American Horror Story

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Mistress_D
Lubber
Lubber

American Horror Story

Post by Mistress_D »

Just reaching out to any fans here on the forums. I've really become quite addicted to this show, and with it's climax coming soon, I'd love to see some of the reactions of what's been revealed so far.

I recently also discovered a good article in "Fangoria", which says there will be no more questions by the end of the season and has some interesting facts about the real house, like it was once attached to a church! And it should come as no surprise that "Rosemary's Baby" was a big influence.

So, any watchers of this f-ed up FX series? Feel free to chime in!
Bamfing_Bob
Lookout
Lookout

American Horror Story

Post by Bamfing_Bob »

I personally love this show. It is way creepy. I am just concerned how (or if) they will continue to keep the series going if we are clued into all the eerie details...
For funny tweets from NIGHTCRAWLER, follow my humor account http://www.twitter.com/fuzzybluejerk and spread it around to your comic friends!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Re: American Horror Story

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

American Horror Story: Vol. 1 is now up on NETFLIX!
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS