Advice for Unwanted Feelings

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
Nightfollower
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Nightfollower »

My friend Wolviechickie (Mandy) is starting to unwillingly fall for the Fuzzy One!

She desperately needs advice on how to stop thinking about him and go back to being madly in love with Wolverine.

Any advice for the poor soul?
Nightfollower.

Insert sig here.

LiveJournal
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

i say she ditches the hairy runt in favour of the fuzzy elf :p
silver_frosted_roze
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by silver_frosted_roze »

generally avoiding their influence and drowning oneself in the influence of the chosen favored works for me... other than that.. pointing out as many faults as possible and convincing myself that I'm better off....
Encourage me to update my page. Or just read my blog.
little Blue Lucy
Lookout
Lookout

Post by little Blue Lucy »

I'm with Jill!:laugh:
Anyway perhaps N/F your friend is finally coming to her senses but doesn't realize it!;)
Okay though um she could try to focus on Nighty's faults, um okay wait that won't work, um she could consider how much more handsome Logan i.. Okay wait that doesn't work either. Oh heck just welcome her to the Nighty fold!:P:laugh:
Vala: "Hello."
Daniel: "What the hell are you doing here?"
Vala: "Isn't this my room?"
Daniel: "Noooo… your room is across the hall… with the… guard in front of it."
Vala: "Ah yes, they do all rather look alike don't they? Anyhow, Since I'm here, shall we make the best of it?"
Daniel: "No, we shalln't."
Coalition for Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member #11 :engarde

:respectnc and they'll respect you, back.
Dark Bamf
Lookout
Lookout
Title: The Creator

Post by Dark Bamf »

Yeah! After all, Kurt's a handsome, gallant swashbuckler, courageous, romantic, athletic, considerate, loyal (we won't mention that he leaves smelly pockets of :bamf: around the house).

Logan's short, hairy, obnoxious, drinks beer by the case, sleeps in the woods (so he probably has ticks and fleas), claws up the furniture, and is an Olympic class belcher. In short, he's a real animal.

The choice is obvious, isn't it? :laugh:

:bamf:
'I'm in love, I'm in love with Atilla the Hun--
Atilla the Hun, Atilla the Hun.
He may pillage your village and kill everyone
but I still love Atilla the Hun.'
--Atilla's Hunny
Caer
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Caer »

It's hard to resist those features in Kurt but the disappearing part reminds me of some old boyfriends.
Some mistakes are too much fun
to only make once.
Panz
Lookout
Lookout
Title: The Red Queen

Post by Panz »

MMMWWWAAAAHHHAAAHHHAAHHHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....The curse of the blue elf strikes down yet another hapless victim!....

My advice?....suffer with the rest of us sweetheart!
Panz

Wallowing in the deepest pits of melodrama
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

I'm a recovered Logan fan myself. Come'on down to the BLUE side! You get much better warm fuzzies from a fuzzy guy! :D
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by kurtlover »

Originally posted by Dark Bamf
Yeah! After all, Kurt's a handsome, gallant swashbuckler, courageous, romantic, athletic, considerate, loyal (we won't mention that he leaves smelly pockets of :bamf: around the house).

Logan's short, hairy, obnoxious, drinks beer by the case, sleeps in the woods (so he probably has ticks and fleas), claws up the furniture, and is an Olympic class belcher. In short, he's a real animal.

Oh yeah! :love: that's a helper hehe
more than obvious!
Harlekein
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Harlekein »

Just welcome her to the fold. C'mon the choice between the Runt and Elf is easily made no? Besides, I mean, Wolvie?
:laugh:
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

iu'm a guy, so I'm going to put it like this, neither are physically appealing to me. (Stop looking at me like that, dont doubt me!) anyways, what I'm saying is I'm a Shadowcat/Phoenix fan when it comes to "physical" shape and all of that....stuff. Either which way, the point is, mentally, no one makes me say, hey that's a cool character like Nighty. I mean, c'mon, how many times have i put this up. HE's blue, he's fuzzy, he bamfs, he's german, three fingers, three/or two toes! I mean, what's not to love. (Though wolverine does have a ruggedness...LOL! Just Kidding, no really I am.)
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Garble
Lookout
Lookout
Title: Weirdsmith

Post by Garble »

Originally posted by Dark Bamf

I tend to agree, except that the latter discribes every guy in highschool who took out the girls I liked.
silver_frosted_roze
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by silver_frosted_roze »

I avoided those guys in high school... they wanted the one thing I didn't want... there is obviously some kind of appeal to wolverine and his "stereotype" (did I just say that!?) or else he wouldn't be so popular...
Encourage me to update my page. Or just read my blog.
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

Post by Nandireya »

Originally posted by Nightfollower
My friend Wolviechickie (Mandy) is starting to unwillingly fall for the Fuzzy One!

She desperately needs advice on how to stop thinking about him and go back to being madly in love with Wolverine.

Any advice for the poor soul?
Now that's a stupid question to ask the elf-obsessed...

My advice...

You can't fight it...just surrender...Kurt'll break your fall:D
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
silvermouse
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by silvermouse »

Originally posted by Nandireya

Now that's a stupid question to ask the elf-obsessed...

My advice...

You can't fight it...just surrender...Kurt'll break your fall:D
Oh that's great. Perfect...Hee. I'm hooking my friend on him as well, but in my case it's deliberate. You summed that up so cutely!
"We don't need another hero, we don't need to know the way home. All we want is life beyond the thunderdome." "Words fail, buildings tumble, the ground opens wide. Light beams down from heaven, she stands before my eyes. She's actual size but she seems much bigger to me."
wolviechickie
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

meanies

Post by wolviechickie »

You are not helping me!
ok I am getting over him but for some reason i am now falling for the ragin' Cajun gambit...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:gambit::logan:
:?
little Blue Lucy
Lookout
Lookout

No no! Go back to Nighty! What's that wooing theif have over the charms of the blue fuzzy pointy tailed one?!:laugh:
Vala: "Ah yes, they do all rather look alike don't they? Anyhow, Since I'm here, shall we make the best of it?"

Phil Hunn
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Phil Hunn »

I agree with everything said. The runt is coarse, rude, hairy (not fuzzy, which is a GOOD thing. Logan's hair is probably like razor wire), stinky (Kurt can't help leaving brimstone smells. Logan smells like smouldering tobacco and alcohol voluntarily :shocked: ), and just plain nasty to be around (an image which he cultivates himself, frankly).

Bottom line: Logan is a brawling gambling man with an unhealthy addiction to nicotine and booze, and a mouth that's fouler than Bruce Willis after a night drinking Manhattans. He's also given to unhealthy bouts of temper, and has six knives in the back of his hands (not something you'd want hanging over your head during... um... "snuggle time", really, are they? Not only would they ruin your sheets, they'd probably cause rather nasty puncture wounds).

Now Kurt, on the other hand, is a funny, polite, chivalrous, sexy, dashing, fun-loving, and willing to have a good time - and NOT brood and obsess over old wounds like some people. The guy is just a better choice all round, says I.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Slarti »

Amen! Welcome, Phil! Are you the Phil Hunn from OTL? I've seen that name on the mailing list.
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

Phil! you followed me and Dredz here ! :D (Pandora is Dredweezul in disguise)

arrrrr matey! ;)
Stormwatch
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Stormwatch »

Wolvieschick, well, I know where you are coming from.

What do I have to say, Resist, RESIST The Dark Force Dimention that can insnare you in Soft velvety fur.

I jsut go by remembering that Logan is the fuzzy elfs best friend. ITs not like thats a bad thing, not at all.

So, i think, that with the friendship they have, its a lot like the friendship we have.

Okay, I'm getting mushy, must stay gruff and strong, Bwah. *does a stupid silly muscle stance, showing off his skinny frame*

So, resist the fuzzy elf, as cute and playful as he is.

Just think, Wolvie's got the claws, Kurt has the summer sausage, its ALL good.

Awww heck with it.

*starts looking for things for a Nighty costume for Halloween*

;)
:panther: 66 Bridges
:daredevil: 25 Cents of Time

But I DO have big teeth.
wolviechickie
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Help!

Post by wolviechickie »

So nobody likes wolvie.
I actually like the smell of some tobacco and I like alchohol and I know that medically Wolvie is better than other men...in that way.
But I would have kurt if my friend wasnt head over heels with him...so really one of the reasons I dont like kurt is bcuz my friend does...but Gambitt dont you just love his eyes and smile :gambit:
little Blue Lucy
Lookout
Lookout

I don't care for the smell of tobacco but it doesn't bother me as much as it does a lot of people.
Jill OMG that arrr matey made me think yesterday was Talk like a pirate day! I completely forgot!:o

Phil Hunn
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Phil Hunn »

Originally posted by Slarti
Amen! Welcome, Phil! Are you the Phil Hunn from OTL? I've seen that name on the mailing list.
'Twould be me, yes. I don't post my stuff on there as often as I'd like, but I do post there a bit (it's a little discouraging when my epic Archangel/Psylocke discourses don't get the feedback I'd like them to, you see ;)).

And now I'm here, you lucky, lucky people, you :D
Originally posted by Bamfette
Phil! you followed me and Dredz here ! :D (Pandora is Dredweezul in disguise)

arrrrr matey! ;)
Yarr! Avast there, me hearty! Buried treasure, grog and lusty wenches for all! Arr!

*waves cutlass*

It's nice to be here, Bamfette. All Nightcrawler, all the time can't be a bad thing, right?

:love:

No, thought not ;)
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Slarti »

Originally posted by Phil Hunn

'Twould be me, yes. I don't post my stuff on there as often as I'd like, but I do post there a bit (it's a little discouraging when my epic Archangel/Psylocke discourses don't get the feedback I'd like them to, you see ;)).
I haven't posted to OTL for a loooong time. I must confess, I tucked your Warren/Betsy stories away in my saved mail to read... but I haven't had the chance yet. :oops:

*slinking away to check that email....* ;)