Solo Series Wish List

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Solo Series Wish List

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

Originally posted by Diablo
Or hot and female. ;)
A cool, hot and female nemesis. :)
NO. :( I want hot men! I was thinking either a hot male villain or a hot male friend. You twist everything!
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
Diablo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Solo Series Wish List

Post by Diablo »

Nah ! No hot male !
If you like hot male characters, go and read Gambit or Iron-Man or Captain America or almost EVERY single Marvel title !
Kurt has to be the hottest one here. It's HIS title ! He's the star.
-or there could be one but Kurt would kick his ass and he'll never ever come back lurking there. :)

Plus, Darick draws the most beautiful women out there.
It would be a shame not to see that !
Rock is alive : Atlantys. :guitar
www.atlantys.biz

:wanda :bamf :psylocke :phoenix :kylun :rogue
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Solo Series Wish List

We've already seen hot women. We have Storm, Amanda, and the nurse. But for men? The icky old doctor and an overweight security guard. *sigh*

And who said anything about a male character upstaging him? Bah. I say bah. I was thinking a Snape type... kind of evil and creepy yet oddly appealing.
Diablo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Solo Series Wish List

Post by Diablo »

That I'd like.
A charismatic villain. :)

... or villainess. ;)
www.atlantys.biz

Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

Solo Series Wish List

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

I hope he fights someone we know in his book... maybe Toad or someone like that
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Solo Series Wish List

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Originally posted by The Drastic Spastic
I was thinking a Snape type... kind of evil and creepy yet oddly appealing.
:sinister
Ummm...
nevermind. Heh heh. I can't help it! He's My favorite! His color scheme is the best!..Or I'm just in need of help.

I would have to agree with Drastic Spastic for this. Sure Kurt is eyecandy, but a dangerous, yet sexy in his own odd way, villian would be grand.
one name: Bruce Campbell
Diablo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Solo Series Wish List

Post by Diablo »

Thinking again about this topic, I noticed that Kurt is often portrayed as someone too innocent and too serious.
It seems that's how Chris Claremont sees him.
For me, he's got a good heart, but he can be mischievous.
And clever.
Only Alan Davis insisted on that during Excalibur and his first X-Men run.
Kurt is one of the cleverer X-Men.
Not a scientific genious like Beast or Xavier or Shadowcat, but someone with a more pragmatic intelligence.
He'll find the solution to a problem, even if he has to break some rules.
Not with science, only with logic and imagination.

So : clever. And mischievous.:evil
www.atlantys.biz

Bitsy
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Solo Series Wish List

Post by Bitsy »

Originally posted by CurlyyHairGirl
Originally posted by The Drastic Spastic
I was thinking a Snape type... kind of evil and creepy yet oddly appealing.
:sinister
Ummm...
nevermind. Heh heh. I can't help it! He's My favorite! His color scheme is the best!..Or I'm just in need of help.

I would have to agree with Drastic Spastic for this. Sure Kurt is eyecandy, but a dangerous, yet sexy in his own odd way, villian would be grand.
Hm....sexy....sinister. Hey, how about a vampire? That'd be an interesting story! Of course, I don't know if vampires exist in the Marvel universe (they do everywhere else...), but Kurt being the devout Catholic that he is, it might actually be pretty interesting.
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Solo Series Wish List

A vampire, or just a sexy master of the occult. The problem with vampires is that they're a bit overdone. And I don't think the ones in the MU are all that hot. Is Blade part of the MU? He did team up with Wolverine and/or Gambit, didn't he?

Or possibly Spider-Man. Yeah, I think it was Spider-Man.
Bitsy
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Solo Series Wish List

Post by Bitsy »

Vampires are always overdone. I just hate the sterotypical "I vant to suck your blood!" Dracula type. Not ALL vampires are from Romania, people!!! hee hee...maybe Nighty could team up with Van Helsing. :smirk
Diablo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Solo Series Wish List

Post by Diablo »

Another thing I'd really, really like to see is Kurt fighting versus Logan... and, just ONCE, winning !
But I know THAT will never happen. :rolleyes
www.atlantys.biz

B A M F !
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Solo Series Wish List

Post by B A M F ! »

Originally posted by Diablo
Another thing I'd really, really like to see is Kurt fighting versus Logan... and, just ONCE, winning !
But I know THAT will never happen. :rolleyes
LOL!! Ditto D! I mean how many hundreds of cases of beer does Kurt owe Logan now anyway? Everyone knows that WOLVERINE is "The best there is at what he does" ..but come on.... just once I wanna see Kurt whoop the old canuckle heads' a@@! They let GAMBIT beat him like twice already. (Three times if you count the Ultimate universe!) I'd think that at least ONCE the elf would take him....

Kurt up against Mr SINISTER would be kinda interesting. (Kurt did confront him a few years ago right after COLOSSUS' 'death')

Vampires ? Hmmmmn... it might make for an interesting storyarc. If I remember correctly though I think Dr. STRANGE banished all Vampires from the earth some time ago.

B A M F !
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Solo Series Wish List

Post by HoodedMan »

Originally posted by B A M F !
Kurt up against Mr SINISTER would be kinda interesting. (Kurt did confront him a few years ago right after COLOSSUS' 'death')
That would indeed be interesting. I recall that issue and it was certainly a good plot; I'd like to see Mr. Sinister developed further.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
Darick
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Nightcrawler Artist!

Solo Series Wish List

Post by Darick »

What a dopey name, though. "Get it? I'm BAAAAAAD!"
Bitsy
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Solo Series Wish List

Post by Bitsy »

OOH OOH OOOH! Darick! I have a request for Nighty!

Why don't you have him carry around a sword on his back or hip or something? Like his trademark weapon when he's sent on missions? I mean, he's very agile, but he needs a bit more in the defense category. That would be a KICK ASS cover: A shot of his back in a black trenchcoat, unsheathing his sword with his tail.

Good idea? Maybe this will encourage the people of X3 to give Kurt a sword!!!
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

Solo Series Wish List

Post by HoodedMan »

Originally posted by Bitsy
Why don't you have him carry around a sword on his back or hip or something? Like his trademark weapon when he's sent on missions? I mean, he's very agile, but he needs a bit more in the defense category. That would be a KICK ASS cover: A shot of his back in a black trenchcoat, unsheathing his sword with his tail.
I actually quite agree with this, at least for the comics. A saber would be nice or some other weapon as Kurt has no real defense besides his teleportation whereas most mutants have a power they can use.

Additionally, it'd just fit his swashbuckling personality like a glove!
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Solo Series Wish List

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Originally posted by Darick
Yessss. It isssss. He could have chosen a different name, a more fitting one, oh well. But you have to admit, he is a very complex character and a very interesting one...at least to me:naughty
Excalibur is hinting on his past now too, there is still alot to explain about Sinister's past.

I agree whole heartedly about NC carrying some sort of sword. Right now he's only using his own natural gifts in battle, and doing great, but with a weapon...oh the damage he could wreek on his foe.:eek:shocked
one name: Bruce Campbell
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Solo Series Wish List

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Mhmm...have to agree that Kurt wearing a sword would be delicious. :lick
I am still waiting to get the recent comics, but from what I have seen from previews and cover art I have to vote this as my favorite "look" for Kurt. I didn't like his stockier build or when he had a thick jaw. The way that he is drawn now fits better with his acrobatic nature.
I like it when he gets embarrased too, like way back when he got suprized in the tub by Amanda.
I hope that there is some "reward" for him in this series, since it seems like he always has to deal with crap and doesn't get any "candy" at the end of it.
Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Kaileighblue
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Solo Series Wish List

Post by Kaileighblue »

Originally posted by InterNutter

Nighty meets/helps a young mutant [physical mutant of course] midway through their transformation from "normal" to "visibly mutant". Having the young mutie going through manifestation sickness [a misnomer named after the side-effects of having the body adapt to the new metabolic needs and/or physical transformation] is an optional bonus.
I'm actually working on a fan comic like that. Mostly to help me work on consistency and Character designs. Minus.. the barfing..

Back to the subject. Kurt as shown in New Mutants being a teacher :D
Bitsy
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Solo Series Wish List

Post by Bitsy »

First of all, hugs to everyone of liking my sword idea. I just hope Blade fans don't get pissed and call him a rip-off.

DANGIT!!! Where is Darick??? He better be reading this!
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

Solo Series Wish List

Post by HoodedMan »

Originally posted by Darick
I think it kind of emphasises the point that he's not a grand villain in and of himself; he's simply a hired hand with a grand bit of narcissism, which is why he made up the name.

I thought he was killed off in the last UXM I read though. *ponders*
Darick
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Nightcrawler Artist!

Solo Series Wish List

Post by Darick »

Originally posted by Bitsy
DANGIT!!! Where is Darick??? He better be reading this!
What? I posted YESTERDAY! :P

I'm all about the sword thing. The fencing in #3 was due to my constant nagging.
Bitsy
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Solo Series Wish List

Post by Bitsy »

I'm all about the sword thing. The fencing in #3 was due to my constant nagging.
Oh, there you are! :) Sorry. I was in an irritable mood yesterday. Exams, you understand. Oh PLEEEEEEEEEASE consider having a permanent sword! Maybe he could get it as a present or something! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! *kisses Darick* :kiss
Diablo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Solo Series Wish List

Post by Diablo »

Why not a permanent magical sword ??
It could appear when Kurt would need it.

I love artifacts. :)
www.atlantys.biz

HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

Solo Series Wish List

Post by HoodedMan »

Is magic (other than the Scarlet Witch) really a big thing in the X-Men universe? Mutations are evolutionary and therefore not magic, but I think a magical appearing sword would be somewhat unbelievable to some X-fans. Maybe I'm wrong about magic not being a big part though.