What comics should I read?

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
DozingFowl
Lubber
Lubber

What comics should I read?

Post by DozingFowl »

Alright, so I literally just started reading X-Men comics last week (actually that's the first time I've ever read a real comic in my life) and I honestly don't even know where to start. There is so much to catch up on as far as X-Men goes, (why do I have to be so young, ugh). I just read all of 'Nightcrawler (2014)' and I'm starved for more comics. 'Amazing X-men Volume 1: The Quest For Nightcrawler' is currently in the mail (It should be coming tomorrow, I'm so excited!) and I'm going to buy the 'Age of X-Man: The Amazing Nightcrawler (2019) #1' whenever I get the chance, but as far as the older comics go, where should I start? I've never realized how addicting comics are haha. Thanks for any help in advance! :D

owo
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Re: What comics should I read?

Post by Slarti »

They are very addictive. My number one suggestion for reading for Kurt lovers is Excalibur. It's older, but it's excellent and funny. The benefit of it being an older book is that it's pretty easy to find, either in issues or as trades.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Excalibur_(comics)