pic quistions

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
bepalin
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

pic quistions

Post by bepalin »

HI there agian, tis me, the ever annoying bepalin. I've a quistion about the pics you use for you avatars. In particular "nightcrawler 415.jpg". Ive never seen that pic before Anywhere. Could you tell me where you got it? also, ive seen "nightcrawlers bars.jpg" but i dont remember where. Any help? thanks loads,
-bepalin-
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

pic quistions

Post by Bamfette »

nightcrawler415 is from Uncanny 415, which is yet to be released :) ther is a thread around here somewhere about that where you can see the whole thing... the bars one is i believe when Nightcrawler was talking to Colossus in jail... but i may be mistaken about that one. Kurtlover sent me that one.
bepalin
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

pic quistions

Post by bepalin »

thank you very much for your help bamfette!!
Nightfollower
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

pic quistions

Post by Nightfollower »

You gots the same avvie asd me! :D

Isnt it such a great pic? :D
Nightfollower.

Insert sig here.

LiveJournal
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

pic quistions

Post by kurtlover »

Originally posted by Bamfette
nightcrawler415 is from Uncanny 415, which is yet to be released :) ther is a thread around here somewhere about that where you can see the whole thing... the bars one is i believe when Nightcrawler was talking to Colossus in jail... but i may be mistaken about that one. Kurtlover sent me that one.
you're right Jill!!, it cames from excalibur #92, where Colossus returned and discovered Kitty with Wisdom and he try to kill him in an act of mad jealousy.
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

pic quistions

Post by Nandireya »

The bars one is from an issue of Excalibur...I've been going through all my back issues, looking for stuff to scan for my site...and when I found it I thought "So THAT'S where it came from..."

And yeah, Colossus was in a cell on Muir Island...locked up after arriving and beating up on Wisdom :D
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

pic quistions

Post by kurtlover »

yes, pete screw his back really badly, but he almost killed him.
Garble
Lookout
Lookout
Title: Weirdsmith

pic quistions

Post by Garble »

I really hated that story.

If Colossus had tried to beat Wisdom to death, Wisdom's bones would have been pulverized with the first punch.
In the Dark Phoenix saga, Colossus pulls a punch he delivers to Phoenix, and even so, she has to use all her will to keep her head from coming off.
Colossus is THAT strong.For him, beating up Wisdom is like beating up a paper doll. :rolleyes:
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

pic quistions

Post by kurtlover »

yes, that was stupid, Colossus could kill him with just a finger if he wanted, nonsense, but the way nighty talk to him was first class material :)