Hair???

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
goddess123452003
Lubber
Lubber

Hair???

Post by goddess123452003 »

If this is already a post, I apologize. Which do you prefer? Long-haired Nighty(x-men evo) or Short choppy haired Nightcrawler?(comic Kurt)? I like long-haired Nighty, just cuz I'm partial to Long haired guys. :love. U?:?
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Hair???

Post by Lauren »

I prefer the short hair myself, especially the way Alan Davis draws him with the one lock falling over his eye like that. It makes me wish I can run my fingers through his hair....mmmm *mind starts to wander*
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
goddess123452003
Lubber
Lubber

Hair???

Post by goddess123452003 »

LOL-:love Your starting to change my mind with that image.
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Hair???

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

Mmm, Alan Davis hair... It's my favourite, even if it isn't as long as Evo's it just looked better. Maybe cause Davis's Nighty just plain looked good.

I like hair! :D
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
StarLightCrawler
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Hair???

Post by StarLightCrawler »

Well I like short hair too. Though not to short. The Alan Davis one is one i like as well. Very good length(sp).
Though long hair is not bad either.
Sorry for any miss typing or miss spelling.
If (sp) is by the word that means i don't know how to spell it.
Image :respectnc
My Kurt Site. Life
De kant spel fore beenz klub member# 3
Warbird
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Hair???

Post by Warbird »

blah, I don't like guys with long hair at all. I'm a vote for short all the way.
"Sweet crackers I'm blind!!!!" - Stormy
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Hair???

Post by Gaz »

I like it at a good length, a couple inches, long enough to swirl and curve naturally, not like so short it looks shaved. Mmmyep.
DeviantArt | Live Journal
---------------------------------------

Stan: Can Eric spend the night?
Mrs. Cartman: No, I'm sorry, Eric is grounded
for trying to exterminate the Jews last week.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Hair???

Post by Lauren »

Yeah! i'm sorry but what were they thinking when they shaved Kurt's head in Excalibur later on!? He didn't look so good with that!
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
TelegramSam
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Hair???

Post by TelegramSam »

I generally prefer long-haired guys, but on Kurt, I like the short hair. He's already covered in fur anyhow, after all. :D
I am Dyslexic of Borg. Your ass will be laminated.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Hair???

Post by Lauren »

But does his fur ever grow long? We know his hair can...but does his fur? does he need to use a groomer for that or what?:?

The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Hair???

Originally posted by Lauren
But does his fur ever grow long? We know his hair can...but does his fur? does he need to use a groomer for that or what?:?
Nope nope and nope. No more than your body hair grows long.

The shaved head was meant to make him look more commanding in his Total Leader Phase. I still didn't like it, and the rest of the costume was... awkward at best.
Shadow_Dancer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Hair???

Post by Shadow_Dancer »

I lurves curly hair long enough to run my fingers through. Yep. Alan Davis' Kurt rules :love

But AoA Kurt is pretty cute too. Ah, decisions, decisions
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream." Mark Twain

Shadow Dancer's Fanfic Archive Image
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Hair???

Post by Lauren »

But...they didn't need to shave his head to make him look more commanding! If they wanted that, they could have made him kinda like AoA Nightcrawler and given him the long hair and maybe the tattoo!

and if his fur doesn't grow...how was he able to get that little goatee going? HOW?!

taekwondodo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Hair???

Post by taekwondodo »

I think the goatee's called artistic license (and/or inconsistency). I can't imagine the nightmare of his daily grooming experience if he actually had facial hair. Trying to shave facial hair but leave fur? I think someone just wasn't thinking.

I actually like Evo-Kurt's hair on Evo-Kurt, on comic Kurt I love the wavy curls just long enough to run your fingers through (wish I could get my hubby to grow his hair out a bit *sigh*). Didn't like that buzz-cut look at all - esp. with the dorky little goatee. But then I don't like goatees on *anyone*.
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Hair???

I guess he could use some sort of clippers to cut his "beard" down to the same length as the rest of his fur. Just like mowing a lawn...

And goatees are totally dorky on damn near anyone.
BLUE_2007
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Hair???

Post by BLUE_2007 »

Definitely the Alan Davis hair... but I do like long hair on guys. Not too long, just anything but shaved. A shaved head is... bleh.
Holy crap, it's been awhile!
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Hair???

Post by Lauren »

But if he used clippers to get that goatee going, it wouldn't be darker than his real fur would it?

AHH!! My head hurts from talking about that dorky goatee! AHHHH!!

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Hair???

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Hallo! I'm kinda new here, but I think that NC looks the best with more of a...medium length hair cut...you know, like to where the bottom of his ears are, or for example, the way Karl Kerchl draws him in NC's prequel in the X2 comic book adaptation.

sooooooo sexy :lick :halogrin
one name: Bruce Campbell
NightPoofer
Navigator
Navigator

Hair???

Post by NightPoofer »

I think that Nightcrawlers hair in the comic is pretty cool. I don't know why though. I guess short hair is cool to me :LOL
elvenenchantress
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Hair???

Post by elvenenchantress »

I'd have to say short hair is Nighty's best look. Although his long hair in Evo is cute, and makes him look totally adorable.
They call it "PMS" because "Mad Cow Disease" was taken.

:bunny Bunny Warrior # 6 :bunny *rawr*

My deviantart gallery :browse
Nighton
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Hair???

Post by Nighton »

Jag prefer the short-haired Kurt. Long hair doesn't suit him.
The greatest X-team possible:
:) :wolvie :emma :gambit and :icey

Just so you know, some words in my posts are in Swedish.

"Yes." -Einstein, Aristoletes, Alan Cumming, David Prowse, Bruce Springsteen, Tori Amos and many more

I AM THE VIRUS SIGNITURE! PUT ME IN YOUR SIGNITURE BOX SO I MAY REPLICATE!
Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Hair???

Post by Mistress D »

I like both. Although when I draw Kurt, I usually gie him the short-&-curly 'do, because I just can't draw Evo Kurt's hair for some reason! *shrug* And I'm usually the best at anime style. Go figure.
"I am Phil, Prince of Insufficient light! I darn you to Heck!!" :devil

"Quick, get the video camera! The Professor's sloshed and he's doing wheelies in the rose garden!"

"It's just a flesh wound!"

I AM THE VIRUS SIGNITURE. PUT ME INTO YOUR SIGNITURE BOX SO I MAY REPLICATE!
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Hair???

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

I draw him with either, depending on how I feel. Long hair is easier for me to draw, short hair is a art and a hard task in its self.
one name: Bruce Campbell
Tracker
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Hair???

Post by Tracker »

See, I think that on Evo Kurt, the long hair looks good...wouldn't really want short hair for him.
However, definately the curly-ish hair for comic Kurt. Just perfect for running your fingers through it:love
Sail away where no ball and chain
Can keep us from the roarin' waves
Together undivided, but forever we'll be free.
So sail away aboard our rig
The moon is full and so are we,
We're seven drunken pirates
We're the seven deadly sins.
~Flogging Molly

Coalition for Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member#40 :engarde
Nightfollower
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Hair???

Post by Nightfollower »

LONG HAIR AOA STYLE!!!

oh yeah... oh, now THATS what i call a sexy nightcrawler.

:love

but only cos i'm head over heels for AoA kurt [as well as LS kurt but thats a whole other story :naughty]
Nightfollower.

Insert sig here.

LiveJournal