triangle they were talking about would be Jean/Cyclops/Wolverine since they're all around the same age in the movie but...eww. That seems wrong. and YES I KNOW Wolverine is an old fogey anyway, but still....aren't Rogue and Iceman supposed to be teenagers? HAHAHA! Wolvie's a peadophile!
Abbatoir
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Wolvie the peadophile

Post by Abbatoir »

It's peadophile. God, what a weird idea for a thread. Anyway, I think the storyline sounds weird and I preferred the "big brother" angle myself. Anyway, I'd rather have Annie the Necrophiliac in X2 than Wolvie the paedophile anyday!
Abbatoir: professional lurker for hire. Now taking contracts. :D
:bamf: :deadpool: :agentx: :lifeguard: :slippy: :chamber: :phoenix: :bets: :tb3: :ghostrider:
"Keep the Collar, Kurt!" club #1 U2U me to join!
The "Losers" have won! The collar will be lost in the new year! But we will not let this happen!
"Get the Collar Back!" club #1 U2U me to join!
Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member#2
Defender of Decency (hah!) in the C.O.C.K
Hug Fiend #1
Teen Scrawlers Leader
Pick your nickname! I am now known as Abbatoir, Abs, Abby, Abba, and Abb!
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Wolvie the peadophile

Post by kurtlover »

Well i don't find any point in this thread and i'm surely that's just rumours because i saw Hugh on E! talking about the love triangle, he mentioned something about Jean but he never say a thing about Rogue and Iceman :?, and yeah its a weird idea for a thread :p
P.S. i edited the spelling error.
Erynne
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Wolvie the peadophile

Post by Erynne »

LOL, thanks kurtlover, now I don't look like a TOTAL dumbass, ha ha. Well, it makes more sense for it to be Jean/Scott/Wolverine, especially since there's like, a kiss scene with Jean and Wolvie, isn't there? Guess someone either really screwed up their info or Bryan Singer wants to cause a riot. I wonder if X3 will have a Rogue/Gambit thing going on, that'd be fun.
Magic Rabbit
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Wolvie the peadophile

Post by Magic Rabbit »

I thought that it was a Logan/Jean/Scott love thing happening - not a Rogue/Bobby/Logan thing. I bet it really is a rumor. And the less time wasted on Iceman the better ;)
"If we crash I can't win!" - Speed Racer

:bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny

:blossom :bubbles :buttercup
Erynne
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Wolvie the peadophile

Post by Erynne »

LOL Magic. I wonder if Kitty's going to hang around with the Rogue/Iceman/Pyro posse. Cause I remember reading that she was going to get more screen time but all of the photos and such that they have out so far don't include her in them.
Magic Rabbit
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Wolvie the peadophile

Post by Magic Rabbit »

Isn't the actress who played Kitty in the 1st movie being replaced? Anyway, if she gets more face time, which I would love to see, then maybe she will be hanging out with Pryro and Rogue. But I will say, I would perfer to see her interacting with Kurt. That's probably too much to ask for, but I would love to see that as opposed to the Uncle Logan/Kitty/Rogue/Jubilee/Pick Any Other 14 Year Old Female Mutant. *sigh*
"If we crash I can't win!" - Speed Racer

:bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny

:blossom :bubbles :buttercup
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Wolvie the peadophile

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Kitty is being replaced...if you can consider it replaced, considering the tiny amount of screen time she actually had in the last movie. She's being played by a very young actress (Katie Stuart)....here's a pic of her from a recent Lifetime movie (oh Lifetime!! the only channel where EVERYONE is either beaten, raped, or teenage and pregnant)

http://www.childstarlets.com/lobby/bios ... tuart.html
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Erynne
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Wolvie the peadophile

Post by Erynne »

I like the new Kitty. It looks closer to her than the other one did. The other one had like, short brown hair and was really tall.
unicorn_pegasus
Lubber
Lubber

Wolvie the peadophile

Post by unicorn_pegasus »

I didn't know she was the chick that plays Cassandra on Stargate. I never would have imagined her playing Kitty.

:surprise: You're calling my beloved Wolive a naughty name?!? He is not a pedophile! :shocked:
Jubilee is NOT a Guttersnipe! :jubilee: - Me
In all this time, did Jubilee ever take my hand like that? No. :( - Wolverine 92 :logan:
No, darlin...Spider-Mans a sissy. - Wolverine 181 :wolvie:
Fuzzy
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Wolvie the peadophile

Post by Fuzzy »

well, if you really think about it, wolvie's WAAAY too old for anyone, so it kinda puts everything in perspective don't it?

did that even make sense?
Erynne
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Wolvie the peadophile

Post by Erynne »

Well, I KNOW he's too old for everyone but....the actor's not! So there! And besides, if it's wrong for a 30 year old to love a teenager, then it's DEFINETLY WRONG for a 200 300 whatever person to love a teenager. Ick.
unicorn_pegasus
Lubber
Lubber

Wolvie the peadophile

Post by unicorn_pegasus »

But with that logic, everyone is too young for him. Just cause he lives longer means he shouldn't be allowed to love Anyone? At about 110 years old or so, he'd only be able to date, say, Selene, or Strom Thurman.
Jubilee is NOT a Guttersnipe! :jubilee: - Me
In all this time, did Jubilee ever take my hand like that? No. :( - Wolverine 92 :logan:
No, darlin...Spider-Mans a sissy. - Wolverine 181 :wolvie:
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Wolvie the peadophile

Post by Gaz »

Don't forget Cher. She's a robot, so anyone could date her.
DeviantArt | Live Journal
---------------------------------------

Stan: Can Eric spend the night?
Mrs. Cartman: No, I'm sorry, Eric is grounded
for trying to exterminate the Jews last week.