Dark Shadows

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

Dark Shadows

Post by Ferguson »

Who else is looking forward to This?

I will admit to being pretty nervous when I heard it announced but judging from the feel of things in that article I would say that fans have something to look forward to in this. I have vague recollections of watching this show in reruns before school when I was a kid and I think this calls for me to refamiliarize myself with it again. What does everyone else think, any other fans out there?
Mistress_D
Lubber
Lubber

Dark Shadows

Post by Mistress_D »

I remember the '90's TV remake as a kid, (too young for the original), and I loved that. But I'm also a vampire fan in general, and to be frank, any vampire movie that isn't "Twilight" grabs my attention. Not to put down any fans of the series here on the forums, but it never really got my interest; and I've seen this kind of fad before, I was once part of the Anne Rice craze when "Interview with a Vampire" came out. But back to "Dark Shadows", I'm really looking forward to it and if you find any new info on it, I'd love to hear it!