Eyes

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
Feuerstein
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Eyes

Post by Feuerstein »

So I was looking around catwhack and I saw this pic:

And I thought... what if Nighty's glowing eyes are like that? It'd be difficult to look him in the face. o.O
Steyn: Oh sweety, no, the elvis boys are across the street at the wolverine forum
Tessa: LMAO
Steyn: here we do Paul Young
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Eyes

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Heh, yup, but as with all things, familiarity helps.

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
love_of_bob
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Eyes

Post by love_of_bob »

Are they actually supposed to glow, though? Or reflect light? I've seen them colored as such, but never actually stated.

Also, KITTY! *squees*
wingyding
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Dusty Bits

Eyes

Post by wingyding »

I don't think it's a bright glow. You know how a candle glows? Maybe they're like that. So they do glow, just not like blindingly bright.
Neither Love nor Evil conquers all, but Evil cheats more.
Important Lessons Learned from the X-Men: Never give indestructible metal claws to something that doesn't die when you shoot it in the head.
Feuerstein
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Eyes

Post by Feuerstein »

I dunno if it's ever been outright stated. I like it when he's drawn that way tho. It's so ethereal. (In Ultimate I think it's pretty much assumed his eyes glow. Not that that's a basis for anything in 616.)

Wingy, that makes sense. Still, if I stare at a candle too long, the imprint will be left in my eyes. So no more fanfics about girls staring dreamily into Kurt's eyes. Haha. :cracked
Steyn: Oh sweety, no, the elvis boys are across the street at the wolverine forum
love_of_bob
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Eyes

Post by love_of_bob »

Originally posted by Feuerstein
I dunno if it's ever been outright stated. I like it when he's drawn that way tho. It's so ethereal. (In Ultimate I think it's pretty much assumed his eyes glow. Not that that's a basis for anything in 616.)

Wingy, that makes sense. Still, if I stare at a candle too long, the imprint will be left in my eyes. So no more fanfics about girls staring dreamily into Kurt's eyes. Haha. :cracked
Actually, that could be an awesome visual for a romance fanfic, the love interest staring into his eyes and seeing the imprint of them for a long while afterwards.

I'm still waiting for a writer to come up with a story where someone gets creepily obsessed with Kurt's exotic looks and starts causing trouble.
wingyding
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Eyes

Post by wingyding »

Wait no more, bob. That gave the perfect idea.
Important Lessons Learned from the X-Men: Never give indestructible metal claws to something that doesn't die when you shoot it in the head.
Feuerstein
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Eyes

Post by Feuerstein »

First note: Yeah, Wingy, you're right!

Second note: OOOOOH... this is exciting!
Trigger
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Eyes

Post by Trigger »

Ohhhh! Yes, please!! That sounds like it would be a great story, can't wait to read!
wingyding
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Eyes

Post by wingyding »

now that I've got it written, who should said love interest be? Can be anyone, really, the way it reads, but I'd like it to be definite for the sake of titles, summaries, and such. and also because I absolutely hate with a passion those 'Character/You' fics. They annoy the crap out of me.

Edit: Beware, it's both short and will likely be a work in progress, as it is in no way finished. Anything or -body you'd like incorporated will be if you tell me about it.

Second Edit: The beginning of what will hopefully be a finished story is now up under fuzzy visions. look here.

[Edited on 17/9/07 by wingyding]
love_of_bob
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Eyes

Post by love_of_bob »

So, if his eyes actually glow and not just reflect...when he dies, will the light go out?
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Eyes

Post by steyn »

yes, yes it will.