question

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
Lynnieburd
Lubber
Lubber

question

Post by Lynnieburd »

I had a question..i have the winding way, but didn't get the first book yet as the place i went to didn't have it..should i wait till i read 1-6 before i read winding way...
also....is there another nightcrawler series at all (graphic novels ) names? where all the comics are put into a book? thanks for any help...
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

question

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

I believe (though I could be wrong) that the latest series is the only one that went into TPB's. While there are other TPB's out there with nightcrawler in it - none that are specificly about him.

In my opinion, the winding way arc stands on its own just fine, and you'd be ok to read it 'first'. Though I do definately suggest getting the first 6 too - they are all just so good.

I posted a continuity thread here that you can search out all the comics that Nightcrawler has appeared in :).

Enjoy!

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Lynnieburd
Lubber
Lubber

question

Post by Lynnieburd »

thanks i appreciate it :D

Originally posted by fourpawsonthefloor
I believe (though I could be wrong) that the latest series is the only one that went into TPB's. While there are other TPB's out there with nightcrawler in it - none that are specificly about him.

In my opinion, the winding way arc stands on its own just fine, and you'd be ok to read it 'first'. Though I do definately suggest getting the first 6 too - they are all just so good.

I posted a continuity thread here that you can search out all the comics that Nightcrawler has appeared in :).

Enjoy!

Paws