THe dracos mistakes and funny stuff.

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
elfofdoom
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by elfofdoom »

Right I know this was done 3 year sgo but I spotted mistakes in the draco about 40. some are funny some are quotes, but some are good qustiones.
will be put up soon. :azazel
D.croft
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Angelique »

Yeah, I noticed that in a couple of panels, both Kurt and Azzy are missing their tails.
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6 ... &ref=share

www.heroesfallenstudiosinc.webs.com

http://hubpages.com/hub/characterdriven
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

And I think when the artist was changed between the last two issues, they changed a few of the costumes a bit (not to mention making Ydrazil's hair blue).. I think Havok's costume was changed, but I'm not too sure.. could just be the artist's interpretation of the mask thing..
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Angelique »

I also noticed that somewhere between issues, most of the mutants somehow lost their musculature.
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

Tonks Kittygoth
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Tonks Kittygoth »

Blughhh I hated the art so much I could barly skim for the story.... sorry artist wherever you are, but not my style.
Whatever doesnt kill you, makes you stronger. - Marcus Aurelius
elfofdoom
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

re draco funny stuff

Post by elfofdoom »

wait to see what i found.

I agree Azazel and Kurt lost there tails Yidrizal hair colour change. who ever drew Draco 5 must die. since when did havok become craper then usal.

ps. I noticed as well the end Azazel going into the vortex and 'dieing' (sorry if speling wrong there.)

I read a book of bios and it had Azazel and no well been dead. so this leads me to beleve Azazel alive waiting for revenge.

ps I have more just haven'tworte them up yet. :azazel :bamf
D.croft
elfofdoom
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

ops

Post by elfofdoom »

I ment draco 6.
D.croft
elfofdoom
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

The Draco funny stuff

Post by elfofdoom »

Draco questions, quotes, and funny stuff.

Note: I don't count ads in a page count.

Yes I've write thisw up at last

1. In Draco- part 1. Panel 1, page 10. We see Abyss with blood dripping down his mouth, and by page 11 panel 1 its gone.

2. On the note of Abyss. Who thinks Abyss is an evil incarnate of A.oA Abyss. Age. Of. Apocalypse.

3. "To hell with Kurt I think it them we need to worry about." Havok ' How crap am I' Summers Draco- part 1

4. I made this point before, what is up with Azazel's tail disappearing?

5. In Draco- part 2 Havok is giving orders. Why? He's so crap he locked in and prison most the time.

6. "Oh my god Bobby the arrow exploded." Havok ' how crap am I' summers- Draco part 2

7. "Warren I may explode with this arrow, but we've still got to break that circle." Havok Draco- part 2

8. ME: HOPE SO!

9.Pannel 4 last page in Draco 2. What happened?

10. I should have anticipated that Kurt might have been seen leaving by one are more of you X-men." Azazel Draco- part 3

11. How did Azazel know Kurt was in the X-men?

12. Draco 3 Azazel tail is back.

13. "And partially the one Margali called the Nightcrawler." Azazel Draco-part 3

14. Again. How did Azazel know this?

15. I'm Kurt's father." Azazel Draco part 3

16. After all these years that all we get.

17. " You mean my step- mother Margali she knew you." Kurt Draco- part 3

18. Any theorises on this please tell.

19. Mine is that Azazel didn't want Kurt to see the fear of the normal world. Known that Margali lived in a place free of fear he left Kurt with her.

20. "And most commonly called Satan." Azazel Draco part 4

21. How many dose this make.

22. "Who else wishes to insulate my lord." Ophis Draco- part 5

23. I love that quote don't ask me why.

24. "You haven't heard any one scream in thousands of years other then me." Azazel- Draco part 5

25. That disturbs me in so many ways

26. We became allies. Allies and eventually mush more." Azazel- Draco 5

27 Azazel and Margali aww!

28. Who ever drew Part 6 Mush DIE!

29. Kurt lied to me." Azazel Draco- part 6

30. He says that so shocked

31. "I wonder which side of the family he gets that form." Mystique in Draco- part 6

32. Page 10 Draco 6. Yidrizal get his head cut off."

33. I wanted Angel to die.

34. " I always liked you beast Kurt of all my children all other my world there was always something special about you. Azazel Draco- part 6

36. Was Azazel lying? Are dose he really care for Kurt?

37. I coved Azazel death but he will return one day. I'm hoping Nightcrawler 12. ' Lose Ends.'

:bamf
D.croft
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

I'm really confused as to the point of this thread.....Alot of the points you make in your list are very very vague. In fact, alot of the things you seem to have confusion over are completely self explanatory....(Just to clarify what you seem to have the most confusion over, Azazel orchestrated most of Kurt's early life with Margali, which is how he knew. He has said he knew her, and was in cahoots with her from the beginning. they even had an affair....he also seems to have some kind of extradimensional surviellance....so, it's not hard to believe he knows alot about his son, and where his son would be)

it's been years since the Draco, and this board has always been split when it comes to approval of it. Which is not a problem, and it's no problem to share what you think or feel, but.....well, most of what you shared here wasn't "flaws" of the story, but your own personal opinion of what should have happened or what you think of the characters. Which is completely valid, but does not indicate any flaws on the part of the writer or artist....
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Angelique »

I thought it rather funny, Azzy, of all people, taking offense at being accused of lying. I mean, if he is who he says he is, isn't he the Prince of Lies, himself?

Saint Kurt
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Derelict Landlord

Post by Saint Kurt »

I'm with Nacht on this in that I'm completely lost.

Is it really a list? Or is it just a paragraph of numbered sentences? It's rare that I go after someone's spelling and grammar, but in this case it's poor enough that I am totally unable to follow your meaning.

You've got a british flag in your profile, but I have to ask, is English not your first language? If that's the case I'm inclined to be a little more forgiving. Either way this needs some proof reading.

Good luck.
-e
InterNutter
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by InterNutter »

I know elfofdoom from her time on my BBS. She claims to be Geordie, which apparently excuses her from being able to spell, punctuate, or otherwise learn to be less annoying.

I know that that's a heaping bowlful of crap, but it's her excuse and she's sticking to it.
The one and only InterNutter (as seen on FFN and NFN)
http://www.internutter.org
http://www.nutfiction.net <---Nutfiction.net! *THE* place to host fanfic [Now back online! Huzzah!]
elfofdoom
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Draco

Post by elfofdoom »

O.k. I was having some fun with The Draco.

I loved the comic, but there are alot of mistakes, and I can make mistakes.

I amite it hard to spell o.k. speaking and writen proper english is hard for me since I have alot of promblimes with talking. I also know why I not a good speller, and it was a shock to find out why.

Any way

Thanks for that bit on Azazel and Margali though. it distubes me to think of Azazel and Margali together.

:yech

oh and Nightcrawler lives on in the comics.
D.croft
elfofdoom
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

The draco

Post by elfofdoom »

these thred just to make random coments on The Draco spot any mistake and write it hear I want a debate on whp thinks it was good, and who thinks it was bad
D.croft
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Angelique »

Well, I didn't think the Draco arc was entirely bad. Nor was it entirely good. But, hey, plot holes and other imperfections are part of what makes writing fanfic and satire so much fun!!!

elfofdoom
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Jillan

Post by elfofdoom »

I was told why this happened but i JUST REMEMBERED that Jillian Kurt new love intrest was taken out of the draco and dissapered. :jillian now we will never now what might have been. :naughty :naughty
D.croft
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Angelique »

I wouldn't exactly call Jillian a love interest- Kurt seemed to act quite uninterested, after all. (I mean, with reactions ranging from "put that knife somewhere else" to "what are you doing?," I think what "might have been" would be more like :urg :yech :X :die, especially given Jillian's relative closeness to Azzy, and how much she resembles Kurt.

ElfSpam
Lubber
Lubber

Post by ElfSpam »

I'm just going to put my two cents in here, since you guys are discussing the Draco. I actually thought Azazel had the potential to be an awesome villian, since he turned out to be , well, Satan, and all that. After all, Kurt needs a more expansive rogue gallery, and who better than his own father to fill it out? I was, however, HORRIFIED by the writing, which tried to fit about 17 different subplots in simultaneously, thus eclipsing Kurt's story. Therefore, they only had room to squeeze in one or two panels where the big reveal occured. "Kurt, you don't know me, but I'm a big satanic-looking guy and I'm your father." And the only reaction they show is an open-mouthed stare. Angel and Wolverine are the only ones to say anything to him. That annoyed me to no end. How was Kurt feeling about this? It's never been addressed, nor has Azazel been mentioned again. This is the problem of the Draco arc. Loose ends. And thus, we are brought to the final issue of the solo series. I almost hope Azazel does show up at Kurt's party. Maybe Roberto could explain some of the things left hanging by Austen's substandard plot.
This is a haiku;
Now I'm killing syllables;
I like fuzzy elves.
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

That would be such a great end to the series... I mean, they've addressed Mystique being his Mother in issue 7, why not show Azazel.. though it would prove troublesome considering Azazel needed like thirty mutants just to open the portal, hoiw would he get out?! (Though if he's anything like Kurt, I think interdimensional teleportation isn't impossible)
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Angelique »

Yeah, I figured the extra large portal was not necessary for Azzy, but for him and his full army, or something like that. If he wanted to show up someplace just on his own, that would have been a different matter.

Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

lol that was funny.
But still.
uum elfofdoom, board rules say that there should not be any double posting (so i think) and especially no three-in-a-row posting. You can allways edit the last posts.
chicory
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by chicory »

If the last issue of Nightcrawler's fixes that horrible(IMHO) draco arc it will be worth reading for that alone. In my world that whole arc never happened. :( I like the idea of Kurt being the son of a Bavarian nobleman, but it's possible I only feel that way because I want him to be a Count (what with the vampire similaries and all)

Azazel does have potential as a character associated with Kurt. He could be a great foil if written well. It just grates that the most symbolic X-men actually is 'the devil's child' instead of being a mutated human - it just defeats the whole purpose for the existance of mutants in my mind. But then, I think that's all been said before.

I hope the issue of his parentage is addressed in the birthday issue. I'm looking forward to it. :)
For those who believe, no explanation is neccessary. For those who do not, no explanation is possible. ~Gino Dalpiaz
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Angelique »

Well, it's my theory that Azzy isn't really a demon. He said himself that he's a mutant. I just think he's so convinced of what a baddie he is, he went a bit :cracked.

elfofdoom
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

I so proud

Post by elfofdoom »

Hey I agree. Azazel should be in Lose end to expline a few things about himself and give Kurt a present. every one say ohhhh. Azazel was a bit creepy, if you thing of it .I mean if he's on earth from the end of the Draco, Which I hope he is. He can come to vist Kurt any how, But Kurt got to say this if Azazel in.

"Father!"
"I thought you... were... well dead." LOL :LOL oh so happy hoping it is Azazel to see how he is drawing.
D.croft
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

I just read the Draco last night and found a few mistakes.. For one, when Azazel is first shown in his true form in issue 428 he only has two fingers, but is shown with four fingers everywhere else.. also, his guard's name is changed a few times.. in the beginning of the arc he is 'Yidrazil', but towards the end they drop the I and call him 'Ydrazil'..