PLEASE HELP NIGHTSCRAWLERS!

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator
Title: I'm Back, Baby!

Post by Crawler »

The hosting for Nightscrawlers recently renewed, leaving me rather short in the financial department.

Most of you probably know this, but Nightscrawlers's hosting and upkeep bills come straight out of my pocket and make me absolutely no money.

Basically, it comes down to me having a crap job (I work nights at Target) and not really being able to afford the full load anymore.

Any help you guys would like to give would be highly appreciated.

You can do this in several ways...

Eiher buy Heathen Sent stuff (links on the HS site) or simply donate to the Nightscrawlers cause directly.

I'm not non-profit, so this isn't deductable on taxes or anything...you'd be doing this out of the goodness of your heart.

my paypal address is christopherstuck@aol.com

Thanks, all!!
This message brought to you by the letter C.
Zack: I'm pretty sure our soul is composed of a series of toy commercials that ran from 1984-1988. When we die Hasbro does with us what they please.
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by kurtlover »

Sure C, i'll donate a few bucks, you know you can always count on me to help you with the site because i love this place :)
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Northstars Love »

C, I thought you were going to move webhosts when it came time to renew?

Anyway, I'll help when I can once I get my affairs in order this month (March). Not sure how much you pay for hosting but it sounds expensive. :eek
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Crawler »

I was going to switch when it was up, but then I wasn't paying attention and BOOM money out of my account. >.<
Zack: I'm pretty sure our soul is composed of a series of toy commercials that ran from 1984-1988. When we die Hasbro does with us what they please.
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Crawler »

Thanks for all your support, guys!

Perhaps I should make this clear: Nightscrawlers isn't going away anytime soon. Even if it cost me twice as much and I never ever got any help paying for it, I would find a way to keep it running.

And this particular bill was a pre-pay for a YEAR. At the very very least, it will be around for that long.

And I'm slightly embarassed to say that one member (I'll let her decide if she wants to be named) paid for nearly a third of the year's hosting cost in one fell swoop.

Thank you so much. :) I have no idea how to adequately express my gratitude, but know that yes, it's certainly enough. Much more than I'd hoped to get TOTAL, in fact. Thank you SO SO MUCH. :)
Diablo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Diablo »

Geez, I'm late.

I'll be trying that Paypal thing again.
Bamfcentral is gone, so I really really don't wanna see my other favourite place disappear !!
Rock is alive : Atlantys. :guitar
www.atlantys.biz

:wanda :bamf :psylocke :phoenix :kylun :rogue
Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Maelstrom »

This is what I get for not checking in over the weekend....

Chris, I'm currently trying to send some $$ through paypal. Seeing as I enjoy this site a lot, it's certainly worth supporting, eh? ;)
Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into the intake of a jet engine..... :evil
bepalin
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by bepalin »

I'm assuming cash is a non option..?
JUSTOOGOOD
Lubber
Lubber

Post by JUSTOOGOOD »

Mon Kapitain, if and when I have some moolah your excellent site shall be re-embursed for the pleasure and joy it brings. Unfortunately at present I am looking forward to my last ever student loan instalment; when it comes you can rest easy. It won't be for a while but it's the best I got to offer, unless you accept Subway sandwich tokens that is...
I'm the best there is at what I do...
...no wait,
...that's someone else.

*ANYTHING STATED IN THE ABOVE POST IS MERELY THE OPINION OF MYSELF: UNLESS SUPPORTED BY FACTS/SOURCES ETC*
B A M F !
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by B A M F ! »

Originally posted by Maelstrom
. Seeing as I enjoy this site a lot, it's certainly worth supporting, eh? ;)
DITTO!

B A M F !