Oh, my god!

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Tabitha
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Banned

Oh, my god!

Post by Tabitha »

Has anybody check out last Saturday's episode of X-Men Evolution? "Blind Alley?" Well, Mystique got her revenge against Cyclops, all right and the poor guy was walking around the desert and Mexico City like a blind man.

But that's not the point of it! The point is, Jean Grey and Scott became a couple! Just like in the comics! :eek: This is SO exciting. I KNEW they were going to be starting something.
wolviechickie
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Oh, my god!

Post by wolviechickie »

What...?
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Oh, my god!

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

they broke up that was the jist of it, that's why wolv said at the end "'BOut time..." they were together, and she got all mad at him about the dance or something (the episode where Elf got all freaked of porting, and all the like mini- t-rex's. ANyhoo, they got into another passinate crush over each other in a cave i guess and were about to kiss when,
:bamf: How 'bout over here?" nighty was trying to get good reception in the cave to look at storm and beast in the court house. Good episode actually.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
ahmed
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Oh, my god!

Post by ahmed »

nice summary.
"Earthwormearthwormearthwormearthworm Jim! Hoo-ray for him!!!"

"Eat Dirt, evildoer!!!!!"

"By The Great Worm, whose segments stretch across the infinite universe."

Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member#8

Teen Scrawlers #1
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Oh, my god!

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

danke. :laugh: i try.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
wolviechickie
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Oh, my god!

Post by wolviechickie »

i Friend is tapin da eps 4 me...I havent c'n em yet
Erynne
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Oh, my god!

Post by Erynne »

Hmmm....they were kinda-sorta a couple before. They're not like, officially going out or anything.
nightcrawler 537
Lubber
Lubber

Oh, my god!

Post by nightcrawler 537 »

i know they keep doing this break up get togather thing i just wish they'ed make up there minds
I resemble a monster,there for I am one? You object to peter's goverment, and condemn him by association? Your all for mutant rights but only for those mutants who fit your aesthetic and political criteria? A most charitable attitude, herr Drake, most enlightened

nightcrawler