New Nightcrawler Photo!

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Betablue
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

New Nightcrawler Photo!

Post by Betablue »

Oh, and hi, Mirage! I had my doubts, too, but DANG!! if Alan isn't winning me over! Think it's that loverly Scots accent....
Fuzzy
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

this pic

Post by Fuzzy »

has been added to the X2 site-

not that we haven't seen it for what, a week now, but, hey, they're giving him his due there
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

New Nightcrawler Photo!

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

thank god, bout time!
Those nails are pretty....eiw. But hey, it's the movie.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
nightcrawler5552002
Lubber
Lubber

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Post by nightcrawler5552002 »

*blinks...and...BWEEEEEEEs at the pictures! bounces up and down all excitedly like!* Man! He looks SO GOOD in those pics! I can't wait to see the movie! He looks AWESOME! I'll admit, I had some hesitations about Alan playing Kurt in the movie, and when I found out he wasn't going to be furry or have two, large fangs like in the comics, but I must admit that, DAYAAAMN! He is GROWING on me, too! And FAST!!! hehe. I like this Kurt, I really do. XD :love: :content: :P And here I am getting all hyper excited again. lol. but...I mean..COME ON! HE'S SO COOOOL! XD I CLAIM HIM FIRST! *snatches the movie-elf and runs off, cackling like an insane little fan-girl, to chain him to her bed along with the comic-verse Kurt.* HE'S MINE, ALLLL MINE! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! *snaps and loses it, like she always does.*:smirk: :naughty: :evil: :lick: :bamf:
:love: Lady Bamf: Whoop- -WOW! What's HE?!
:ooh: Kurt: ~uh-oh...~
:love: Lady Bamf 2: HUBBA-HUBBA!
:love: Lady Bamf 3: Wotta HUNK! Hey, Girls! Look!
:( Kurt: ~I don't BELIEVE it! The GIRLS are as bad as the GUYS!~
:naughty: Lady Bamf 1: How 'bout a KISS, tall dark and bamfsome?
:yell: Lady Bamf 2: Hey, I saw him first!
:bawl: Kurt: GET AWAY FROM ME!!
:content: Lady Bamf 3: *sigh* He's so FORCEFUL!

:LOL: :smirk:
-Nightcrawler 1 issue 4
kay
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

New Nightcrawler Photo!

Post by kay »

Cool! Love the ears! Can't wait to see more! :D
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

New Nightcrawler Photo!

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

there beter be more! or else :sausage: :evil:
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

New Nightcrawler Photo!

Post by Nandireya »

Ian's desciption of the most important new charcter (from the X2 Q&A at his website):

"Alan looks very dapper and ready for action in his vaguely Dickensian frockcoat over that fearsome tail. His two-digit hands and feet are cute and just slip on over his own. It's the make-up that takes the time. Not as prolonged as Rebecca Romijn-Stamos's all-over job, but the same colour and a complicated technique to apply the raised tattoos all over his face that takes four hours to put on."

Doesn't add a whole lot...but I like the 'fearsome tail' bit...and he didn't use the H word!
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
Erynne
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

New Nightcrawler Photo!

Post by Erynne »

I like it. I was so scared when he said he was going to have hooves in the film, so I'm glad that's not happening. I don't know what you guys think, but I think the pic of him looks a lot better when you cover up the mouth. He looks semi-normal, lol. I wish there was some way they could make his whole eye yellow like in the ocmics, but that might look kind of strange I guess . :P
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

New Nightcrawler Photo!

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

well, that first pic with the greenbackground i can understand, from far away, if someone mistook those for hoves. Or if he just felt like scaring the be-jesus out ofus...well.... LOSER! :evil:
Miqque
Lubber
Lubber

New Nightcrawler Photo!

Post by Miqque »

Glad somebody got Ian's comments up. The man will speak - and brilliantly - one 20th Century Fox allws him to do so.
Miqque
Miqque On The Web
A Sailor On The Seas of Fate