Kurt's love interest?

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!

Kurt's love interest?

Total votes: 0

StarChild
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Banned

Kurt's love interest?

Post by StarChild »

Oh...look at my new signature line...when isn't he flirting with some girl somewhere? From Uncanny X-Men 121...the glory days!!

Ah, yes...lover at heart and along comes the ultimate romantic! Fox hunt ala Nightcrawler
elfofdoom
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Kurt's love interest?

Post by elfofdoom »

Yea he date everyone soon enough.
D.croft
meepdog
Lubber
Lubber

Kurt's love interest?

Post by meepdog »

Reason Four: Kuroro babies!
Lol! Good one, chicory!
(Hey, c'mon! Their babies'd be WAY CUTE!!!!!)
Uh...let's see here...
Amanda- she was raised like his sister, and people normally aren't attracted to their siblings like that. Of course, she was also the first girl that he ever showed any interest in-but still, I think that their relationship is over and done with, and that he's long since moved on to other girls.
Rachel- I dunno, something about those two just CREEPS. ME. OUT.
Wanda- I SUPPOSE that it could work, but I honestly think that they just don't go together so well... I dunno.
Storm- My personal favorite, of course- but there are reasons for and against those two. For- they've always seemed to be attracted to each other. Against- WHAT THE FLIP IS WITH THAT WHOLE TROPHY WIFE/BLACK PANTHER THING?!? For- They've been friends for-how long now? Phsycologically, when a man and a woman get together, and open up emotionally (talk to each other a lot, sympethize (SPELLING-I can't spell that word) with each other, spend a lot of time together, when their bond is strengthened by strife and loss, shared grief and mutual pain, as well as many joyful moments) then they usually fall in love. Against- Marvel's star boys are Spiderman and Wolverine, so of course they give those two everything (especially Wolverine), and, if they ever get her away from the Black Panther, they'll probably just send her straight to Wolverine, just because they like him so much, and oh, he can't lose, he must have everything- if not Jean, then say, why don't we give him Storm? URG- IT MAKES ME SOOOO MAD!!!!!
"Guess what? She's dating Chris!" X-MenSG1
"I don't believe it!" meepdog
"She is! It's true!" X-MenSG1
"I find that hard to believe!" meepdog
"I swear by Nightcrawler she's dating Chris." X-MenSG1
"Oh, well then, I HAVE to believe you now!" meepdog
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Kurt's love interest?

Post by Angelique »

Meepdog, for the most part, I agree.

More strikes against Amanda- as seen in some of the books, Kurt hasn't been exactly comfortable with her involvement in sorcery.

Wanda- after all the crap she's pulled, Kurt may question if he really loves her (as he did with Amanda), or if she'd just conjured up that reality.

And speaking of realities, Rachel was raised as Kurt's honorary niece in one reality, and actually killed him in another. Anyone else think it's rather funny that she'd promise Kurt she wouldn't kill?
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6 ... &ref=share

www.heroesfallenstudiosinc.webs.com

http://hubpages.com/hub/characterdriven
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

Kurt's love interest?

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

While on the topic of Wanda, what do you think will happen when the world finds out she was behind M-Day? And what will TJ think about it? Speaking of which, how come Jean destroys a star system and her family is slaughtered, but Wanda screws with reality and nobody cares? Just ain't right :shakeno
Confizzle
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Kurt's love interest?

Post by Confizzle »

Damn Ang....how many times are ya gonna bring up the "honorary niece" thing, :smirk, I thought we settled that, and even though it is confusing, Rachel was a "Hound" when she killed an alternate reality Kurt, so it's really not her fault
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

Kurt's love interest?

Post by Nandireya »

Originally posted by confusedelf
Damn Ang....how many times are ya gonna bring up the "honorary niece" thing, :smirk, I thought we settled that, and even though it is confusing, Rachel was a "Hound" when she killed an alternate reality Kurt, so it's really not her fault
Just as some don't like Kurt with Ororo, some don't like Kurt with Rachel...

Personally, I don't really want to see him with either one of them...
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
elfofdoom
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Kurt's love interest?

Post by elfofdoom »

what about Ray She hasn't shown intrest in kurt for ages.
D.croft
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Kurt's love interest?

Post by Angelique »

Aside from the out-of-the-blue lip lock she and Kurt shared in the Danger Room, Ray hasn't shown interest in Kurt... ever, if I remember correctly.

Anyway, I'm with Nandi. None of the aforementioned ladies really should be with NC, in my opinion.
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

Confizzle
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Kurt's love interest?

Post by Confizzle »

Yes I can understand that, everyone one has preferances personally I've come to support the Kurt/ Squirrel Girl pairing ;) but Rachel has shown interest in Kurt since the kiss in Uncanny #450, in Uncanny #455 for example, and you can make a case for Uncanny #472, I suppose, but out of curiosity who would you put K with Christine, Cerise, random person?? :?
elfofdoom
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Kurt's love interest?

Post by elfofdoom »

Ys that true about ray. I have an idea though they bring back cristian in uncanny soon. There be a warning form her about a sword Kurt has.

I with Belasco. To Kick everyone in the tail and shout. "that my sould sword damm it."
D.croft
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Kurt's love interest?

Post by Angelique »

None of the above. I think maybe Kurt would be a candidate for dating a new character. Non-alien, nonrelated, non-sorceress, non X-man, perhaps even non-mutant, and non-Christine, unless she returns, a new, less Kurt-dependent Christine.

BlueDevil
Lubber
Lubber

Kurt's love interest?

Post by BlueDevil »

I think that Kurt doesn't like the nurse as much as Storm. He just couldn't stop thining about her. They did a great job showing the affection between Storm and Kurt in X2. I think he should've been more flirtier and a little bit more of a comic.
I love my Blue Fuzz Boy!
Confizzle
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Kurt's love interest?

Post by Confizzle »

Wow those are some rather stiff requirements, but of course the problem you'd run into with a new character is that they could be labelled Mary Sue if not written correctly, Nurse Annie could be used as an example. Thunderbird III could also be used as an example of a new character starting a realatioship with an established one, and they rarely work out....."Kuroro" has always been an iffy ship considering they did flirt, I believe, at random points in X-history, but Storm was usually more interested in someone else, and Christine and Rachel were actually soley interested in Kurt.
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Kurt's love interest?

Post by Angelique »

Oh, like any of Kurt's relationships with established characters had worked? ;)

Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Kurt's love interest?

Post by Nandireya »

Originally posted by Angelique
Oh, like any of Kurt's relationships with established characters had worked? ;)
Um...haven't the only relationships Kurt's been in...Amanda and Cerise...actually been with characters that were specifically created for that purpose?

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Kurt's love interest?

Post by Angelique »

They could have worked if they weren't all screwed up later.

elfofdoom
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Kurt's love interest?

Post by elfofdoom »

Ya cerise rocked a new character for Kurt would be cool.:nodyes
D.croft
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

Kurt's love interest?

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

I guess when they threw in the "I'm actually your sister.. you know, the one you grew up with?!" it kinda complicated that relationship
elfofdoom
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Kurt's love interest?

Post by elfofdoom »

Ya amanda shouldn't be allowed to have a love intrest in Kurt.

all though nothink can beat azazel saying this.

"we were aliles and eventualy much more." From the draco.
I still think Kurt could have a new love intrest in a new character. As long as they don't mess it up.

on a note: what ever happened to annie I think I missed that comic

Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Kurt's love interest?

Post by chicory »

Amanda and Kurt were one of my favorite pairings. They were together and happy and there for each other for a long time. She's also probably the person he came closest to proposing too.

(And they're not really related! - despite the rumors that Azazel might be Jimaine's biological father)
For those who believe, no explanation is neccessary. For those who do not, no explanation is possible. ~Gino Dalpiaz
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Kurt's love interest?

Post by Nandireya »

Originally posted by chicory
Amanda and Kurt were one of my favorite pairings. They were together and happy and there for each other for a long time. She's also probably the person he came closest to proposing too.

(And they're not really related! - despite the rumors that Azazel might be Jimaine's biological father)
Indeed. Kurt is younger (by how much it’s never been stated) and I get the impression Margali and Azazel only really interacted after he was born…besides, given the fact that Azzy’s kids are all fairly obvious mutants and Amanda obviously isn’t…I’d say it’s safe to say there’s no shared DNA between them.

elfofdoom
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Kurt's love interest?

Post by elfofdoom »

ya but they shouldn't of suggested that. (a bit crippy.)

New character for Kurti. :eek
D.croft
Confizzle
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Kurt's love interest?

Post by Confizzle »

What purpose whould a new character serve besides being the girlfriend to Kurt...in other words "Mary, Mary Sue, I see you, you up to seducing Kurt now." sing to Scooby Doo theme.
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Kurt's love interest?

Post by Angelique »

Well, that's where good writing and character development apart from being Kurt's girlfriend would come in.